Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kids!

So First off i wanna Thank You for stopping by my Log on the way to my Life Changes, Goals, Dreams and anything else that i believe to come my way in life!

So now its story time!

Name is Donald G. Sams(I go by DG) born almost 27yrs ago, and im what would be classified as a Ectomorph! Standing at 6'1 and SKINNY! I have been lifting for 5yrs in total! First 2yrs were on and off due to being sick which ill mention more about in min, and the last 3yrs have been soild training and trying to get my muscles to grow and "POP" lol

So back to why i was on and off for the first 2 yrs of lifting. Well as i stated i was "sick". Not your normal sick tho, i have Crohns Colitis, and its very sever which means its been hard to control and keep me somewhat "stable"! Crohns complicates many things, and is part of why its SOOO hard for me to gain mass not to mention already being an ecto. I have had it, or well diagnosed since i was 10years old. Many Trips in and outta the hospital here in Idaho and in Utahs Primary Childerens, couple times close to deaths door, poked and prodded more times then anyone would want to imagine, used as a test baby for a couple drugs one of which im still on(remicade), and many many other things. Sooo you can say, ive grown up being a hell of a fighter to say the least! My attitude is nothing less then amazing and i know this. Anyone who knows me will tell ya as well! I live min to min, hr to hr, day to day, month to month and year to year with this and have overcome things that not many can imagine, let alone do! If you would like to know more about my "condition" or Crohns/Colitis PM me. A couple guys on here know what it is since they are in the medical field and a couple have family or friends with it!

So now im on my own adventure of lifting, and trying to build mass the best way i know how, and thats to learn as much as i can and apply it to myself with the understanding that i will come out on top one way or another!

That said, i love to learn about everything and anything that will help myself and others which in turn will help me to teach others! So if you have any type of advise you would like to give, pls, i invite you to give it, but i ask, give it in a respectful manner!

Not a bad intro, no? Ok then.... Lets start this journey off with a :dance:

***PS- This log was started due to the kindness, humbleness, knowledge, and motivation the guy below me has shown! Suncloud, you my friend are a stand up guy to say the least!

145pds 5yrs ago! Diamond Chest Pushups. My friend there dead on the floor lost his own bet to me cause hes "bigger and stronger", or so he thought! Im always underestimated! ;)

155pds

170pds

160ish pds

170ish pds

170ish

175ish in FL last Sept befor i got sick!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
So i ended up getting sick again in Dec, got put in the hospital end of Jan after losing 30pds whichh was pretty much all my muscle. Went from 175 down to 145 in about 4weeks. And got out of the hospital beginning of Feb. Now its Beginning of April and im 153pds! On words and up words my friends i go!

Started loggin my lifts again and so thats were i will start.

Mon-
Squats 95 5 x 5
Dead Lifts 95 5 x 5
Smith Bench 25s 5 x 5 (25s total ea. side)
Cable Machine Rows 45 5 x 5

Wen-
Leg Press 45s 5 x 5 (45s total each side)
BB Curls 40 5 x 3 - 50 5 x 2
Military Press 60 5 x 5
Asst. Pullups 60 5 x 5

Fri-
Squats 95 5 x 5
Smith Incline Bench 35 5 x 5 (35s total each side)
Skull Crushers 50 5 x 5
Dead Lifts 95 5 x 5

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
2nd week of logging

Mon-
Forgot and didnt write down :(

Wen-
Leg Press 45s each side 5 x 5
BB Curls 50 10 x 1 - 50 6 x 1 - 50 3 x 1 - 40 8 x 1 - 40 6 x 1
Military Press 60 5 x 5
Asst. Pullups 60 5 x 5

Fri-
Squats 115 x 5 x 3 - 125 x 5 x 2
Smith Incline Bench- 45s x 5 x 3 - 50 x 5 x 1 - 55 x 5 x 1 (45,50,55 totals for ea side)
Skull Crushers- 50 5 x 5(20 CG press at end)
Dead Lifts- 115 5 x 2 - 125 5 x 1 - 135 5 x 1 - 145 5 x 1 <---STOKED!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed buddy. You obviously have the heart to do it, so there is nothing left to do but to MOVE THAT WEIGHT!!!!

