Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 2 of 17 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

sounds like good eating.

I hope i dont catch heat from none of the guys for saying this but... I'll even keep a cake around and eat a slice before bed if I feel I was under nourished that day. Yes, A FREAKING BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Or anything ya know, but cakes got lots of carbs, calories, and fat. Dont get me wrong, I'll drink milk with it and get my cassien protein before I go to sleep too.

2. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    sounds like good eating.

I hope i dont catch heat from none of the guys for saying this but... I'll even keep a cake around and eat a slice before bed if I feel I was under nourished that day. Yes, A FREAKING BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Or anything ya know, but cakes got lots of carbs, calories, and fat. Dont get me wrong, I'll drink milk with it and get my cassien protein before I go to sleep too.
    Thanks for the hit Bro!

Hahaha I Love it!!!! I have a box of wheat thins, sharp chedder cheese with Cott. Cheese i like to down at nite if im feeling under to!!!

I need to pick up some multi release whey for bed time tho. I REALLY like BSNs Syntha 6! But i needa research and found out whats best for the money. I think ill go to Boise tomarrow and stop by bodybuilding . com tomarrow and ask my friend that works there cause ill be out of whey by end of the week!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Thanks for the hit Bro!

Hahaha I Love it!!!! I have a box of wheat thins, sharp chedder cheese with Cott. Cheese i like to down at nite if im feeling under to!!!

I need to pick up some multi release whey for bed time tho. I REALLY like BSNs Syntha 6! But i needa research and found out whats best for the money. I think ill go to Boise tomarrow and stop by bodybuilding . com tomarrow and ask my friend that works there cause ill be out of whey by end of the week!
    i just drink milk.... but if milk upsets your stomach than there are a lot of other options. I have heard a lot of negative about syntha 6. Like 30% of their protein is just filler, or undigestable, or basically useless junk. I forgot the explanations but they guy basically said dont buy it. If you buy something like Pro Complex, it has: isolate protein, whey, cassien, and egg protein. That would be good post workout and before bed for the fast and slow acting protiens. Or you could get isolate for post workout, and a strate cassien for night time.
    •   

4. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

i just drink milk.... but if milk upsets your stomach than there are a lot of other options. I have heard a lot of negative about syntha 6. Like 30% of their protein is just filler, or undigestable, or basically useless junk. I forgot the explanations but they guy basically said dont buy it. If you buy something like Pro Complex, it has: isolate protein, whey, cassien, and egg protein. That would be good post workout and before bed for the fast and slow acting protiens. Or you could get isolate for post workout, and a strate cassien for night time.
    Ya the whole milk thing is out the door. Gotta find Goats milk again! Errrr!

Ya i have to, but i still love it lol.... Pro C has had some great reviews that i ahve read and Gaspari just came out with a new one called Myo Fusion and is very competitive as well. Hmmm to many choices!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Yeah, if you're having such a hard time eating calories, you're gonna have to try and drink more of them. Multiple shakes per day between your meals. You can add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, ice cream, chocolate syrup, even heavy whipping cream to add to the calories. Now I wish I could drink shakes like that!! I have to watch every calorie I take in. I put on weight extremely easy!!

Keep up the hard work Teg.

And this is one of my favorite sayings: You have to work just as hard and be every bit as diligent in the kitchen, as you are in the weightroom!!
    I tell everyone this.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  6. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Yeah, if you're having such a hard time eating calories, you're gonna have to try and drink more of them. Multiple shakes per day between your meals. You can add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, ice cream, chocolate syrup, even heavy whipping cream to add to the calories. Now I wish I could drink shakes like that!! I have to watch every calorie I take in. I put on weight extremely easy!!

Keep up the hard work Teg.

And this is one of my favorite sayings: You have to work just as hard and be every bit as diligent in the kitchen, as you are in the weightroom!!
    I tell everyone this.
    Thanks TG! Ill try my best!!! I dont know why my appititte is dropping? Same thing this morn! Woke up and I just didnt feel like nor want to eat! But i forced down a bit regardless. And im goin to force down a bit more in a few! Shakes are goin to be easy once i get some more supplies of food. Which reminds me i needa make a list and go after the gym!

Ya TG thats one of mine as well! Also i love- "You GROW in the Kitchen, NOT the weightroom"

And Speaking of. Im putting together a list of "Bulking" Foods for a Grocery list. Kinda like the weight loss one. Once i get together enough of it, ill post it in the Bulking Forum!

Ok im goin to go grab some Oats........

BRB Bulking!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Yeah I get days like those too where i just dont feel hungry. I think it could be from over eating the day before. Or even undereating. If i dont eat enough it feels like my stomach size shrinks, than i get really hungry, than i completely get over it, and at this point I know im getting smaller!!!!

Regardless of the cause, just force yourself to eat, get your stomach in the habbit of eating a lot all the time and hopefully your hunger will start to be more consistant!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

liquid calories are the quick fix when you can't get in solid food. its not as effective (liquid diets suck), but it helps hit your caloric needs for the day. just make sure you're still taking in your maintenance calories from solid, then the extras from liquid.
  9. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Yeah I get days like those too where i just dont feel hungry. I think it could be from over eating the day before. Or even undereating. If i dont eat enough it feels like my stomach size shrinks, than i get really hungry, than i completely get over it, and at this point I know im getting smaller!!!!

Regardless of the cause, just force yourself to eat, get your stomach in the habbit of eating a lot all the time and hopefully your hunger will start to be more consistant!
    Ya i get that same way most the time. Im starting to think its my Treatment Failing(next one is April 20th) and so my Crohns is acting up on me? I just ate a bowl of oats, and im goin to eat again in 30-60min!

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    liquid calories are the quick fix when you can't get in solid food. its not as effective (liquid diets suck), but it helps hit your caloric needs for the day. just make sure you're still taking in your maintenance calories from solid, then the extras from liquid.
    Ok bro! Noted and will do! I really need to get to the store! I wanna start making my super shakes again!
  10. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Pic of the Day!
  11. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Ok kids today i started a new routine. Why? Well cause i got lookin at my routine over the last 6weeks and i made some HUGE strength gains, not to mention the weight came as well, but 6weeks and its time for a bit of a change. I thought it over long and hard, talked to SC about it, and decided to do his Ectomorph Workout Routine. Those of you who havent read through it, do it! Its a good soild program IMO. Simple straight forward and TOUGH, just like i like it! Sooo today like i said was the first of it, and i think i nailed it, well close to it. Im goin to have to go down a hair and up a hair on some of the weights, but i made it through today, barley!

If you dont know, its based around supersets for a total body workout with 1-1.5min rest between each set.

Mon= 8reps of 4sets

Squats- 95x8x4
    Suitcase DB DL- 50x8x4

Asst Chins- 70x8x4
    BB Bench- 95x8x4 <--- Last 2sets These felt AWESOME!

Scrushers- 30x8x4 <--- Need to go up to 40pds
    Military Press- 50x8x4<--- Need to lower to 40pds (Strugled on last 2reps)

All in all it doesnt look like alot, but for me holy ish, that was some serious lifting! It seems alot like DC Training in the fact of the intensity and focus you need to push through it with only short rests!

T-911: Im taking it in the morn with breakfast and 30min pre wo. I belive its doing its thing. Im a bit more aggresive in thought, which for me is unusual since im pretty laid back guy to begin with. But boy when in the gym i deff. feel that alpha male attitude goin on. Even tho i felt beat down after, i still walked tall and knew i came, i saw and i lifted the ish outta that iron! So is T-911 working YES!

*EDIT: Weight = 154
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

nice, i might have to try this training style eventually!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

very nice i really hope this treats you as well as it treated me.
  14. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

nice, i might have to try this training style eventually!!!
    Dood if your not happy with what your doing now, switch! Once you stall in a muscle/muscle group, exersizes and or routines need to be switched up. I have to every 4-6weeks! For some freaking reason my body adapts quickly to everything from Meds - Training, but some odd reason wont heal my Crohns?

Ok so im just logging my food guys as you can tell, so put up with it If you have some advise throw it out there! Dont be Stingy!

2eggs w/cheese, 1piece toast (Whole Wheat Protein Bread), Whey shake

Bowl of Oats, String cheese, 3uni livers

PB/light honey sandwich(Whole Wheat Protein Bread)

*Supershake

*Supershake

String Cheese, Trail mix/Oat bar

*Super Shake
    1/2cup Water
    1cup Starwberry LIGHT ice cream
    1-2scoops ON Extreme Choco Whey
    2-3tbls LIGHT strawberry yogert
    2tbls Strawberry Syrup
    2tbls PB
    2tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil

^^^ Have no clue on cals/protein/carbs/fats. Was told its like 1200 give or take on cals??
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

hmmm.....

i remember when i was drinking a weight gainer with like 2,000 calories in it. I ended up drinking it only and having no appetite for real food. This was destructive to my body and my stomach so be careful teg. Drinking calories is a good compliment to normal food consumption, not a replacement.(in my opinion, which may not be worth much)
  16. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

hmmm.....

i remember when i was drinking a weight gainer with like 2,000 calories in it. I ended up drinking it only and having no appetite for real food. This was destructive to my body and my stomach so be careful teg. Drinking calories is a good compliment to normal food consumption, not a replacement.(in my opinion, which may not be worth much)
    O no prob here bro! Ive been using THOSE^^^ shakes for over a yr! I cant stand just drinking ONLY them tho. I have to eat real food, if i dont i start to get really frustrated! I used to use them everyday + eatting and was getting 3500-4k everyday and deff. helped with energy and GROOOWTH! But when i tryed to hit 5k a day i was in need of those to help push past! they work quite well for me and the only real "bad" part per se is fat from icecream and sugary syrup. But if it comes down to it, and i dont feel like eatting or whatever, these help fill that void on those days!

Im not worried bout fat tho for sure. I could care less really if im at 10% or 5%.... As long as im growin and gaining strength that for me is what matters most!!!

I need to find a website that has the all foods broke down into total of cals@ X serving/proteins/carbs/fats......
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Im not worried bout fat tho for sure. I could care less really if im at 10% or 5%.... As long as im growin and gaining strength that for me is what matters most!!!
    I HEAR YA
  18. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Todays food-

2eggs w/cheese, 7bacon, Whole Wheat toast, 3uni livers

Bowl of oats, whey shake

String cheese, oat bar

Super Shake

Panda Express- Chow mien, double orange chicken 3uni livers

Oat bar, string cheese, whey shake 3uni livers

MHP Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake
  19. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Pic of day!

This is why my eatting was a bit off over the weekend. Got new 27" Bighorns put on the King, then went over to a friends house attached his discer up to disc his garden up. Got 11in deep befor startin to dig...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

boo. i can't have fun toys anymore - the kids just wreck them.
  21. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

boo. i can't have fun toys anymore - the kids just wreck them.
    LOL Sorry bro! Ya my bro was teaching me to do wheelies that day to! Its his bike, but we both ride. Im goin to try and get a new one end of this year once i get this toy paid off

Ill try to get some new vids up of us messing around doing wheelies, reverse wheelies ets soon. And ill get a few pics up of a quick photo shoot we did sun with my s2k sometime this week/end.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

the S2K is such an awesome sports car. the steering is very predictable, much like the AMG's
  23. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

the S2K is such an awesome sports car. the steering is very predictable, much like the AMG's
    YES! They are one of my fav. and when i finally won my SS case i decided to upgrade to one! I wish there was a track close to here so i could go! I would love to go back down to Button Willow, or even willow springs with it someday!! Shes a kick in the pants up in the mountains here in Idaho let me tell ya!!!

Never got to drive any AMGs I heard they are AWESOME tho!

Ok off to the gym i go! 10reps @ 4sets! I got this!

O and bad news lost my MP3 Player! Errrrr
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

YES! They are one of my fav. and when i finally won my SS case i decided to upgrade to one! I wish there was a track close to here so i could go! I would love to go back down to Button Willow, or even willow springs with it someday!! Shes a kick in the pants up in the mountains here in Idaho let me tell ya!!!

Never got to drive any AMGs I heard they are AWESOME tho!

Ok off to the gym i go! 10reps @ 4sets! I got this!

O and bad news lost my MP3 Player! Errrrr
    my dad has a SLK32 AMG, and i can tell you they are a beast on the track. the torque band is linear thanks to the supercharger, so from 2k-5k RPM's its pushing 350 foot pounds through the whole band.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

i want one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diet looks good bro but where are the vegetables?
  26. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Wen= 10reps of 4sets

Squats- 95x10x4
    Suitcase DB DL- 50x10x4

Asst Chins- 70x10x4
    BB Bench- 95x10x4 <--- Last 2sets These felt AWESOME but was really feelin it! lol

Scrushers- 40x10x4 <--- Went up to 40pds from mon and felt em!
    Military Press- 45x10x4<--- Lowerd to 45pds just the barbell (Strugled on last 2reps again but really really feel these at the end!)

Weight= 154.5

Over all im stoked with today! Everything seems to feel just right, not like im at complete failure but not to easy either from beginning to end you push your intesity and focus harder and farther every rep with every set! You guys should see my face! The guys said i look like im insane cause my right eye brow goes up and my eyes widen and my face is red! LOL....

The Face of a Focused and Determined Man!
  27. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

i want one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diet looks good bro but where are the vegetables?
    Yes shes my baby! I have a friend who is a photog for a online car mag. and they wanna set up a photoshoot this summer sooo ill have to get all my detail stuff together and give her a complete detail from head to toe! Just ordered some new rear tires tho. 245/40/17s

Veggies and Crohns dont get along very well. So they dont play together!
  28. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Lookin solid Teg, keep it up man. Wish you were my workout partner, you really push yourself
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

oic
  30. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Lookin solid Teg, keep it up man. Wish you were my workout partner, you really push yourself
    Wow, Thank You Bro! That really does mean alot! I am humbled by that! I take things like this to heart and use it to do even more! Theres only 1way to do thing in my mind and thats nothing less then 110%! Guys like yall have help make my decitions from easy to no questioning it at all!

oic
    Hahaha Everyone thinks its crazy! PPL are like you dont eat healthy at all. Im like well 1 I have Crohns so its a whole new ball game, 2 im an Ectomorph and 3 you have no room to talk 3meal a day fast food eatter! That last one is kinda mean but true!
  31. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Guys i have some more BAD news, and this really is bad, per se kinda, not really i guess er or something like that.

I was goin back through thinking about my pain and bathroom trips from my Crohns and its double since yesterday That means my treatment is wearing off and within the next 2 weeks i wont just be dropping down(up in nusea, pain, and b.room) but i will fall off the cliff and get very sick, VERY quickly! The 20th needs to hurry up and get here! Callin dr tomarrow and goin to have him call in some prednisone so ill have it to help "ease" the pain and b.room trips until treatment comes!

Right now is just a bit more pain and goin to the bathroom alot tho. So it hasnt hit hard yet.

No matter what, i will still do what i HAVE to, in order to try and keep my head above water for as long as is possible!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

damn. hang in there brotha.
  33. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Thanks Bro! Will do my VERY best! If i start to slip you guys kick me in the pants and keep me goin!

Todays food intake-

2eggs w/cheese, 5bacon, whole wheat toast,3uni liver

Whey Shake

String Cheese, trailmix/oatbar

Ham/turkey sandwhich on whole wheat (light mayo/mustard), string cheese, 3uni liver

Whey Shake

Super Shake

5oz steak, red potatos, 3uni livers

String Cheese, trailmix/oat bar<--- Goin to throw this down in 30!

MHP Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake<--- Will have this right befor bed tonite
  34. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Food Intake isnt goin to hot today guys... But im still forcing as much as i can down!

Pic of the day LOL....
  35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

you can do it brother. waiting to see what results u post up today
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

hang in there buddy.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

my turbo integra would kill your s2k. 300whp on 12psi baby.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

hrm. i've got a 86 RX7 GSLC in the garage i could fire up, though the racing exhaust on the rotary makes DMV not want to let me drive it on the streets.

i'd take your integra with my volks passat. its got like 120hp or something, and the turbo boosts to around 7 PSI what a POS.
  39. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    you can do it brother. waiting to see what results u post up today
    Thanks Big Man! Results will be mid tomarrow afternoon off today. Going up 5pds, maybe 10 on somethings tomarrow!

hang in there buddy.
    Thanks Superman! Startin to feel a lil better this eve!!

It would kill me in what? A straight line lol? Of course! Take off the turbo and stock for stock ill walk ya all day long

Your turbo teggy will kill me in the corners? I HIGHLY doubt that!

I have a teggy(DA) as well which was turboed b20 years ago not to mention other motorswaps done! My bro has a CRX which had a B16/GSR which i built, and was fully built(not sleeved, now in my teggy) and he also has EK hatch K24 as well which ill boost for him prob next yr! 300 aint bad, but i could do better! 8pds T3/67 315

I been in the honda/import game since 97, building and modding them! Been into cars tho my whole life! Used to work for 2 of the biggest and best shops in Idaho for 4yrs as well. So ive been there done that with all type of cars. From putting 4g63s in fiestas/civics- building/boosting 5.0s-boosting 3 and 6series BMWs- building 1200hp supras as well as 800hp hondas!

But in the end yes your boosted teggy will walk my stock S2k in the 1320! Whats your setup? Post a pic in your thread bro!
  40. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

hrm. i've got a 86 RX7 GSLC in the garage i could fire up, though the racing exhaust on the rotary makes DMV not want to let me drive it on the streets.

i'd take your integra with my volks passat. its got like 120hp or something, and the turbo boosts to around 7 PSI what a POS.
    :drool: over the 86 RX7 GSLC! The guy across the street has one thats a baby blue sittin in his garage to! Love that car! But ya cali laws and DMV are kinda hard on you guys down there!

ROFL Passats FTL! There a great daily tho. Just would hate workin on em!

K im goin to go make some food and force it down!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. those who have overcome a lagging chest
    By tumtum in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 02:26 PM
  2. Bulking with Crohns
    By MrCrohns in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 699
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 03:44 PM