Getting my weak ass back to the gym! Rile me on!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Ouch unlucky on that one mate. Im not genereally this bad tbh but I spent the entire day doing physical work and figured it couldnt hurt, the worst thing is now a few hours after eating that im starving hungry again gonna get some cereal and milk

2. Man, when I was 16 all I ate was xanax and junk after smoking blunts. You have some crazy determination bro. Props for that..

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
    •   

3. Yeah I fell off the wagon pretty hard around 16 due to not having a social life (too much sports). You're doing great, all that matters now is getting used to the rhythm and consistency of training/eating without falling apart after 6-8 months. It's like going to work every day, except your payment is good health

Just wish I had a forum like this to go to back then...coulda used some advice.

4. Thanks guys, I am determined to make this work, if I have to give up a few things now to make the future better then so be it.

5. Hey guys just got back from the gym! (got absolutly pissed on walking there and back)

My workout went really well apart from my quads which just couldnt bring myself to do, Id walked for an hour to the gym and got absolutly drenched in the rain and they just werent having it lol. Heres how everything else went:
    •   

6. Hey guys, Just thought id put up a quick update, this is one of my favourite workouts as its mainly dumbells which I love working with, I also had a spotter which allowed me to push myself to the max, you will probably notice that there was no rest pausing on my shoulder and bench press exercises, I just couldnt do it, I rested for my 20 seconds and just couldnt get another rep, I certainly got the job done though, when my 8 reps were finished I started grasping for breath lol. It was one hell of a visit and all lifts went better than expected.

7. Good work, looks like my workout today!

8. thanks for converting everything to pounds man haha

good work

9. OMFG the DOMS today is insane!

10. I love the feeling of DOMS. Especially around day 2. But, my loving feelings go away quicker the longer it lasts! Good work man.

11. lol, Usually Ive mostly got rid of them by day 2 , btw, I officially love DC im in more pain from one DC style set than 5 normal sets

12. Hey all, just a quick update, I wont be posting individual updates anymore but after a few more workouts ill put up a comparison table which should be far easier to interpret

13. Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Hey all, just a quick update, I wont be posting individual updates anymore but after a few more workouts ill put up a comparison table which should be far easier to interpret
    what's up? too busy or somethin?

14. all good man!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

15. Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    what's up? too busy or somethin?
    Im just leaving it to make the table mainly because it will be a lot easier to interpret and to see my progression, I was just posting up numbers and lifts before which didnt mean anything without other workouts to compare to previously, the table should make my log easier to read and more professional looking

16. Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Im just leaving it to make the table mainly because it will be a lot easier to interpret and to see my progression, I was just posting up numbers and lifts before which didnt mean anything without other workouts to compare to previously, the table should make my log easier to read and more professional looking
    right on, I thought you meant something more permanent....cheers and keep it up!

17. Okay heres that table I mentioned, ill be updating it here on so that my continual progression can be seen.

18. nice i didn't know you could change colors...

you just gave my logs new flare

19. Neither did I :P, I clicked to do check what colours I could have and it just inserted the coding for black, so I took a guess by deleting 'black' and putting in 'red'

20. Update has just gone up! Im also pleased to say that is shows progression in both comparable exercises!

21. Havin' a bit of trouble following exactly how your chart works at the moment but good on ya bro...

22. that chart makes it much harder to follow for me... Just giving my thoughts.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

23. ahh bloody hell, I gotta work right now gimme a bit and ill change it

24. wait...you're just re-updating the chart every work out??

25. I wont post up the workout before that but it was up to par, I made 3 reps progress on close grip bench, and too my flat hammer strength press to 45kg (99lbs) 11-3-1,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. so getting back to the gym...
    By macdady in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 08:22 AM
  2. Get my ass back in the gym stack!!!!
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:48 AM
  3. Back to the gym
    By JGiff86 in forum Training Forum