Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    looks like your eating pretty good!

on any suppliments besides t-911?
    Actually thats down from usual for me... I try for atleast 4k a day. I think thats right about 3ish?

O ya i forgot all bout that guys. Thanks Buster!!

Supps im on at the moment!
    Whey- 3 total through out the day every day if possible

Fish Oil- 6pills total every day (Should i go up a bit more?)

Uni Liver- 9tabs total everyday with meals

BCAA- 6pills total every day (almost done with bottle)(what next guys? hmm)

Sizeon- 1scoop Workout days only

Nitetime ZMA- 3pills befor bed everynite

Costco Multi- 2 per day everyday

WMS- 2scoops post

T-911- 2tabs daily

Uni Liver- 9tabs every day with meals

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Teg, your attitude is absolute top notch! Ill be here the whole way for you, lets get that weight moving and keep eating! I know you can put on some size, and you know it so lets do it!
    Again your to kind MrBig! :bow: I thank you and hope you do stick around! If i stay well and treatments cont. to work, you will start to see a huge improvement! Aint nuttin but a peanut!

I do what i can! To me having a negitive-subpar attitude is nothing more then shoting yourself in the foot, then trying to hang yourself with a piece of dental floss in front of stuffed animals! Point being, if it aint helping you or anyone else around you, WHY DO IT? Ive been through to much ish in my life to have it any other way!
    •   

3. Excelent choice on the supps. Me and you take all the same stuff!!!

I will drink bcaa + waxi maize starch + crystal light (flavor) durring my workout as well, keep the anabolism going!

4. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    Excelent choice on the supps. Me and you take all the same stuff!!!

I will drink bcaa + waxi maize starch + crystal light (flavor) durring my workout as well, keep the anabolism going!
    Hahaha ya pretty dang close!

Ya i will prob go back to my PW once im done with this Sizeon tub for workout days and add WMS and some other goodies in it as well.

5. Way to go Teg. You're seeing almost instantaneous results!!
    Size and strength are taking off early for you.
    Keep up the awesome work brutha!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Way to go Teg. You're seeing almost instantaneous results!!
    Size and strength are taking off early for you.
    Keep up the awesome work brutha!!
    Thanks TG!

Yup it would seem as so! Im looking forward to the huge improvments to come! Will do, and will push for more, even if i feel horrible!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Thanks TG!

Yup it would seem as so! Im looking forward to the huge improvments to come! Will do, and will push for more, even if i feel horrible!
    Your thread should be stickied under the title "Attitude".

Your outlook on life and lifting under the conditions you are in is remarkable, and should be noted (which I think it is) by everyone on this thread. It really puts how easy some of us have it into perspective. You motivate the hell out of me brotha.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

Your outlook on life and lifting under the conditions you are in is remarkable, and should be noted (which I think it is) by everyone on this thread. It really puts how easy some of us have it into perspective. You motivate the hell out of me brotha.
    i agree. keep it up brotha, you're doing great.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Hahaha ya pretty dang close!

Ya i will prob go back to my PW once im done with this Sizeon tub for workout days and add WMS and some other goodies in it as well.
    sounds good

10. Some new pics- Here im 151/152. Not the best pics or poses, but you get the idea

Unflexed

Flexed

Unflexed

Flexed

Flexed Bi

11. ectomorphs for life baby. Aye if your anything like me all i can say is EAT EAT EAT! If i dont get at least 3,000 calories a day i feel like ****. When im getting 4,000 calories a day all week I'll put on a couple pounds that week of LBM, regardless of my training. So i would say eat up. I eat all I want and i stay around 10% bf no matter what.

But you've actually got a little muscle and definition in those pics. Not bad so far, good start!