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i'm in for this ride as i know how tough dealing with crohns can be. My old training partner had it and it made diet and supplementing very interesting. It sure seems like you got the heart for it so good luck man and if you need any help along the way feel free to ask.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!
I'm in like Flynn.
Love your attitude brother Teg!!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Subbed Teg! My brother has Ulcerative Colitis and a close cousin of mine has Crohns. You have my support. x2 on what Thundergod said too, your attitude is top notch...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
What's the rationale behind this 5x5?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
in for the support my friend.
Thank Bradda! Love havin Superman along for the ride ;)

Subbed buddy. You obviously have the heart to do it, so there is nothing left to do but to MOVE THAT WEIGHT!!!!

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!
Thank You! Everything ive ever done, ive done it it with nothing less then 110% and dont plan to with this either!

Aitn nuttin but a Peanut!

i'm in for this ride as i know how tough dealing with crohns can be. My old training partner had it and it made diet and supplementing very interesting. It sure seems like you got the heart for it so good luck man and if you need any help along the way feel free to ask.
Thank You Sir! Glad you can relate bro! Will do for sure!

Subbed!!
I'm in like Flynn.
Love your attitude brother Teg!!
Thanks for coming over TG! And thank you, i try to do my best with my attitude, cause if not, what else is goin to keep me goin and helping others :)

Subbed Teg! My brother has Ulcerative Colitis and a close cousin of mine has Crohns. You have my support. x2 on what Thundergod said too, your attitude is top notch...
Thanks! O im sorry to hear bro! But i hope they are in good health, yes? Im glad to have ya along here sir! Itll show what im made of!

What's the rationale behind this 5x5?
Rationale? Theres will be no such talk in this thread TL! :laugh: Well for now, im just doing what worked for me the other 2times i got sick and dropped weight. So with that the idea for me is to gain as much strength and mass back in the shortest possible time so i can get back to DC style Training. Is that what you were asking?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, talk about inspiring!! Kick some arse Teg!! And thank you!!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Pics are up in the first post guys! Any constructive comments/critisicm welcome!

Also, A BIG Thanks to LG Sciences! Ordered T911 late Fri nite, it was shipped mon morn and just got it today(thurs)! They threw in a LG Tshirt and News Letter! Ill have to wait to wear the shirt tho. Its quite LARGE! Ill wear it when i hit 200lbs ;)

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
You were making some great progress prior to you getting sick. It's obvious you have a ton of potential there, especially with that pic where you are 170ish. Keep hittin it hard brotha!:afro:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gator!!! I was doing great and had planned and got everything ready for a PH run in Jan to!!! Owell stuff happens cant get around it, just work with it eh?

So heres todays diet... I know i know, it sux, sue me! I didnt make it to the store yet!

Meal 1- 2eggs, 2 pieces toast, half plate of hashbrowns, whey shake, 3uni livers

Snack- Packet of Oats with a drisel of honey, yogert cup

Meal 2- Ham/turkey and cheese sandwhich light mayo and mustard, whey shake, 3uni livers

Snack- Oat Bar, string cheese <--- Last one :(

Meal 3- PB Sandwich(4tlbs) on whole wheat

Meal 4- McD Quarter Pounder Meal (Small frys, and only mustard/katchup) <--- Someone goin to say something, but hey im an Ecto, i been blessed with good genes ;)

Snack- Oat Bar

Meal 5- Homemade Speghetti, Whey Shake, 3uni livers

Water = 1Gal

I know thats not alot, which is why im STARVING right now, but i just took my sleepin pills! Arg!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
You were making some great progress prior to you getting sick. It's obvious you have a ton of potential there, especially with that pic where you are 170ish. Keep hittin it hard brotha!:afro:
i agree. the pic at 170 shows chest development that's unusually good on a 6'1" guy. keep on truckin :)

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
i agree. the pic at 170 shows chest development that's unusually good on a 6'1" guy. keep on truckin :)
Thank You Bro! It took FOREVER to get my chest to START to develop. That only started 2yrs ago. And what helped was doing Static Holds with dumb bells!

So i decided to start my T-911 this morn. Popped a tab under the touge at 735, it is now 755 and almost fully dissolved. Am i doing something wrong? I wouldnt think it would take 30min to dissolve?

Other then that, i kinda feel crappy this morn. Having some GI pain, but eh whatever.... K time to go make breakfast!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Todays Food- April 3 - So far the morn sucked! Errr! Not feelin to well GI wise. =/

1 Egg and Couple Bites Hashbrowns, 3uni livers

Quick oats (maple and brown sugar packet)

Whey Shake

Cashew/honey/oat bar

1/2 cup brown rice, 1 slice provolone cheese, 3uni livers

Whey Shake

Just felt like crap today, workout was great tho?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Mon March 30th

Squats-
1x5x115
1x5x115
1x5x115
1x5x135
1x5x135

Dead Lifts-
1x5x115
1x5x115
1x5x125
1x5x135
1x5x145

Smith Bench-(Total weight in plates )
1x5x90
1x5x90
1x5x90
1x2x110
1x3x100

Smith Rows-
1x6x50
1x6x50
1x6x50
1x6x50
1x5x55

Weight = 151

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Wen April Fools 1st

Leg Press- (Total weight in plates)
1x5x140
1x5x150
1x5x160
1x5x170
1x5x180 <--Stoked!

BB Curls-
1x10x50
1x10x50
1x6x50, 30x10(super set burn out)

Military Press-
1x5x70
1x5x70
1x5x70
1x5x70
1x5x70

Asst. Pullups-
1x5x60
1x5x60
1x5x60
1x5x60
1x5x60

Weight = 153

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Fri April 3erd

Sooo today i woke up waaay to early. 5am! My body doesnt do well if i go to sleep to late or get up to early. My Crohns just starts to act up for some reason. I got to sleep at 1030pm(right after posting in SCs log) and woke up at 5am! Woke up and couldnt go back to sleeep! ARRRRRG! Started feelin my GI tract movin and went to the bathroom, laid back down, and popped open the laptop and did some researching and what not. 730 came and decided, welp, nows good as time as any to start T-911, So i popped one under the touge at 735, by 8 it was dissolved completly. So i got up finally to make food, and made 2eggs and hashbrowns just to see what i could eat. Well it didnt go to well, ate 1 egg and couple bites of hashbrowns and felt like throwing up! ARG!!!

1 hr befor gym time(130) Down a whey shake, then popped another T-911 under the tounge another 30min later completly dissolved. 245 i hit the gym(had to stop at bank) and this is the Damage!

Squats-
1x5x115
1x5x135
1x5x135
1x5x135
1x5x135
1x10x95

Smith Incline- (Total weight in plates)
1x5x90
1x5x100
1x5x110
1x5x120
1x3x130

Skull Crushers-
1x5x50 x5 CG
1x5x50 x5 CG
1x5x50 x5 CG
1x5x50 x5 CG
1x5x50 x5 CG

Dead Lifts-
1x5x115
1x5x135
1x5x145
1x5x155
1x5x165<--STOKED! But grip was gettin weak.

Weight = 152.5

For feeling like complete and udder crap today between not eatting enough, the pain and bathroom trips, im HIGHLY suprised with all my weights!

So for todays needless to say i am happy in the over all outcome!

T-911: First impression- Well not sure if i "Felt" much. I did have a mood change in the first 30mins like, Mentally good feeling and slight aggression. In the gym i deff. felt a bit more aggressive!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. you're moving up in weights, so size should come.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late! Regardless, I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here to support the Teg. I got you buddy! ;)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gator!!! I was doing great and had planned and got everything ready for a PH run in Jan to!!! Owell stuff happens cant get around it, just work with it eh?

So heres todays diet... I know i know, it sux, sue me! I didnt make it to the store yet!

