Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 11 of 17 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Pulsing makes sense with the training you do, diet, and goals. I believe you can reduce the instances of getting some bad sides from "harsher" substances, but it isnt going to totally erase them. You have to be prepared in all instances.

Someone taking Pplex at 200 lbs and gaining 210 lbs is going to expierience some "shock", so imagine what it will do to you. You have to think, while pulsing you can still achieve high mass gains. It gets all scientific and medical but the basics are when you put weight on fast, your body is going to react. Couple in Crohns and it could be worse than when you started out. I could explain everything, but id write a 4 page paper on it while losing some people to the sleep bug.
    O pls bro, if you felt like writing it pls by all means, email it to me. You know im ALWAYS down to learn even if i have to read 20times!

Ya i will be prepared either way regardless, and i know YOU are lookin out for me, and you know I WILL have proper supps and what not ready BEFORE hand Thats why i got Torem, Milk T, and Hawthorn Berry EARLY! Ill of course get the rest once i decide what im goin to do!

I wont say i understand all of it, but i do understand the basics, and your VERY right! When there is a change the body reacts and i know that better then most. I mean look i can drop 30pds in less the a month, thats a bit nuts lol But anywho, thank you brother for your advice, especially coming from your medical back ground and knowledge! You my friend are invaluable! :bow:

BTW are you saying yes, no, maybe, you could give a F less???

2. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bro, i just want to make sure you have everything planned out and when problems arise you know just what to do. Im here and will help you in any way you need. Just want you to be prepared for everything.

I know a guy who you remind me of. He wanted to be a powerlifter, but crohns has really limited him. He ended up doing a pulsed superdrol cycle and went from 160 to like 185 in 8 weeks or so. He got so F*cked up that he lost 15 lbs leaving him at 170. Now, then moment i saw this i knew it was coming. I knew he was going to lose the weight. 25 lbs in 2 months at 160 is hard to do. When you are at 125 you can get away with it but damn. It was just so much trauma. We ended up taking care of him and he pulled through, but his doc had him covered on support supps and all. Doc didnt know about PCT, thought the kid had herbals but i was monitoring his PCT. Right now he walks around at about 202, and 3 months ago actually competed at a BB show.

It can be done my friend.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^

very inspirational.

TEG AKA THE CHRONS BEAST
    •   

4. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Bro, i just want to make sure you have everything planned out and when problems arise you know just what to do. Im here and will help you in any way you need. Just want you to be prepared for everything.

I know a guy who you remind me of. He wanted to be a powerlifter, but crohns has really limited him. He ended up doing a pulsed superdrol cycle and went from 160 to like 185 in 8 weeks or so. He got so F*cked up that he lost 15 lbs leaving him at 170. Now, then moment i saw this i knew it was coming. I knew he was going to lose the weight. 25 lbs in 2 months at 160 is hard to do. When you are at 125 you can get away with it but damn. It was just so much trauma. We ended up taking care of him and he pulled through, but his doc had him covered on support supps and all. Doc didnt know about PCT, thought the kid had herbals but i was monitoring his PCT. Right now he walks around at about 202, and 3 months ago actually competed at a BB show.

It can be done my friend.
    Yes and thats why im asking yall these ?s.... I know some of you would say, F that, your nutz, dont do it, youll mess yourself up blah blah blah! Then theres guys like YOU, TL, SC, GMG, ETC lookin out for me and want to give the right answers. I know its out there, ive seen plenty of guys do it, sick and not sick.... Just like that guy you treated. But I wanna know everything before hand! Thats why over these last couple yrs ive really dug into it and studyed PH, DS, AAS, PCT, Support Supps, ETC... Ive seen what it can do to guys and learn from their mistakes. I aint no dummy<-- TL dont say a word!
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%

If you are there mentally, have the supps and are ready then DO IT!

Ill be first in line to watch. F*Ck the MrBIgPR show, its the TEG BEAST show!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i think somewhatgifted is a little concerned. that one post honestly made me all sad and ****. but i think hes just trippin. teg your smart bro, and there are a lot of heads here who are brilliant with strengths in different fields. I trust you'll be able to dig up enough knowledge to make an educated decision.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

TEG is THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or he will be, one way or another. As long as he keeps up the hard work and dedication, its gonna happen!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

true, pulsing will take too long, might as well just bang it out quick and hard!

What PH are you thinking teg? maybe PMAG or HDROL? Someone told me PMAG stressed the heart and the prostate. I dunno how accurate this is but I trust that guy!
  9. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

If you are there mentally, have the supps and are ready then DO IT!

Ill be first in line to watch. F*Ck the MrBIgPR show, its the TEG BEAST show!
    Dood you KNOW im mentally ready for it by every means! I been paitently waiting for a very long time. Im like the guy who sits back and watchs, studys, learns, and doesnt say a word, and then when its time, and only when i feel its right, BAM! You just dont see me, but you NOTICE me

And NOOOO the BigPR SHOW MUST GO ON! I LOOVE watching that shows! Its one of my new favs! I never miss an episode!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    i think somewhatgifted is a little concerned. that one post honestly made me all sad and ****. but i think hes just trippin. teg your smart bro, and there are a lot of heads here who are brilliant with strengths in different fields. I trust you'll be able to dig up enough knowledge to make an educated decision.
    SWG is right, he has knowledge that most do not, but there is ALOT of other things that go on with all this, and that MUST be taken into consideration. Things are not always as simple as they may seem. Trust me, ive come across MANY ppl who say just do this or that and youll get better, sad part is, it dont work like that, trust me, i know this better then most!

But ALOT of what hes speaks is true, but im stuck in a catch 22 with it, sooooo my understanding with what i have to live with and do makes it damn near impossible to do it! If you havnt fig out by now, im not your typical type guy. A friend of mine in FL, she tells me tht i facinate her and intreuge her. O and she has a BA in Phyc. and is working on getting her masters/phd!

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    My anavar cycles have had no impact on my IBS either way. Do what you want to do, as long as you take the proper support supps, eat the correct amount of protein to grow and have PCT lined up.

This being said I do not believe in pulsing. Just my thoughts.
    Thank You for the support Crader! And Thank You for coming in and giving your experiences, and advise! Im so glad to see you in here! Thanks for following along still

TEG is THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or he will be, one way or another. As long as he keeps up the hard work and dedication, its gonna happen!
    Hahahaha Thanks Bro.... Teg The Beast, kinda has a lil ring to it?

And you know ill get there, itll just take time

true, pulsing will take too long, might as well just bang it out quick and hard!

What PH are you thinking teg? maybe PMAG or HDROL? Someone told me PMAG stressed the heart and the prostate. I dunno how accurate this is but I trust that guy!
    As stated befor- Right now Epi, Pmag, The One, or 3AD for a straight 4week cycle. If pulsing, itll be Epi or Phera since i already have phera.....
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you already have phera? is stacking a bad idea since you got virgin receptors? I'm seriously curious to see what PH would be best for your goals. I havn't had any first hand experience with PH so i wont give my opinion. But i know some of the guys on here are real knowledgeable about it, so im curious to see what they have to say.
  11. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

you already have phera? is stacking a bad idea since you got virgin receptors? I'm seriously curious to see what PH would be best for your goals. I havn't had any first hand experience with PH so i wont give my opinion. But i know some of the guys on here are real knowledgeable about it, so im curious to see what they have to say.
    Yup. My old lifting partner was a DS/PH Junky. But he got to the point finally were he was happy and gave me the rest of his stash(He stocked up when the ban happend)

Honestly im no sure on the whole stacking for first time cycle. Ive always had the belief of using something first then adding later after you see how you respond, but thats just me.

I am as well and thats something these guys would know!
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%

With anything in life, especially medications or PH/DS/AAAS, you want to run one product at a time to asses tolerance and sides. Psych doctors dont put people on multiple depression meds because most of them could cause deep depression. If they stacked 2 or more meds without a patients tolerance it could mean suicide.