12. So yesterday(Sat. 4th) I woke up and just didnt feel hungry again! Errr not wanting to eat is frustrating me!

Morn- 2french toast(Whole Wheat Protein Bread), Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers

Lunch- Took 2 Black Holes 1hr prior to Souper Salad All you can eat: 4tortillas w/mexican rice sourcream and shredded cheese, plate of speghetti with meaty sauce, 2small bread sticks, 2 cheese balls, bowl of chicken noodle soup, baked potato w/butter and sour cream, 1cup icecream, 3Uni Livers

Dinner- 4 tortilla carne asadas(thick sliced), whey shake, 3uni livers

13. Today wasnt much better for eatting. And sure wasnt clean! lol Siiigh owell.... Atleast i was able to eat and get down lots of cals, look at lunch lol

Morn- 3french toast(Whole Wheat Protein Bread), Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers

Lunch- 1 WHOLE 16" Dominos Dominater Pepperoni Pizza, Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers

Dinner- PB/light honey Sandwhich (4tbls on Whole Wheat Prtein Bread) Whey Shake, 3Uni Livers!

14. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    ectomorphs for life baby. Aye if your anything like me all i can say is EAT EAT EAT! If i dont get at least 3,000 calories a day i feel like ****. When im getting 4,000 calories a day all week I'll put on a couple pounds that week of LBM, regardless of my training. So i would say eat up. I eat all I want and i stay around 10% bf no matter what.

But you've actually got a little muscle and definition in those pics. Not bad so far, good start!
    For sure! Latly ive been having to use Black Hole to eat and shove food down my throat. Im not quite sure what it is! ERRRRR Im HOPING its not my crohns kicking up or the T-911... Regardless I try to eat eat eat all day even if its nonstop "snacking". But if i feel like throwing up, no point in eatting food. Stoopid crohns! Owell i always fig a way around it!

Thanks Bro! Ya not TOO bad for just gettin outta the hospital and still being less then 100%!!! I cant complain thats for sure, i just expect ALOT outta myself and push myself hard, and some would say a lil to hard!

15. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

My many Thanks to you Brother!

I try my best with what i know! There for, if i know the goal i want, then the quickest way to obtain it is to give everything i have in that moment in time regardless of situation and not let the "outside things" deter me!

On a side note, Guys in my gym(who are very big and very strong) have got to know me very well because they watch what i do and how i am, and they say i have more strength and attitude then anyone in there weak or strong big or small!

I take it as a HUGE compliment and motivates me to do better everyday!

So GMG, I thank you! YOU guys are a HUGE HUGE help in my motivation!

You all will never know how much it means when i read a post like this!

16. sounds like good eating.

I hope i dont catch heat from none of the guys for saying this but... I'll even keep a cake around and eat a slice before bed if I feel I was under nourished that day. Yes, A FREAKING BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Or anything ya know, but cakes got lots of carbs, calories, and fat. Dont get me wrong, I'll drink milk with it and get my cassien protein before I go to sleep too.

17. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    sounds like good eating.

I hope i dont catch heat from none of the guys for saying this but... I'll even keep a cake around and eat a slice before bed if I feel I was under nourished that day. Yes, A FREAKING BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Or anything ya know, but cakes got lots of carbs, calories, and fat. Dont get me wrong, I'll drink milk with it and get my cassien protein before I go to sleep too.
    Thanks for the hit Bro!

Hahaha I Love it!!!! I have a box of wheat thins, sharp chedder cheese with Cott. Cheese i like to down at nite if im feeling under to!!!

I need to pick up some multi release whey for bed time tho. I REALLY like BSNs Syntha 6! But i needa research and found out whats best for the money. I think ill go to Boise tomarrow and stop by bodybuilding . com tomarrow and ask my friend that works there cause ill be out of whey by end of the week!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Thanks for the hit Bro!

Hahaha I Love it!!!! I have a box of wheat thins, sharp chedder cheese with Cott. Cheese i like to down at nite if im feeling under to!!!

I need to pick up some multi release whey for bed time tho. I REALLY like BSNs Syntha 6! But i needa research and found out whats best for the money. I think ill go to Boise tomarrow and stop by bodybuilding . com tomarrow and ask my friend that works there cause ill be out of whey by end of the week!
    i just drink milk.... but if milk upsets your stomach than there are a lot of other options. I have heard a lot of negative about syntha 6. Like 30% of their protein is just filler, or undigestable, or basically useless junk. I forgot the explanations but they guy basically said dont buy it. If you buy something like Pro Complex, it has: isolate protein, whey, cassien, and egg protein. That would be good post workout and before bed for the fast and slow acting protiens. Or you could get isolate for post workout, and a strate cassien for night time.

19. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    i just drink milk.... but if milk upsets your stomach than there are a lot of other options. I have heard a lot of negative about syntha 6. Like 30% of their protein is just filler, or undigestable, or basically useless junk. I forgot the explanations but they guy basically said dont buy it. If you buy something like Pro Complex, it has: isolate protein, whey, cassien, and egg protein. That would be good post workout and before bed for the fast and slow acting protiens. Or you could get isolate for post workout, and a strate cassien for night time.
    Ya the whole milk thing is out the door. Gotta find Goats milk again! Errrr!

Ya i have to, but i still love it lol.... Pro C has had some great reviews that i ahve read and Gaspari just came out with a new one called Myo Fusion and is very competitive as well. Hmmm to many choices!

20. Yeah, if you're having such a hard time eating calories, you're gonna have to try and drink more of them. Multiple shakes per day between your meals. You can add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, ice cream, chocolate syrup, even heavy whipping cream to add to the calories. Now I wish I could drink shakes like that!! I have to watch every calorie I take in. I put on weight extremely easy!!

Keep up the hard work Teg.

And this is one of my favorite sayings: You have to work just as hard and be every bit as diligent in the kitchen, as you are in the weightroom!!
    I tell everyone this.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Yeah, if you're having such a hard time eating calories, you're gonna have to try and drink more of them. Multiple shakes per day between your meals. You can add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, ice cream, chocolate syrup, even heavy whipping cream to add to the calories. Now I wish I could drink shakes like that!! I have to watch every calorie I take in. I put on weight extremely easy!!

Keep up the hard work Teg.

And this is one of my favorite sayings: You have to work just as hard and be every bit as diligent in the kitchen, as you are in the weightroom!!
    I tell everyone this.
    Thanks TG! Ill try my best!!! I dont know why my appititte is dropping? Same thing this morn! Woke up and I just didnt feel like nor want to eat! But i forced down a bit regardless. And im goin to force down a bit more in a few! Shakes are goin to be easy once i get some more supplies of food. Which reminds me i needa make a list and go after the gym!

Ya TG thats one of mine as well! Also i love- "You GROW in the Kitchen, NOT the weightroom"

And Speaking of. Im putting together a list of "Bulking" Foods for a Grocery list. Kinda like the weight loss one. Once i get together enough of it, ill post it in the Bulking Forum!

Ok im goin to go grab some Oats........

BRB Bulking!

22. Yeah I get days like those too where i just dont feel hungry. I think it could be from over eating the day before. Or even undereating. If i dont eat enough it feels like my stomach size shrinks, than i get really hungry, than i completely get over it, and at this point I know im getting smaller!!!!

Regardless of the cause, just force yourself to eat, get your stomach in the habbit of eating a lot all the time and hopefully your hunger will start to be more consistant!

23. liquid calories are the quick fix when you can't get in solid food. its not as effective (liquid diets suck), but it helps hit your caloric needs for the day. just make sure you're still taking in your maintenance calories from solid, then the extras from liquid.

24. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    Yeah I get days like those too where i just dont feel hungry. I think it could be from over eating the day before. Or even undereating. If i dont eat enough it feels like my stomach size shrinks, than i get really hungry, than i completely get over it, and at this point I know im getting smaller!!!!

Regardless of the cause, just force yourself to eat, get your stomach in the habbit of eating a lot all the time and hopefully your hunger will start to be more consistant!
    Ya i get that same way most the time. Im starting to think its my Treatment Failing(next one is April 20th) and so my Crohns is acting up on me? I just ate a bowl of oats, and im goin to eat again in 30-60min!

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    liquid calories are the quick fix when you can't get in solid food. its not as effective (liquid diets suck), but it helps hit your caloric needs for the day. just make sure you're still taking in your maintenance calories from solid, then the extras from liquid.
    Ok bro! Noted and will do! I really need to get to the store! I wanna start making my super shakes again!

25. Pic of the Day!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Life Lost to Obesity: Quality And Longevity
    By yeahright in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 03:17 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 09:52 AM
  4. Reliable place to get Liquid Nolva and Clomid