Meal 1- 2eggs, 2 pieces toast, half plate of hashbrowns, whey shake, 3uni livers

Snack- Packet of Oats with a drisel of honey, yogert cup

Meal 2- Ham/turkey and cheese sandwhich light mayo and mustard, whey shake, 3uni livers

Snack- Oat Bar, string cheese <--- Last one :(

Meal 3- PB Sandwich(4tlbs) on whole wheat

Meal 4- McD Quarter Pounder Meal (Small frys, and only mustard/katchup) <--- Someone goin to say something, but hey im an Ecto, i been blessed with good genes ;)

Snack- Oat Bar

Meal 5- Homemade Speghetti, Whey Shake, 3uni livers

Water = 1Gal

I know thats not alot, which is why im STARVING right now, but i just took my sleepin pills! Arg!
looks like your eating pretty good!

on any suppliments besides t-911?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Teg, your attitude is absolute top notch! Ill be here the whole way for you, lets get that weight moving and keep eating! I know you can put on some size, and you know it so lets do it!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
looks like your eating pretty good!

on any suppliments besides t-911?
Actually thats down from usual for me... I try for atleast 4k a day. I think thats right about 3ish?

O ya i forgot all bout that guys. Thanks Buster!!

Supps im on at the moment!
Whey- 3 total through out the day every day if possible

Fish Oil- 6pills total every day (Should i go up a bit more?)

Uni Liver- 9tabs total everyday with meals

BCAA- 6pills total every day (almost done with bottle)(what next guys? hmm)

Sizeon- 1scoop Workout days only

Nitetime ZMA- 3pills befor bed everynite

Costco Multi- 2 per day everyday

WMS- 2scoops post

T-911- 2tabs daily

Uni Liver- 9tabs every day with meals

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Teg, your attitude is absolute top notch! Ill be here the whole way for you, lets get that weight moving and keep eating! I know you can put on some size, and you know it so lets do it!
Again your to kind MrBig! :bow: I thank you and hope you do stick around! If i stay well and treatments cont. to work, you will start to see a huge improvement! Aint nuttin but a peanut!

I do what i can! To me having a negitive-subpar attitude is nothing more then shoting yourself in the foot, then trying to hang yourself with a piece of dental floss in front of stuffed animals! :laugh: Point being, if it aint helping you or anyone else around you, WHY DO IT? Ive been through to much ish in my life to have it any other way!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Excelent choice on the supps. Me and you take all the same stuff!!!

I will drink bcaa + waxi maize starch + crystal light (flavor) durring my workout as well, keep the anabolism going!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Excelent choice on the supps. Me and you take all the same stuff!!!

I will drink bcaa + waxi maize starch + crystal light (flavor) durring my workout as well, keep the anabolism going!
Hahaha ya pretty dang close!

Ya i will prob go back to my PW once im done with this Sizeon tub for workout days and add WMS and some other goodies in it as well.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to go Teg. You're seeing almost instantaneous results!!
Size and strength are taking off early for you.
Keep up the awesome work brutha!! :thumbsup:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Way to go Teg. You're seeing almost instantaneous results!!
Size and strength are taking off early for you.
Keep up the awesome work brutha!! :thumbsup:
Thanks TG!

Yup it would seem as so! Im looking forward to the huge improvments to come! Will do, and will push for more, even if i feel horrible! :burnout:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks TG!

Yup it would seem as so! Im looking forward to the huge improvments to come! Will do, and will push for more, even if i feel horrible! :burnout:
Your thread should be stickied under the title "Attitude".

Your outlook on life and lifting under the conditions you are in is remarkable, and should be noted (which I think it is) by everyone on this thread. It really puts how easy some of us have it into perspective. You motivate the hell out of me brotha.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

Your outlook on life and lifting under the conditions you are in is remarkable, and should be noted (which I think it is) by everyone on this thread. It really puts how easy some of us have it into perspective. You motivate the hell out of me brotha.
i agree. keep it up brotha, you're doing great.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha ya pretty dang close!

Ya i will prob go back to my PW once im done with this Sizeon tub for workout days and add WMS and some other goodies in it as well.
sounds good

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Some new pics- Here im 151/152. Not the best pics or poses, but you get the idea :laugh:

Unflexed

Flexed

Unflexed

Flexed

Flexed Bi

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ectomorphs for life baby. Aye if your anything like me all i can say is EAT EAT EAT! If i dont get at least 3,000 calories a day i feel like ****. When im getting 4,000 calories a day all week I'll put on a couple pounds that week of LBM, regardless of my training. So i would say eat up. I eat all I want and i stay around 10% bf no matter what.

But you've actually got a little muscle and definition in those pics. Not bad so far, good start!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday(Sat. 4th) I woke up and just didnt feel hungry again! Errr not wanting to eat is frustrating me!

