Double Trouble Training Log - CT's prep for twin boys!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
3/28/09
Day 1

This is a very fast post just to go ahead and get this log started. I wanted to make sure I started it today because today would have been my father's 71st birthday. He passed on January 3rd and things have been really hard since. I am starting to make it through piece by piece....but it's for him, and for my unborn son's that I am pushing forward HARD in this log.

Welcome to all my subscribers and supporters. I'm going to need your help more than ever through this journey!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first in!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/28/09
Day 1

This is a very fast post just to go ahead and get this log started. I wanted to make sure I started it today because today would have been my father's 71st birthday. He passed on January 3rd and things have been really hard since. I am starting to make it through piece by piece....but it's for him, and for my unborn son's that I am pushing forward HARD in this log.

Welcome to all my subscribers and supporters. I'm going to need your help more than ever through this journey!
take all the motivation you can pull together bud, lets make this happen!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, I appreciate your ongoing support!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I address thee so boldly

3/28/09
Day 1 *the real day 1*

Summary
It was a good day for the most part. What I mean is that I could have broke down pretty bad with it being my father's birthday and I could have hit a bar or 12 and ate horribly and made things a big friggen mess. Instead, I had one meal that was not exactly great for me, and I had a good workout in the great outdoors on a softball field with some pals. Not to say I didn't feel sad...but it helped. My father taught me everything I know about baseball (which is A LOT) and he coached me along to win some championships and play in some All Star games here and there...so that was in my mind during playing. It didn't hurt me though....it kind of made me proud. My father was a good man, and sometimes doing things like that will remind me of just how much he loved me.

The Session
We were out on the field last night for about 2 hours. I spent a good deal of time between covering left/center and trying to run down everything...and then moving in to play some infield shots as well. I then hit for I would say about 75 pitches from the right side and about 25 from the left (I bat lefty sometimes in games to throw off a pitcher). I then fielded first bag while my buddy was practicing his fielding at SS. It was a good workout..in the outdoors :)

Nutrition
I did well for most of the day here being as how it was the kind of day that it was. I did however end up having a Chicken Parmesan Panini after softball which kind of ruined the trend...but i'm not upset about it. I think I did very well for the day I was facing....and I don't regret any of it :)

What Tomorrow Holds
Since it's pouring outside we have moved our USTA Tennis Team practice from our outdoor courts to the indoor courts. I plan to hit 2 hours of doubles and then potentially do a yoga session following tennis. All depends on time constraints :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Weigh In

As of today (3/29/09) I am weighing at 234.6 lbs

I am WAYYY up since last summer and I am going to have to really battle here to bring that down. I did however put on a lot of muscle along with this stupid fat....but still, its not something I am happy about.

My official first goal on log is to be down to 228.5lbs by April 15th.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I missed this CT, good luck w/ the little babies!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I missed this CT, good luck w/ the little babies!!!
Thanks buddy :). They won't be here for a few months yet...but this is the log to get me ready for them, haha

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I bet you're excited!!! I heard that one is hard work, I can only imagine how much work two of them is going to be, bu't you'll love every second of it right??

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I bet you're excited!!! I heard that one is hard work, I can only imagine how much work two of them is going to be, bu't you'll love every second of it right??
haha its gonna be intense im sure...but I think i'm up for the challenge :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/28/09...

You can always count on me, my friend! Wish you tonnes of strength and perseverance. Keep up the spirit! :thumbsup:​

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You can always count on me, my friend! Wish you tonnes of strength and perseverance. Keep up the spirit! :thumbsup:
Ahhhh I am so very glad to have the intelligence and caring of Sir Ike of Bavaria in the log! Thank you for coming brother.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in here Chuck !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sweeeet! Welcome, and thank you for following....I really do appreciate all of the support, and it's only day 2 :)
You got it buddy !

We're all here to support, motivate, and help ya along the way.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in CT. Cout me in for any motivation I can offer.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also understand about your dad. Tuesday would have been birthday 67 for him, and he taught me everything I know about lifting. What is always the most interesting is today is my birthday, and every year I remember the 2 days apart and him never mentioning his birrthday. We are all in with you

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I also understand about your dad. Tuesday would have been birthday 67 for him, and he taught me everything I know about lifting. What is always the most interesting is today is my birthday, and every year I remember the 2 days apart and him never mentioning his birrthday. We are all in with you

I really appreciate your support 100%...and I am sorry to hear about your father. My father passed on January 3rd of this year and yesterday he would have been 71 years old. He coached football for 13 years and Knew a great deal about all other sports so he was kinda my guide throughout my teen years in that aspect. One of the main reasons I want to be a coach and a trainer is because of him.

On a lighter note...happy birthday to you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know Im in Deucy!

TEAM DEUCE!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really appreciate your support 100%...and I am sorry to hear about your father. My father passed on January 3rd of this year and yesterday he would have been 71 years old. He coached football for 13 years and Knew a great deal about all other sports so he was kinda my guide throughout my teen years in that aspect. One of the main reasons I want to be a coach and a trainer is because of him.

On a lighter note...happy birthday to you.
Well thanks, and we are all in here for support.

It is kinda interesting, as hard as it is, we also know that we work hard and in doing so show the influence that they had. Even in the hardship, there is always a positive

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well thanks, and we are all in here for support.

It is kinda interesting, as hard as it is, we also know that we work hard and in doing so show the influence that they had. Even in the hardship, there is always a positive
I feel that exact way through a lot of the things I do. I always want to set a good example of how I was taught and the kind of people raised me ya know? That's so weird you said that....i've been thinking it for a few weeks now. Anytime I train anyone or help anyone do anything really, I think of how I might be carrying on a legacy of sorts.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ill sub up in here!
Let's get this log rollin!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ill sub up in here!
Let's get this log rollin!
Thanks brother...it's great to have you in for the ride!!

ps - May 1st there will be a Renegade class in State College that you can take just for bringing some canned goods. I will get you more info as I get it...but I should be there most likely.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/28/09
Day 1

Yo buddy! I'm in as always. I can totally relate to where you are coming from with this one. We recently went through similar situations and I have found a whole new desire to better myself and my life from it. I hope you can come out of this as a better person in more ways that one. I am always here if you need anything at all.

Also, I will soon be planning my Eastern PA trips so, I will keep you updated...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yo buddy! I'm in as always. I can totally relate to where you are coming from with this one. We recently went through similar situations and I have found a whole new desire to better myself and my life from it. I hope you can come out of this as a better person in more ways that one. I am always here if you need anything at all.

Also, I will soon be planning my Eastern PA trips so, I will keep you updated...
Im looking forward to getting together when you're out my way...that'll be real cool!

I know we can definitely relate here and it was sad to hear about your situation as well. I am very glad that you have taken such a positive spin from it though and im only hoping I can stay on that same path!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother...it's great to have you in for the ride!!

ps - May 1st there will be a Renegade class in State College that you can take just for bringing some canned goods. I will get you more info as I get it...but I should be there most likely.
oh man that would be sweet. Ill be there for sure just let me know when and where.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here, Chuck :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be out on the first also, but i GRADUATE MAY 2ND!!!!!

Maybe another time!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In here bro. You know you can count on me to critque. Nicely done at 234.. any pictures?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
oh man that would be sweet. Ill be there for sure just let me know when and where.
Thats pretty cool. I got a few friends still up at PSU.. If I got nothin going on I should make the trip up there.. we'll see !

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty cool. I got a few friends still up at PSU.. If I got nothin going on I should make the trip up there.. we'll see !
you should. It would be sweet to meet you guys.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should. It would be sweet to meet you guys.
Yeaa it would ! Inarius will have to show us where the hot spot for parties are at ;) lol

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
AK I'm pretty sure you already know where the parties at right??? haha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
i got your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dl:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Damn everyone....I didn't expect that many people to agree to my invitations, but I really do appreciate you all coming!!! I want to address one by one so that I don't leave anyone out :):)

Inarius - Dude you should definitely come along. There is a cert class may 2+3 but I simply can't afford it right now...but the 1st I am almost definitely going to be there. I really think everyone else that's close enough should come too! Raising canned goods for the needy is a huge cause to support...and you get an awesome DMC style session (probably about 4 hours) for free!!!

Rosie - I really appreciate you dropping in and I look forward to your insight!

Boro - Dude....I think you can handle both ;). Just in case you decide not to come...congrats on the graduation!!!

Smeton - Actually i'm depressed about 234, haha. I was once just about 300lbs and the battle has been dropping fat since. I DID put on a good deal of muscle to go along with my fat....but i'm up A LOT of unwanted weight in the last year. I am posting a pic with my update for today.

Ak - you should definitely come out bro....it's an awesome cause, it's super cheap, and you'll not be able to believe the intensity of the workout. DMC sessions have NO weights involved at all...and I bet you (and many others including myself) will leave in extreme soreness!

SB - TubClub Represent Brotha!!!

Karim - I love the support from the Sponsored Athlete sector!! I appreciate you coming in!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
3/29/09
Day 2

Summary
I was supposed to be playing tennis today indoors because of the rain that has been dumping on our area. I must not have replied fast enough to our team's captain that I would be available and my slot was filled on me....so no tennis for this guy today :(. I was really looking forward to hitting but I made the best of it and went on about my business. My girlfriend's daughter has a cold anyway...so I spent a lot of the day trying to help out and make sure she was alright. It was a nice and comfortable day off...and tomorrow I am back out in the garden's and pond's for another exciting day of Landscaping!

The Session
It wasn't really a "session"....but I will list what I did anyway
Pushups
Situps
Unilateral Leg Work
Rx1 - 1 minute *ea. leg*
Rx2 - 1 minute *ea. leg*
Rx3 - 1 minute *ea. leg*

Nutrition
I ate completely 100% clean today so I was happy about that. My time's were a bit off because I was trying to keep the little one happy...but I ate totally clean. The only negative being that I had a chicken/romaine/tomato in double fiber grain wrap at around 10pm and I will be heading to bed before midnight :scared:

What Tomorrow Holds
It really all depends on how crazy work is. Right now on a 3 man crew we are supposed to do an entire property cleanout and a pond cleaning tomorrow and get it all done...so I may be fairly beatup tomorrow night. We shall see how late I get out and what kind of energy I have left :)

****Pic from today, I will get a real one up sometime soon****