Double Trouble Training Log - CT's prep for twin boys!

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ill sub up in here!
    Let's get this log rollin!
    SFW and GFH

2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Ill sub up in here!
    Let's get this log rollin!
    Thanks brother...it's great to have you in for the ride!!

ps - May 1st there will be a Renegade class in State College that you can take just for bringing some canned goods. I will get you more info as I get it...but I should be there most likely.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    3/28/09
    Day 1

This is a very fast post just to go ahead and get this log started. I wanted to make sure I started it today because today would have been my father's 71st birthday. He passed on January 3rd and things have been really hard since. I am starting to make it through piece by piece....but it's for him, and for my unborn son's that I am pushing forward HARD in this log.

Welcome to all my subscribers and supporters. I'm going to need your help more than ever through this journey!

Yo buddy! I'm in as always. I can totally relate to where you are coming from with this one. We recently went through similar situations and I have found a whole new desire to better myself and my life from it. I hope you can come out of this as a better person in more ways that one. I am always here if you need anything at all.

Also, I will soon be planning my Eastern PA trips so, I will keep you updated...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

4. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yo buddy! I'm in as always. I can totally relate to where you are coming from with this one. We recently went through similar situations and I have found a whole new desire to better myself and my life from it. I hope you can come out of this as a better person in more ways that one. I am always here if you need anything at all.

Also, I will soon be planning my Eastern PA trips so, I will keep you updated...
    Im looking forward to getting together when you're out my way...that'll be real cool!

I know we can definitely relate here and it was sad to hear about your situation as well. I am very glad that you have taken such a positive spin from it though and im only hoping I can stay on that same path!
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks brother...it's great to have you in for the ride!!

ps - May 1st there will be a Renegade class in State College that you can take just for bringing some canned goods. I will get you more info as I get it...but I should be there most likely.
    oh man that would be sweet. Ill be there for sure just let me know when and where.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. I'm here, Chuck
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. I would be out on the first also, but i GRADUATE MAY 2ND!!!!!

Maybe another time!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I would be out on the first also, but i GRADUATE MAY 2ND!!!!!

Maybe another time!
    oh cmon man Im sure you can make it down here and back before your graduation!
    SFW and GFH

9. In here bro. You know you can count on me to critque. Nicely done at 234.. any pictures?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    oh man that would be sweet. Ill be there for sure just let me know when and where.
    Thats pretty cool. I got a few friends still up at PSU.. If I got nothin going on I should make the trip up there.. we'll see !

11. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Thats pretty cool. I got a few friends still up at PSU.. If I got nothin going on I should make the trip up there.. we'll see !
    you should. It would be sweet to meet you guys.
    SFW and GFH

12. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    you should. It would be sweet to meet you guys.
    Yeaa it would ! Inarius will have to show us where the hot spot for parties are at lol

13. AK I'm pretty sure you already know where the parties at right??? haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    AK I'm pretty sure you already know where the parties at right??? haha
    That's true lol

15. The pants party?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The pants party?
    Brick, are you trying to say that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?

Yo Chuck, TubClub in the house!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

17. i got your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dl:

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

18. Damn everyone....I didn't expect that many people to agree to my invitations, but I really do appreciate you all coming!!! I want to address one by one so that I don't leave anyone out

Inarius - Dude you should definitely come along. There is a cert class may 2+3 but I simply can't afford it right now...but the 1st I am almost definitely going to be there. I really think everyone else that's close enough should come too! Raising canned goods for the needy is a huge cause to support...and you get an awesome DMC style session (probably about 4 hours) for free!!!

Rosie - I really appreciate you dropping in and I look forward to your insight!

Boro - Dude....I think you can handle both . Just in case you decide not to come...congrats on the graduation!!!

Smeton - Actually i'm depressed about 234, haha. I was once just about 300lbs and the battle has been dropping fat since. I DID put on a good deal of muscle to go along with my fat....but i'm up A LOT of unwanted weight in the last year. I am posting a pic with my update for today.

Ak - you should definitely come out bro....it's an awesome cause, it's super cheap, and you'll not be able to believe the intensity of the workout. DMC sessions have NO weights involved at all...and I bet you (and many others including myself) will leave in extreme soreness!

SB - TubClub Represent Brotha!!!

