Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 11 of 27 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Yes! TY for the suggestion bro! Quick ? if ya dont mind.

Been tryin to fig out how to layout body parts tomarrow since Back and Legs are big muscle groups.

Thought about killin shoulders first since im not doing anything with them and they are my weak link?

Ideas?
    I give shoulders and traps their own day - nothing wrong with that.

2. Well sun is here, and guess what, i feel MUCH better today then yesterday, but am UBBER sore from yesterday as well! But today was the last day befor a week off to recoup as TL suggested, and boy was it fun and no doubt STOKED about todays lifts!

Sun = Bright Sunshine on My Shoulders Makes Me Happy!

DB Press-
    20x20
    25x15
    35x10
    40x8
    45x4<--- Woohoo! (Struggled just a tad on last rep!)

Front DB Raises-
    10x10
    20x8
    25x4 Superset w/ Upright rows- 60x10, 10sec rest, 8reps <--- Front delts TOAST after that!

Side DB Raises(dont know what else to call em)-
    10x10,8,8

Machine Shrugs-
    2plts x 20
    3plts x 15
    2plts x 12

Squats(Parallel)-
    135x6
    135x6
    115x8

Superset
    Asst. WG PUs- 80x10,8
    Lat Pulldowns- 60x20,8<---No more fuel left in the tank!

Weight= 156! I dont know how i gained 1pd over nite. same cloths on and everything? Eh better for tomarrow

Wow what a day, i had the energy, pain was way down, and over all just in a much better state of health! So needless to say i went in and decided today i was goin to kill myself or die trying, er or something like that!

So tomarrow is treatment and a week to recoup!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    He also sits by his computer an incessantly negs me...

Seriously man, get a f*cking clue.
    i negged you because you called me a douche. thats straight up disrespecting me bro.

4. Nice progression on the weights. Next time you pick up a 55, be carefull because thats gonna be light!

are you going to lose any weight this week?

5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Why do you incessantly bring up hormones? You've never ran one. Give out advice once you have a clue from experience.
    You're right, I have never ran a PH. I'm not ashamed to say that. So what? And its not like I was giving him some in depth piece of advice about what hormone to use or a detail about PCT or something.

Hormones make me curious and I research them just for fun and so I have a little bit of knowledge about the dark side. I'm sure teg and me are in a similar boat on this one so I was just chit chating and relating with him.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice progression on the weights. Next time you pick up a 55, be carefull because thats gonna be light!

are you going to lose any weight this week?
    Thank Big Man! Im way happy with the 45s since when i was at 175pds, 50x8 was my max. Soo that means my shoulders are progressing much better this go around!

No, No weight loss this week! Or atleast im goin to try not to! I may hit the gym wen and fri and just go really really light weight just to get the muscles to stay active by doing simple basic things? But im really wanting to focus on healing and recouping everything from this weekend and health.

7. Yea, some people lose some weight during the recoup period, but then again they arent lifting or doing what you are doing. Ill be here to push you! Not too hard, but hard enough! Get em TEG!

8. hurrah!!! for no weight loss

9. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    i negged you because you called me a douche. thats straight up disrespecting me bro.
    Don't bro me. You've been a douche on several occasions.

Get over it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Yea, some people lose some weight during the recoup period, but then again they arent lifting or doing what you are doing. Ill be here to push you! Not too hard, but hard enough! Get em TEG!
    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    hurrah!!! for no weight loss
    Thanks Bois! Ill need it! Yes ill feel better in a couple more days, but not being in the gym lifting heavy or lifting period ill have a hard time tryin to keep up the weight. Tho my plan is to up my Protein with chicken and whey, stop the supershakes for the week and try to eat as clean as possible!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Thanks Bois! Ill need it! Yes ill feel better in a couple more days, but not being in the gym lifting heavy or lifting period ill have a hard time tryin to keep up the weight. Tho my plan is to up my Protein with chicken and whey, stop the supershakes for the week and try to eat as clean as possible!
    eating clean is the best thing you could do. cut off the mega shakes! LOL

12. Your body is going to need those extra calories while its taking treatment and healing. I'd keep the supershakes in play if possible.

13. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    eating clean is the best thing you could do. cut off the mega shakes! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Your body is going to need those extra calories while its taking treatment and healing. I'd keep the supershakes in play if possible.
    Hmm im at the tip of a double edge sword! I see were both of you are coming from.

Reason i was wanting to cut them out was to clean up the fat intake from the ice cream for the week.

But then i see TLs point to in needing those extra cals in the end to help with as much healing as possible.

Hmm what could i substitute for ice cream?????
  14. Thumbs down

Don't bro me. You've been a douche on several occasions.

Get over it.
    enough with the teenage name calling
    or shall we call it the "pre-teen"
    Grow up

and get over the fact that your jealous of the guys on here
    thats why you give useless information out and stupid immature remarks

15. Ok guys befor this goes any farther in my thread, pls take it to PMs.

I would appreciate it, K thx!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Heartless88 View Post
    enough with the teenage name calling
    or shall we call it the "pre-teen"
    Grow up

and get over the fact that your jealous of the guys on here
    thats why you give useless information out and stupid immature remarks
    Are you his douchelip alter ego?

Go away.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Hmm im at the tip of a double edge sword! I see were both of you are coming from.

Reason i was wanting to cut them out was to clean up the fat intake from the ice cream for the week.

But then i see TLs point to in needing those extra cals in the end to help with as much healing as possible.

Hmm what could i substitute for ice cream?????
    Yogurt.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Are you his douchelip alter ego?

Go away.
    TL- Look one post above pls!

Yogurt.
    Ya its in it. Maybe add more??

How it is WITHOUT the icecream
    1-2scoops Whey
    2tbls Yogurt
    2-3tbls EVOO
    2tbls PB
    1tbls Syrup

19. Teg - no offense here man... but I'm not going to mute myself on any log. If I have a couple tools telling me I give bad advice or sitting at their computers negging me - then immediately masterbating afterwards...

If you have a problem with how I speak or interact, I'm happy to unsub. I'm getting tired of running into this f*cking online diet consultant 5 foot 6 OC douchebag anyway. A 21 year old kid hocking diet advice on a paid website is just retarded, and I'm sure his rich ass parents are literally ashamed.

Peace.

20. None Taken...

I guess all i can say here is, do what you feel is best TL!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    None Taken...

I guess all i can say here is, do what you feel is best TL!

Seriously though, let's all keep it to fitness yes?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

22. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

LOL... Yes

Well guys im board... Sittin here in the hospital, IV is in, waitin on the drug to be mixed and then we will go started! So ill just be here

23. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

yes.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    LOL... Yes

Well guys im board... Sittin here in the hospital, IV is in, waitin on the drug to be mixed and then we will go started! So ill just be here
    good luck teg. how they treating you there at the hospital? You got the laptop on your bed or something? what drugs they gonna give you? has your weight gone up or down at all? sorry for all the questions.

25. Yeah, Teg.... Take a peek at the scale they have built into your bed.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Life Lost to Obesity: Quality And Longevity
    By yeahright in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 02:17 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:52 AM
  4. Reliable place to get Liquid Nolva and Clomid
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics