Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 11 of 23 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    How did you dose it and for how long? It should have been 2 caps for the loading period, 6 days or so. And then 1 cap after that. Initially it will give you gas until your body adapts to it and the colonies of healthy bacteria take over.

It has helped my IBS, as long as I remember to take it
    I did 2caps nightly for 2weeks. Problem was, my appetite dropped during that time. So I stopped, and my appetite came back? Sooo ill try again May sometime and see what happens.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    I did 2caps nightly for 2weeks. Problem was, my appetite dropped during that time. So I stopped, and my appetite came back? Sooo ill try again May sometime and see what happens.
    It should not have any impact on appetite at all. I wish it did actually, when I hit competiton diets I am hungry and miserable for weeks before I adapt at all.

My IBS is dairy and stress triggered and seems the stress part is giving me some GI issues and pain this week.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    It should not have any impact on appetite at all. I wish it did actually, when I hit competiton diets I am hungry and miserable for weeks before I adapt at all.

My IBS is dairy and stress triggered and seems the stress part is giving me some GI issues and pain this week.
    Well thats what i was thinking, so i hit up Big D and he said sometimes it can affect something to with goin from oppisite ends per se. I would have to go back and look at the post. But still, i wouldnt think it woulda either, but i went on it, appetite dropped, got off, appetite came back???? So i dunno???? Like i said ill try it again in may, prob. around mid/end may since next treatment is June 1st!

Mine it just always bad it seems in one way or another. I dont really have triggers any more lol, its just bad period. Surgery is next option, but ive avoided it for 17yrs, and thats about 10yrs longer then the avg. befor surg. So i must be doing something right, that or im just a gultin for punishment ROFL.... Good thing i have a high pain tolerance!

Quick story about pain, Went to the drs one day and had my hand all wrapped up and the dr(my GI) asked "What did you do?" I said o nothing, just stuck a steak knife in it. He goes WHAT? When? I said yesterday evening, he goes, so let me guess, you cleaned it all yourself and used super glue to seal it huh? I chuckled and said, actually ya even got out the neddles and steralized them just in case i needed to run a couple stiches through, hes like wow i woulda past out, you shoulda went to the ER, your crazy! I laughed and said ya, but then again, ive gone through worse, you know that. He goes ya, you should be a Dr or Nurse, your goin to put me outta a job! lol

4. Well todays the big 27 for me! I dont feel 27 tho. Anyone know what 27 feels like? haha

Anywho, to me!

5. happy birthday man
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Well todays the big 27 for me! I dont feel 27 tho. Anyone know what 27 feels like? haha

Anywho, to me!
    I'll know what 27 feels like in 4 days playa playa.

7. man, i can't remember what 5 years ago felt like

8. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I'll know what 27 feels like in 4 days playa playa.
    Nioce! Us Taurus's got it goin!

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    man, i can't remember what 5 years ago felt like
    ROFL.... Let alone 5mins ago? hahah JK brotha!

Well so far so good! Today Went down had breakfast with some friends. Had Eggs, Bacon, Hbrowns snacked on stuff here, and now heading down with my bro to have lunch! Then ill head over to Bodybuilding and pick up some stuff, go do some quick shoppin for pants, and then come home chill, then go out to all you can eat tonite!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Well todays the big 27 for me! I dont feel 27 tho. Anyone know what 27 feels like? haha

Anywho, to me!
    LOL Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day!

10. Happy BIrthday BRO!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post

Anywho, to me!
    It feels like you need to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables!!! Stimulate your digestion by slowly getting off of meds and stop ingesting acidic toxic foods!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post

Anywho, to me!
    late-comer to the log mate - we have this saying in New Zealand:

Kia Kaha - Stay Strong

Happy Birthday for yesterday - now back to iron

13. Whats up Teg?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

14. Mr Big! Nothing much sir.... Just relaxing and eatting! Tomarrow i start back up training. Itll be quite a test this week for sure. Went up in weight right befor i left off and now this will be a test of how well my body is recovering and if my muscle endurance is keeping up. Strength is coming along nicely just not the muscle endurance! Wen will be the REAL test no doubt!

15. Nice! Cant wait to see what you put up in the gym.

Check out this guys thread, i believe he has crohns too.

Something smells Fishy!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice! Cant wait to see what you put up in the gym.

Something smells Fishy!
    Got it bro! Thanks! Reps on recharge for you sir!

17. Hey boss. Just wanted to check this out. Im subed! Keep rooting each other on big dawg!

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice! Cant wait to see what you put up in the gym.

Something smells Fishy!
    Is this your ex-girl's log?

19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post

20. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    ROFL! O man.... Good Catch TL! hahahahaha

21. Ok Today Im BACK! Seeking Vengence!

Mon- 8reps x4sets! (Still doing SuperSets!)