Karim - I love the support from the Sponsored Athlete sector!! I appreciate you coming in!!
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. 3/29/09
    Day 2

Summary
    I was supposed to be playing tennis today indoors because of the rain that has been dumping on our area. I must not have replied fast enough to our team's captain that I would be available and my slot was filled on me....so no tennis for this guy today . I was really looking forward to hitting but I made the best of it and went on about my business. My girlfriend's daughter has a cold anyway...so I spent a lot of the day trying to help out and make sure she was alright. It was a nice and comfortable day off...and tomorrow I am back out in the garden's and pond's for another exciting day of Landscaping!

The Session
    It wasn't really a "session"....but I will list what I did anyway
    Pushups
    Situps
    Unilateral Leg Work
    Rx1 - 1 minute *ea. leg*
    Rx2 - 1 minute *ea. leg*
    Rx3 - 1 minute *ea. leg*

Nutrition
    I ate completely 100% clean today so I was happy about that. My time's were a bit off because I was trying to keep the little one happy...but I ate totally clean. The only negative being that I had a chicken/romaine/tomato in double fiber grain wrap at around 10pm and I will be heading to bed before midnight

What Tomorrow Holds
    It really all depends on how crazy work is. Right now on a 3 man crew we are supposed to do an entire property cleanout and a pond cleaning tomorrow and get it all done...so I may be fairly beatup tomorrow night. We shall see how late I get out and what kind of energy I have left

****Pic from today, I will get a real one up sometime soon****
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. Sweet shirt! I want one!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Sweet shirt! I want one!
    haha awesome right? At the site I ordered it from, they have a bunch of cool ones. giryanation.com
    www.millenniumsport.net

22. Addition : For anyone interested in that State College, PA DMC class with Renegade Training on May 1st here is some more information.

It will be held at Victory Sports Performance and the fee to attend the class is bringing some canned or dried foods that Renegade will be sending to the World Food Bank to help out the needy throughout the US and other countries that have people in desperate need of food.

I really hope anyone close by can attend!
    www.millenniumsport.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    3/28/09
    Day 1

This is a very fast post just to go ahead and get this log started. I wanted to make sure I started it today because today would have been my father's 71st birthday. He passed on January 3rd and things have been really hard since. I am starting to make it through piece by piece....but it's for him, and for my unborn son's that I am pushing forward HARD in this log.

Welcome to all my subscribers and supporters. I'm going to need your help more than ever through this journey!
    You know I will be here to support you bud. If you need a friend...you know I am around...I understand the loss of your father...its unfortunately a hard event life to deal with.

As for the twin boys coming your way...when a life ends, a new one begins...in your case...two new lives will begin. Congrats to you Papa Deuce.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

24. The Deucester!

Glad to have you back man. In for the tough love and support!

25. Subb'd!!! :dl:

26. Sorry to here that there was not tennis for you CT, maybe next time!! And good job on eating clean all day!!

27. Welcome Bozwick, Emerger, and the RowMaster! Thanks for coming by and giving a helping hand
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. 3/30/09
    Day 3

Summary
    After my 9.5 hour shift doing landscaping today, there wasn't much left in the tank so I took it as an "off" day. I have started to feel a cold come on lately and so far i've been fighting it off...but it's been coming on harder lately. I hope it leaves me alone!!

The Session
    Just chillin dawggies

Nutrition
    I ate totally clean today and also at most appropriate times. My biggest issue was actually not eating often enough. At the site I kept trying to get to my car for some water and a handful of cashews and then back out to the site...haha

What Tomorrow Holds
    Since this update is late and it is already "tomorrow"...I can safely say that I did not go into work today and I am going to clean up this wreck of a house and then either have a solid workout, or hit the baseball fields or tennis court
    www.millenniumsport.net

29. Landscaping work is no joke, yesterday I had to move dirt around to smooth out this hilly area out here and my fricken hands hurt from all the shoveling and moving the wheelbarrow, repeat for only a few hours...
    Good job on the clean eating, after a while it will become natual to do it!

30. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Landscaping work is no joke, yesterday I had to move dirt around to smooth out this hilly area out here and my fricken hands hurt from all the shoveling and moving the wheelbarrow, repeat for only a few hours...
    Good job on the clean eating, after a while it will become natual to do it!
    yeah man...I was already feelin like poop and yesterday we did A LARGE property. The owner of our company said it was an ex NFL player...but we weren't allowed to ask his name or anything like that because he was a secretive guy. He was decked out in Florida Gator gear though.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Twin Peak's Tri-Phase Progressive Training Question
    By elcid2007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:42 AM
  2. Training Program to Prep for Special Forces
    By RobInKuwait in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 03:02 PM