Morn- 2french toast(Whole Wheat Protein Bread), Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers

Lunch- Took 2 Black Holes 1hr prior to Souper Salad All you can eat: 4tortillas w/mexican rice sourcream and shredded cheese, plate of speghetti with meaty sauce, 2small bread sticks, 2 cheese balls, bowl of chicken noodle soup, baked potato w/butter and sour cream, 1cup icecream, 3Uni Livers

Dinner- 4 tortilla carne asadas(thick sliced), whey shake, 3uni livers

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Today wasnt much better for eatting. And sure wasnt clean! lol Siiigh owell.... Atleast i was able to eat and get down lots of cals, look at lunch lol

Morn- 3french toast(Whole Wheat Protein Bread), Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers

Lunch- 1 WHOLE 16" Dominos Dominater Pepperoni Pizza, Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers

Dinner- PB/light honey Sandwhich (4tbls on Whole Wheat Prtein Bread) Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
ectomorphs for life baby. Aye if your anything like me all i can say is EAT EAT EAT! If i dont get at least 3,000 calories a day i feel like ****. When im getting 4,000 calories a day all week I'll put on a couple pounds that week of LBM, regardless of my training. So i would say eat up. I eat all I want and i stay around 10% bf no matter what.

But you've actually got a little muscle and definition in those pics. Not bad so far, good start!
For sure! Latly ive been having to use Black Hole to eat and shove food down my throat. Im not quite sure what it is! ERRRRR Im HOPING its not my crohns kicking up or the T-911... Regardless I try to eat eat eat all day even if its nonstop "snacking". But if i feel like throwing up, no point in eatting food. Stoopid crohns! Owell i always fig a way around it!

Thanks Bro! Ya not TOO bad for just gettin outta the hospital and still being less then 100%!!! I cant complain thats for sure, i just expect ALOT outta myself and push myself hard, and some would say a lil to hard! :laugh:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

My many Thanks to you Brother! :notworthy:

I try my best with what i know! There for, if i know the goal i want, then the quickest way to obtain it is to give everything i have in that moment in time regardless of situation and not let the "outside things" deter me!

On a side note, Guys in my gym(who are very big and very strong) have got to know me very well because they watch what i do and how i am, and they say i have more strength and attitude then anyone in there weak or strong big or small!

I take it as a HUGE compliment and motivates me to do better everyday!

So GMG, I thank you! YOU guys are a HUGE HUGE help in my motivation!

You all will never know how much it means when i read a post like this! :notworthy:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
sounds like good eating.

I hope i dont catch heat from none of the guys for saying this but... I'll even keep a cake around and eat a slice before bed if I feel I was under nourished that day. Yes, A FREAKING BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Or anything ya know, but cakes got lots of carbs, calories, and fat. Dont get me wrong, I'll drink milk with it and get my cassien protein before I go to sleep too.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
sounds like good eating.

I hope i dont catch heat from none of the guys for saying this but... I'll even keep a cake around and eat a slice before bed if I feel I was under nourished that day. Yes, A FREAKING BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Or anything ya know, but cakes got lots of carbs, calories, and fat. Dont get me wrong, I'll drink milk with it and get my cassien protein before I go to sleep too.
Thanks for the hit Bro!

Hahaha I Love it!!!! I have a box of wheat thins, sharp chedder cheese with Cott. Cheese i like to down at nite if im feeling under to!!!

I need to pick up some multi release whey for bed time tho. I REALLY like BSNs Syntha 6! But i needa research and found out whats best for the money. I think ill go to Boise tomarrow and stop by bodybuilding . com tomarrow and ask my friend that works there cause ill be out of whey by end of the week!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the hit Bro!

Hahaha I Love it!!!! I have a box of wheat thins, sharp chedder cheese with Cott. Cheese i like to down at nite if im feeling under to!!!

