100 Day Pull-up Challenge!!! Join Me Starting Monday March 9th

Page 4 of 21 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Oh yeah, got my 2 for today plus the ones I'll be doing during my reg workout in 20 min.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. 2! man, dese are getting hard. i need some of dat dere cell tech.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    2! man, dese are getting hard. i need some of dat dere cell tech.
    And you better grab some of dat dem dere nitro tech. if you don't you can't get dat dem dere positive nitrogen balance going and can't get bigs.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    And you better grab some of dat dem dere nitro tech. if you don't you can't get dat dem dere positive nitrogen balance going and can't get bigs.
    nah bro. i use dat dere cell tech hardcore! not da normal stuff for dem lightweights!

5. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    nah bro. i use dat dere cell tech hardcore! not da normal stuff for dem lightweights!
    I heers dat stuff ain't even legals.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    •   

6. when did mealtime joined this thread? these last few posts bring back some memories

7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I heers dat stuff ain't even legals.
    makes you hyuge!

8. Just bought in.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Just bought in.
    Looks like were getting a good number of challengers. I like this. I know it's a little slow now, but patience all. It should get fun before to long.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

10. so this is starting with 1 rep on day 1 and then adding +1 rep for each +1 day?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    so this is starting with 1 rep on day 1 and then adding +1 rep for each +1 day?
    Correct. It's all in the 1st post. You buying in????
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

12. Did my 3 today (1 for yesterday, 2 for today). Figured I'd get my posts in early, as I might not be able to type properly in the days ahead as the reps go up, lol.

13. I'm in. Did some pullups yesterday but I'll do 6 tomorrow to make up and officially start this.

14. Got my 3 in for today
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

15. me too. looks like 3 is probably max I can do at once currently

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    me too. looks like 3 is probably max I can do at once currently
    You can break it up, try 1 every 30 sec for now. When it gets to a higher number you can do 1 every minute, then 2 every minute, 3 every minute etc. or however else you come up with.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

17. tres... man these are getting hard!

18. so i planned to do todays and yesterdays at the start of my workout today but i totally forgot! By the time i finished off my back workout i remembered. Damn it was a struggle!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

19. How are you guys doing yours? Im trying to do them at a fairly wide grip, so that at the middle my arms form a 90 degree angle. Like this guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

20. I usually go a little bit wider than shoulder width, about the same width I'd grab the bar for doing squats. I'm going to be switching narrow, wide, underhand, overhand and hopefully other variations throughout the 100 days though.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    so i planned to do todays and yesterdays at the start of my workout today but i totally forgot! By the time i finished off my back workout i remembered. Damn it was a struggle!
    But you got them done. That's waht counts.

*Future...I'll be mixing it up the whole way through. Like I said before I think variety will be the key.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

22. Did my 3 chinups this morning. The majority of mine will probably be close-grip chinups for 3 reasons:

1. I'm thinking this will help with my bicep development
    2. Sometimes my shoulder feels bad/weird with certain hand positions with pullups
    3. I have a narrow doorway chin bar at home, so I can only do wide pullups when at the gym.

23. Lol. This is a great idea. I tried one pull up around three weeks ago, ONE!!!! Tough as hell lol. So by day five, do they have to be consecutive pull ups? F/I I'm in anyways!!!

24. Just realized this started on the seventh. I got work to do. Is this actually possible? To go from a max of two/day to 100 straight in 100 days?

25. Count me in. Just did back and shoulders today and some close and wide grips pullups were luckily in my routine today, 30 actually so can that count as the pullups I missed from march 9 and 10th?
    So tomorrow 4 pullups it is.

YEAH!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 275
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:30 AM
  3. Join me wishing Liftergym33 a Happy B-Day!!!
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 12:34 AM
  4. Join me wishing DormatFiber a Happy B-Day!!!
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 03:04 PM
  5. Lats and wide grip pull-ups (bigger in 4 days?)
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 09:06 AM