Getting my weak ass back to the gym! Rile me on!!
- 03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
- 03-30-2009, 02:52 PM
03-30-2009, 09:21 PM
03-30-2009, 09:32 PM
i'm looking forward to seeing how this treats you.
despite what everyones been saying i've not been able to get myself to buy into d.c. and rest pause sets...
03-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Epi is a pro hormone... just so you know. I would stay away from those until I'd been back in the gym for a good while.a lot of determination! Possible other supps if money allows:
mods feel free to try and sell me your products, non hormonals only please! If I decide to go with any products a log will of course go up in this post!
03-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks mate I was aware of such the natty supplements will defo be before the epi though, I really wanna try my pre workout with p-slin first XD. Also ive had a slight change of plan, rather than calculating all weights in one day I am simply going to find out my weights as I go with these first 2 weeks, then go for another 4 weeks of blasting while improving on them, I am gonna get that done before I go on any supps, then the next blast might get a little assistance . @ natty T I can see what why you would be sceptical about the rest pause sets mate, I personally was as first but now love them! the burn cannot be rivalled of using them for bench and rows.
03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
I just don't see how lol.
i'm gonna have to give it a shot. maybe i'll try mixing it in some in my next routine here in a few weeks...
I just can't see how you get a pump...on max out days I never get a pump...infact i feel like i'm leaving the gym empty handed...
03-31-2009, 03:08 PM
ye I do know how you feel with that sometimes, I seem to be incapable of getting a pump when I only do a 1 set, rest pausing though was kinda strange when I was doing DB rows I first was getting a normal mild pump for the first 8 reps the second I started the second go after the pause the pump got intense as hell and the burn was horrific (I loved it!) after the second pause the pump was getting to the point of painful as was the burn, that was the point when I fell in love with rest pausing and wanted to try DC XD
03-31-2009, 03:21 PM
03-31-2009, 06:00 PM
04-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey guys, Ive only just got back to the forums and I really do apologie for the lack of updates, things have gone horrably wrong the last few days and Ive barely been able to keep up my diet, for this reason I made wednesday a normal training sessions and did back and bis and practiced the extreme back stretch (it hurt like hell so im guessing i did it right lol) So DC traning will be started on friday with the exception of the DB rows since I already did these, heres the template for the next workout
04-02-2009, 03:59 PM
04-02-2009, 04:08 PM
hey bro I would drop the epi. I read you are only 16. And although you may be responsible about it... your body could careless. Also try to get your strength and stuff up a bit more before introducing a designer. Just my opinions though.
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
04-02-2009, 04:09 PM
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Thankyou for the concern guys but right now I can truthfully say there is nothing to worry about! Right now I barely have the time to stand still and eat my meals (yes I mean stand not sit) Im most likely not even going to be using supplements apart from the staples inleast until the end of this blast, hopefully the next one will be assisted with some p-slin, so thats around 4 months before I even think of any more supps, lol i havent even though about it any more tbh honestly im taking things as they happen, ill thing about some more stuff in that time. Texas I respect your opinion and I thankyou for it. Natty thanks for the concern, everything is fine just busy I basically get no brakes throughout the day now so I really am eatin as I walk around, which is kinda hard to do when Im trying to shovel down brown rice! lol
04-02-2009, 08:39 PM
04-03-2009, 06:21 AM
erm dude as i put up in the post before hand I barely have the time to eat right now, my main concern for the forseable future is how to shovel enough brown rice and chicken breasts to grow lol
04-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, just did my workout and though id put up an update! was a good workout even though the gym was bloody boilin.
04-03-2009, 04:09 PM
hahaha i have no idea how much weigh kg's are...
i'll have to look it up on google.
i'd add in some sweet potato's too man. mass for me=lots of brown rice, chicken, and sweet potatos'
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
04-04-2009, 11:25 AM
you got the right idea with rice, if you get bored with that throw in red beans. (for protein)
whole wheat pastas
whole wheat bread (make sure it says whole wheat)
sams sells 10 pound things of peanut butter where i live for like 20 bucks...
tuna (which you have)
canned chicken (for on the go)
they sell ilttle white potato's in a can that are perfect powo.
lots of chicken.
get a roast (usually cheaper per pound to buy a big roast) and cut it like a steak, or thinner, and pan fry it with olive oil...
milk of course...
i'l try to think of more later
04-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Canned chicken? ive honestly never heard of that but will have a look round for it certainly sounds hellishly convenient, Thanks for that list though natty it helps a lot, The idea of a roast is defenitly something I am going to do, sliced roast meat with some whole wheat bread (I do always use whole wheat) would be a good pre workout meal Milk is also something which im using a lot. I often use a glass of full fat milk before bed it and find it great for recovery and hormone support. Thanks for the advice mate!
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to natty texan again"
04-04-2009, 05:13 PM
i've been doing some thinking.
oats. you can get those huge things of oats on the cheap.
flax, they have a huge thing of milled flax at my wal mart for 3.99
eggs, and egg beaters (i usually can't stomach eggs so i stay away from both)
Build Muscle on a Budget: The 10 Cheapest Sources of Protein
Jun 25th, 2008 by Mehdi Posted in Nutrition
Cheap Protein to Build Muscle
Image credit: Danh TX
You need at least 1g protein per pound of body-weight per day to maintain and build muscle. If you weigh 70kg/155lbs, thatís 155g protein per day. The easiest way to get this amount is to eat whole protein with each meal.
Some of you are on a tight budget, still student, living in expensive cities or just frugal. These can make it hard to get the protein you need to build muscle. This post will help you ó the 10 cheapest sources of protein to build muscle.
1. Canned Tuna. 40g protein/can. Buy tuna in spring water or brine. Donít worry about the mercury: 1 can chunk light tuna per day is safe, read this. Worry more about the mercury in your teeth fillings and the mercury in vaccines.
2. Whole Eggs. 7g protein/egg. Lower your body fat rather than throwing the yolk away if you have bad cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol isnít bound to blood cholesterol, and the yolk contains half the protein and vitamins A/D/E.
3. Whey. 1 scoop ON whey is 24g protein/30g serving. At 2 scoops/day, a 10lbs bag will last 10 weeks for 84,99$. You donít get cheaper than this. But donít rely on whey only because itís cheaper. Vary your protein intake.
4. Ground Beef. 25g protein/100g. Buy 80% ground beef and rinse the fat if lean beef is too expensive. You can reduce the fat content by as much as 50%. Read this free pdf on how to rinse ground beef.
5. Milk. 30g protein/liter milk. If youíre a skinny guy, want to gain weight fast and donít bother gaining some fat, drink 1 gallon raw milk per day. Donít worry about the saturated fat. Stay away from milk if you want to lose fat.
6. Frozen Chicken Breast. 25g protein/100g. Cook the frozen chicken breast using a George Foreman Grill. Consume the chicken breast within 2 months of freezing for optimal tenderness & taste.
7. Cottage Cheese. 12g protein/100g. Cottage cheese is more expensive in Europe than in the US. We buy Quark cheese: 10g protein per 100g, cheaper than cottage cheese and a better taste.
8. Ground Turkey. 25g protein/100g. Expensive cuts are made from turkey breast. Cheaper cuts can contain skin, which increases the fat content. Rinse the fat like for ground beef using this method.
9. Canned Mackerel. 23g protein/100g. Canned mackerel is high in omega-3, contains less mercury than canned tuna, and tastes a lot better too.
10. Calves Liver. 20g protein/100g. Low fat and nutrient dense. Contrary to what you might believe, liver is safe. Try one of these recipes.
04-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Ive got me a real cheap cereal which I often use in place of oats, for some strange reason I never get full on the cereal (guessing its something do with the fruit or something) and I love it 2 bowls with full fat full milk is great for breakfast along with a chicken breast . I also love eggs, infact I just had 4 along with 2 sausages, bacon, beans and toast , Another good thing to do for cheap and convenient food is make some protein bars with peanut butter whey/casein and oats, I find them great and discreet especially since I often have to eat my pre workout discreetly during lessons
04-04-2009, 05:58 PM
04-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Ouch unlucky on that one mate. Im not genereally this bad tbh but I spent the entire day doing physical work and figured it couldnt hurt, the worst thing is now a few hours after eating that im starving hungry again gonna get some cereal and milk
04-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Man, when I was 16 all I ate was xanax and junk after smoking blunts. You have some crazy determination bro. Props for that..
Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
04-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Yeah I fell off the wagon pretty hard around 16 due to not having a social life (too much sports). You're doing great, all that matters now is getting used to the rhythm and consistency of training/eating without falling apart after 6-8 months. It's like going to work every day, except your payment is good health
Just wish I had a forum like this to go to back then...coulda used some advice.
04-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Thanks guys, I am determined to make this work, if I have to give up a few things now to make the future better then so be it.
04-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey guys just got back from the gym! (got absolutly pissed on walking there and back)
My workout went really well apart from my quads which just couldnt bring myself to do, Id walked for an hour to the gym and got absolutly drenched in the rain and they just werent having it lol. Heres how everything else went:
Similar Forum Threads
- By calidood in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 12-30-2010, 06:13 PM
- By brockles in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:44 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2007, 03:12 PM
- By Irish Cannon in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2006, 02:17 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:48 PM