I need to pick up some multi release whey for bed time tho. I REALLY like BSNs Syntha 6! But i needa research and found out whats best for the money. I think ill go to Boise tomarrow and stop by bodybuilding . com tomarrow and ask my friend that works there cause ill be out of whey by end of the week!
i just drink milk.... but if milk upsets your stomach than there are a lot of other options. I have heard a lot of negative about syntha 6. Like 30% of their protein is just filler, or undigestable, or basically useless junk. I forgot the explanations but they guy basically said dont buy it. If you buy something like Pro Complex, it has: isolate protein, whey, cassien, and egg protein. That would be good post workout and before bed for the fast and slow acting protiens. Or you could get isolate for post workout, and a strate cassien for night time.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
i just drink milk.... but if milk upsets your stomach than there are a lot of other options. I have heard a lot of negative about syntha 6. Like 30% of their protein is just filler, or undigestable, or basically useless junk. I forgot the explanations but they guy basically said dont buy it. If you buy something like Pro Complex, it has: isolate protein, whey, cassien, and egg protein. That would be good post workout and before bed for the fast and slow acting protiens. Or you could get isolate for post workout, and a strate cassien for night time.
Ya the whole milk thing is out the door. Gotta find Goats milk again! Errrr!

Ya i have to, but i still love it lol.... Pro C has had some great reviews that i ahve read and Gaspari just came out with a new one called Myo Fusion and is very competitive as well. Hmmm to many choices!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, if you're having such a hard time eating calories, you're gonna have to try and drink more of them. Multiple shakes per day between your meals. You can add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, ice cream, chocolate syrup, even heavy whipping cream to add to the calories. Now I wish I could drink shakes like that!! I have to watch every calorie I take in. I put on weight extremely easy!!

Keep up the hard work Teg.

And this is one of my favorite sayings: You have to work just as hard and be every bit as diligent in the kitchen, as you are in the weightroom!!
I tell everyone this.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you're having such a hard time eating calories, you're gonna have to try and drink more of them. Multiple shakes per day between your meals. You can add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, ice cream, chocolate syrup, even heavy whipping cream to add to the calories. Now I wish I could drink shakes like that!! I have to watch every calorie I take in. I put on weight extremely easy!!

Keep up the hard work Teg.

And this is one of my favorite sayings: You have to work just as hard and be every bit as diligent in the kitchen, as you are in the weightroom!!
I tell everyone this.
Thanks TG! Ill try my best!!! I dont know why my appititte is dropping? Same thing this morn! Woke up and I just didnt feel like nor want to eat! But i forced down a bit regardless. And im goin to force down a bit more in a few! Shakes are goin to be easy once i get some more supplies of food. Which reminds me i needa make a list and go after the gym!

Ya TG thats one of mine as well! Also i love- "You GROW in the Kitchen, NOT the weightroom"

And Speaking of. Im putting together a list of "Bulking" Foods for a Grocery list. Kinda like the weight loss one. Once i get together enough of it, ill post it in the Bulking Forum!

Ok im goin to go grab some Oats........:yumyum:

BRB Bulking! :buttkick:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get days like those too where i just dont feel hungry. I think it could be from over eating the day before. Or even undereating. If i dont eat enough it feels like my stomach size shrinks, than i get really hungry, than i completely get over it, and at this point I know im getting smaller!!!!

Regardless of the cause, just force yourself to eat, get your stomach in the habbit of eating a lot all the time and hopefully your hunger will start to be more consistant!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
liquid calories are the quick fix when you can't get in solid food. its not as effective (liquid diets suck), but it helps hit your caloric needs for the day. just make sure you're still taking in your maintenance calories from solid, then the extras from liquid.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get days like those too where i just dont feel hungry. I think it could be from over eating the day before. Or even undereating. If i dont eat enough it feels like my stomach size shrinks, than i get really hungry, than i completely get over it, and at this point I know im getting smaller!!!!

Regardless of the cause, just force yourself to eat, get your stomach in the habbit of eating a lot all the time and hopefully your hunger will start to be more consistant!
Ya i get that same way most the time. Im starting to think its my Treatment Failing(next one is April 20th) and so my Crohns is acting up on me? I just ate a bowl of oats, and im goin to eat again in 30-60min!

liquid calories are the quick fix when you can't get in solid food. its not as effective (liquid diets suck), but it helps hit your caloric needs for the day. just make sure you're still taking in your maintenance calories from solid, then the extras from liquid.
Ok bro! Noted and will do! I really need to get to the store! I wanna start making my super shakes again!