Run compounds singularly to sort out everything. When you know how your body reacts, mix and match whichever way you choose. Just remember, PCT for one product needs more for 2.

You should start a poll to which PH to run. I say THE ONE!
  13. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

With anything in life, especially medications or PH/DS/AAAS, you want to run one product at a time to asses tolerance and sides. Psych doctors dont put people on multiple depression meds because most of them could cause deep depression. If they stacked 2 or more meds without a patients tolerance it could mean suicide.

Run compounds singularly to sort out everything. When you know how your body reacts, mix and match whichever way you choose. Just remember, PCT for one product needs more for 2.

You should start a poll to which PH to run. I say THE ONE!
    Ya see you know how to explain that stuff! Thats what i was thinking, jsut didnt know how to put into words! Thanks Bro!

And Are you telling tell me to or Busta to start a poll?
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%

talkin to you brosef. make a seperate thread and poll it!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%

Pick one with low sides and no lethargy to start with. Honestly with all your meds and days you feel bad, do you really want to add lethargy to it?

Don't stack them either. If one of them would give you sides you would not be able to narrow it down to rule out using it again. If you truly have never tried a cycle then you should get good gains on whatever you use. Just research the sides that are tolerable for you. Get your support supps in order.

Most importantly make sure you can get the amount of food and clean protein in you regardless of how you feel that day!! And get your gym time in as well.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Post the link here though!
  17. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Pick one with low sides and no lethargy to start with. Honestly with all your meds and days you feel bad, do you really want to add lethargy to it?

Don't stack them either. If one of them would give you sides you would not be able to narrow it down to rule out using it again. If you truly have never tried a cycle then you should get good gains on whatever you use. Just research the sides that are tolerable for you. Get your support supps in order.

Most importantly make sure you can get the amount of food and clean protein in you regardless of how you feel that day!! And get your gym time in as well.
    Yes. Anything for a first cycle will be simple. And i deff. wont run a stack! And ya ill get some soild gains on what ever, the key is keeping most of it Support supps will be ready for sure! FOOOOD! Mmmm Im getting hungry now, and i JUST ATE! lol

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Post the link here though!
    hahaha Do it, Doooo it, DOOO IT!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Nice workout and attitude Teg. You're like the new TG around here for workout motivation!

Speaking of TG, I wish he would drop by and say hi more often, this place just isn't the same.
    Amen to that brotha.

Teg - does that say Assisted Chins? You're strong enough to do em on your own.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Yes and thats why im asking yall these ?s.... I know some of you would say, F that, your nutz, dont do it, youll mess yourself up blah blah blah! Then theres guys like YOU, TL, SC, GMG, ETC lookin out for me and want to give the right answers. I know its out there, ive seen plenty of guys do it, sick and not sick.... Just like that guy you treated. But I wanna know everything before hand! Thats why over these last couple yrs ive really dug into it and studyed PH, DS, AAS, PCT, Support Supps, ETC... Ive seen what it can do to guys and learn from their mistakes. I aint no dummy<-- TL dont say a word!
    I never said you were a dummy.

I said you can come talk all the sh*t you want WHEN you hit 200 pounds. That's about how big you'll need to be for me to be scared of you.
  20. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Amen to that brotha.

Teg - does that say Assisted Chins? You're strong enough to do em on your own.

Yes sir it does. I cant do chins that well belive me or not. I USED to be able to! But right now i just cant do em like i use to.

I can do a couple on my own, but not 8 unless i cheat and use legs and go only half extention. And especially not in this super setting style layout! Chins/Pull ups have always been hard for me. My strong points are chest/bi's/Lowerback. Weak links are sholders, upper back, and legs...

I never said you were a dummy.

I said you can come talk all the sh*t you want WHEN you hit 200 pounds. That's about how big you'll need to be for me to be scared of you.
    Haha i know. I was just beating you to the punch. I thought, hmm i bet TL will say something about this(jokingly of course)

WHEN i hit 200 Ill MAN hug the hell outta you and then thank you for the A$$ beatings to get me there! lol (and yes of course no homo, goes without saying)

Ive gotta say, ive got prob the best group of guys and GIRLS lookin out for me bar none!

*Edit for the MAN hug
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

Funny dude...
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%

Now would be a good time, as timber would say, to hit the edit button and add a "no homo" to the sentence
  23. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Now would be a good time, as timber would say, to hit the edit button and add a "no homo" to the sentence
    O man im dieing over here... I read that to
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha, give him a man hug.

"oh no where is my man purse?!?!?! HEY DAD HAVE YOU SEEN MY MURSE?"

he did not say no homo so obviously he was implying that there was a homo notion intended in his statement containing the "man hug"
  25. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

haha, give him a man hug.

"oh no where is my man purse?!?!?! HEY DAD HAVE YOU SEEN MY MURSE?"

he did not say no homo so obviously he was implying that there was a homo notion intended in his statement containing the "man hug"
    LOL!!!!!

Been thinking about it, and think im down to Epi, The One or Pmag. I dont think ill open a new thread to poll since im down to those and any of them i do ill get results from! BUT want those listening in, to give there honest opinon and why with goods or bad, Please! <--- Please is the magic word right?

OR just do a poll? The SOONEST i would start a cycle is June 1st!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i would say PMAG by default

i think epi has a little too much shutdown and isn't the greatest bulker, i've heard some good things about pmag by some football players at my college (with low sides/shutdown and big gains), and i seen 2 people get gyno on the one so i would say PMAG is what i would choose.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

You can get gyno from anything... People are running "the one" with semi-retarded PCT's partially because that's how AN is selling it.

Don't know a whole lot about P-Mag - so not even going to weight in there. I would however think that H-Drol would be a great fit.

I don't know why you don't think epi is a good "bulker"... I've seen a lot of great results. If he eats enough, the weight will come.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

Teg- about pulsing. I don't have a good opinion on the issue since I have never done a pulse cycle before. Honestly if I was going to pulse something, it would be superdrol, but that is entirely out of the question for you... way too harsh.

If I were you I would run a 4 week suggested dose of Havoc/Epistane @ 20/30/30/40, or a 5 week Pmag or Hdrol cycle at 50/50/75/75/75. 5 weeks might be too much for you, you'd have to play it by ear IMO.

Pulsing is an interesting concept, but just from the way my brain seems to follow the logic, I would think that would be a lot of hormonal fluctuation... which I am not sure what the effects would be. I have seen success with pulse cycles, but again pulse cycles have to be ran for longer times and at higher PULSE doses.

I have yet to run a hormone that doesn't make me lethargic btw... something to think about. Except actually MMV2 and M1D did not make me lethargic.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

Stupid double posting
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

You can get gyno from anything... People are running "the one" with semi-retarded PCT's partially because that's how AN is selling it.

Don't know a whole lot about P-Mag - so not even going to weight in there. I would however think that H-Drol would be a great fit.

I don't know why you don't think epi is a good "bulker"... I've seen a lot of great results. If he eats enough, the weight will come.

ProMag = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol
    Hdrol = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-ene-3,17 diol

Pmag is less dry than Hdrol and will yeild slightly larger gains. Pmag hasn't really been logged much or available lately, but from older logs, people seemed to like Hdrol more. IDK... I'd be down to give Pmag a whirl... to bad I have way too much juice to justify buying anymore hormones at the moment.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

Teg- about pulsing. I don't have a good opinion on the issue since I have never done a pulse cycle before. Honestly if I was going to pulse something, it would be superdrol, but that is entirely out of the question for you... way too harsh.

If I were you I would run a 4 week suggested dose of Havoc/Epistane @ 20/30/30/40, or a 5 week Pmag or Hdrol cycle at 50/50/75/75/75. 5 weeks might be too much for you, you'd have to play it by ear IMO.

Pulsing is an interesting concept, but just from the way my brain seems to follow the logic, I would think that would be a lot of hormonal fluctuation... which I am not sure what the effects would be. I have seen success with pulse cycles, but again pulse cycles have to be ran for longer times and at higher PULSE doses.

I have yet to run a hormone that doesn't make me lethargic btw... something to think about.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

ProMag = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol
    Hdrol = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-ene-3,17 diol

Pmag is less dry than Hdrol and will yeild slightly larger gains. Pmag hasn't really been logged much or available lately, but from older logs, people seemed to like Hdrol more. IDK... I'd be down to give Pmag a whirl... to bad I have way too much juice to justify buying anymore hormones at the moment.
    Gotcha. I just saw that CEL started pushing it pretty heavy. I loved H-Drol though - for what its worth.

I'm with Money on the pulsing. Can't really steer you one way or the other. I'd rather just run something straight and really get in the zone for some growth. I'm impatient as f*ck by nature.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sorry about my lateness here Teg. Question though: would running a methyl be wise what with the other meds your liver is already filtering? It just seems like more stress on it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sorry about my lateness here Teg. Question though: would running a methyl be wise what with the other meds your liver is already filtering? It just seems like more stress on it.
    in that case 3ad is not a bad option. but it is pricey, and higher dosages seem to yield exponentially better results, so that means even more money!
  35. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Gotcha. I just saw that CEL started pushing it pretty heavy. I loved H-Drol though - for what its worth.

I'm with Money on the pulsing. Can't really steer you one way or the other. I'd rather just run something straight and really get in the zone for some growth. I'm impatient as f*ck by nature.
    Thank for your input TL!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    No Prob Bro Welcome!! I dont think Methyl will be much of a prob since im only on Remicade(IV Drug) right now, and the other 2 that i would go back on is Flagyl(Antibiotic), and a Entocort(Corticosteriod). And my liver tests have always been top notch! Now if i was on Imuran, thats a whole nother story. MrBigPR knows what im talkin about with that.

I have yet to run a hormone that doesn't make me lethargic btw... something to think about. Except actually MMV2 and M1D did not make me lethargic.
    Hmm Thats pretty much what wes was thinkin. I would perfer to not pulse just cause of the length. But it is always an option to try none the less.

BTW My old lifting partner ran M1D as well and loved that stuff for strength! Kid you not he went from pressing 90's on flat to 110's in 3weeks!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

I don't think strength is your primary objective homie.

If you're concerned that H-Drol is not a good bulker - check out the H-Drol Beatdown. Not saying I was freakin huge or anything, but I put on some serious size in only 6 weeks.
  37. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

If you're concerned that H-Drol is not a good bulker - check out the H-Drol Beatdown. Not saying I was freakin huge or anything, but I put on some serious size in only 6 weeks.
    O no its not if you were referring to the M1D statment. I was just sayin.

I did a run through it awhile back. Ill go take another gander
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i glanced at your hdrol beatdown and you did put on some pretty respectable size!!! my only question is how did you feel at the end of 4 weeks and how did you feel at the end of 6 weeks? what was the difference? whit that being said, how long of a cycle would you recomend of hdrol to teg? 4 week? maybe 5?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

i glanced at your hdrol beatdown and you did put on some pretty respectable size!!! my only question is how did you feel at the end of 4 weeks and how did you feel at the end of 6 weeks? what was the difference? whit that being said, how long of a cycle would you recomend of hdrol to teg? 4 week? maybe 5?
    5 is fine. IIRC I only ran for 5 weeks and a couple days anyway.
  40. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Man I just spent all morning going through logs and what not.... My eyes hurt.... lol

TL- Much Respect Brotha! That was a long log and fun read hahaha

Ok i gotta eat lunch now.... All that talk of lifting, eatting, lifting and more eatting is making me hungry!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. those who have overcome a lagging chest
    By tumtum in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:26 PM
  2. Bulking with Crohns
    By MrCrohns in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:30 PM
  3. Replies: 699
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
  4. Vitamins and Crohns How to Select the Right Supplements