Pre- PW+Sizeon, Taurine
    Post- Whey Iso/Casein

Squats- 115x8x4 (These were all rough, and i felt weak at on the last set)
    Suitcase- 60x8x4 (These were rough period)

Asst. Chins- 60x8x4 (All sets felt soild)
    BB Bench- 115x8x4 (Boy I felt these today, but still no probs)

Mil. Press- 50x8x4 (Liked switching these befor scrushers, still burn but dont struggle)
    Scrushers- 50x8x4 (These felt really good! Had an amazingly soild pump goin)

Weight= 154.5

Ok so taking a full week off was a bit rough. I felt like ish this morning, still do really. Just flat tired and cant get my energy level up Not sure whats goin on? I was in pain the whole time in lifts today due to my guts "gurgling" which im HOPING is a good thing cause i havnt had that feeling since i was younger, like teenagerish. But i stuck with it when i got there, my sqauts just felt really hard and felt really weak on the last set. Again, not sure why? But after i plowed through the first superset, my body started to "wake up" cause for the most part the rest of it wasnt to bad tho i did start to feel real tired on the last superset! Wasnt even able to get down all my PW+Sizeon???????

Anywhozzle, i am feeling much better then befor treatment, pain level is way way down of course along with broom trips and all that jazz! So im happy!

Quick Story- Was sittin in the hottub and this lil kid(prob like 5or6) just gotta outt the pool and walking by with his mom and he was staring at me, and then turned to his mom and goes "Mommy Mommy, he looks like Wolverine"! It was just to funny cause the guy in with me goes, ya know i was thinking the same thing and we both laughed cause he was right. My side burns are like wolverines and i havnt cut my hair and when im in the hottub i run my fingers through it, so i looks like i have the look hahahaha

22. I feel like im reading that wolverine story again? did it happen again?

Anyways bro, looking SOLID for the first day back!!!!! You are a beast on those BB curls! Youll be passing me in no time.

Weight is only down half a pound, which isnt too bad! Keep going at it bro. Nice day overall. My back feels nice today. Take the rest of the night off and have some ice cream for me.

23. solid workout non the less, especially in spite of having low energy. keep it up man

24. Wolverine! ha thats awsome dude! What the "suitcase " in your workout? never heard of it. Is it curls?

25. hey teg man im thinking about doing the yoga on top of it. Why dont you ad it in there? we could compare logs. i need to start one for it helps keep your diet in check....

26. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I feel like im reading that wolverine story again? did it happen again?
    Anyways bro, looking SOLID for the first day back!!!!! You are a beast on those BB curls! Youll be passing me in no time.

Weight is only down half a pound, which isnt too bad! Keep going at it bro. Nice day overall. My back feels nice today. Take the rest of the night off and have some ice cream for me.
    Yeah, seriously dude. Deja vu.

27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Wolverine! ha thats awsome dude! What the "suitcase " in your workout? never heard of it. Is it curls?
    Suitcase deads playa. Deads with DBs at your side.

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I feel like im reading that wolverine story again? did it happen again?

LOL Sorry, i couldnt remember if i put it up. A couple ppl asked me about it that i didnt tell and thought o i guess i didnt put it up. Owell another for good measure right hahahaha *see i turn 27 and i get memory loss lol*

Thanks! It was a workout alright. Loved It! I think the rest was good tho. I fig that the muscles needed a break and im sure my CNS did as well hahaha Didnt do any BB curls tho. Atleast not today. When i get back from Pland, BB Curls will be in my new routine

Ya not bad, i was suprised tho i lost tho, especially as much as ive been puttin away. Thanks again for the support brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    solid workout non the less, especially in spite of having low energy. keep it up man
    Thanks SC! Much Appreciated! Ya your right. Ill change the attitude! Wen is always the REAL challenge! Ill prob have to take 1-1.5mins rest between sets, cause today was rough brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Wolverine! ha thats awsome dude! What the "suitcase " in your workout? never heard of it. Is it curls?
    Hahaha ya i think you can kinda see them in pics in a page or 2 back??? There getting shaved off tomarrow along with getting my hair cut! lol Refer to TLs post above mine or at the end of this reply.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    hey teg man im thinking about doing the yoga on top of it. Why dont you ad it in there? we could compare logs. i need to start one for it helps keep your diet in check....
    Honestly for me bro, its not done a "whole lot" per se for me, and over time i just stopped cause i found other ways that work for me better.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yeah, seriously dude. Deja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Suitcase deads playa. Deads with DBs at your side.
    Yes Sir! Nailed It!

29. glad your feeling better teg. I wouldnt worry about the weight loss. My weight fluctuates by .5-1 lb. every day. It could even be the timing of your meals or water weight. But the numbers look great for not feeling too swell. Keep it up buddy!

30. Thanks Buster! Ya, thats true... Im hoping its just water weight, but i am feeling much better so thank you so much! This is goin to only get better through the summer! And if i can keep up my strength i should be gaining some size, but my sticking point is 160 and then never could get over 175. So the goal is still 180 by end of summer! Thanks for check back in!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. those who have overcome a lagging chest
    By tumtum in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:26 PM
  2. Bulking with Crohns
    By MrCrohns in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:30 PM
  3. Replies: 699
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM