100 Day Pull-up Challenge!!! Join Me Starting Monday March 9th

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Yeah me. I'm much stronger at pull ups than chin ups.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. 5 done.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

3. Sorry I have not posted the past four days; I have been doing them though. Just did my five (paramedics please, lol......jk)
    •   

4. I got 5 on it!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    I got 5 on it!

YouTube - Luniz - I Got 5 Five On It

6. Great song, takes me back in the day.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

7. 5. bleh. i'm doing a super wide grip where my pinkies are off the bar. even 5 is hard.

8. I'm going on a trip from wisconsin to california and back over spring break. Should be interesting to see the looks on peoples faces when I pull up to a park, get out and do some pulls and get back in and drive away.

9. Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    I'm going on a trip from wisconsin to california and back over spring break. Should be interesting to see the looks on peoples faces when I pull up to a park, get out and do some pulls and get back in and drive away.
    You should photo log yourself doing pull ups across the country in all the states.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

10. OK I've been sick as hell the last few days..but I couldn't take sitting around anymore. Coffee+V.C to the rescue. Deads x3sets, WG pullups 50x6x2(dammit I hate getting sick) T-barx2 BORx2 GMx2...still working bis just thought I'd post for once lol.
    Next week will be better. Imma go throw up now.

11. got my 5 in for today and made up 4 for yesterday... i'm still in

12. im late........but in
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

13. so i need 25 today right...... cause i just started
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

14. im gonna smokek this ****

15. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    so i need 25 today right...... cause i just started
    25? No it's day 6 so you would need to do 21.

Got my 6 for today.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

16. man couldn't get it in yesterday.....made it up to day

17. Off to do my 7 right now.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

18. i missed yesterday! don't worry i'm making up for it today!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i missed yesterday! don't worry i'm making up for it today!
    Integrity...just remember it if you miss a day like day 95..haha
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

20. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Integrity...just remember it if you miss a day like day 95..haha
    lol! I don't have a bar at home so i'll be playing catch up quite a lot
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

21. This is actually pretty fun, and its been helping to stretch out my back. I've been decompressing my spine by doing a close grip chin-up hold, and just hanging there.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    You should photo log yourself doing pull ups across the country in all the states.
    Haha got some pics yesterday at a deserted jungle gym at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere Wyoming. Trying to figure out where to stop in Nevada to do some. We're on I-80 toward Reno now, so hopefully another rest stop will suffice.

23. i'm finding it easier to do pull ups already! wide grip too!

24. Well I ended up hanging from this huge wooden beam that was part of this picnic table area and cranking out my pulls there. So far so good. Are you guys doing different grips each time or going to switch it every few days?

25. Lucky number 7 down...

26. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Ohhh snap, I just did 30 since I missed last few days. I can't wait till we get around 80 days, thats when we separate the boys from the men.

EDIT
    Just ordered a dip belt
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

27. Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    Well I ended up hanging from this huge wooden beam that was part of this picnic table area and cranking out my pulls there. So far so good. Are you guys doing different grips each time or going to switch it every few days?
    I do what ever my heart desires when ever I get to the bar. My folks live in Wyoming, where did you stop? Where in California are you heading for spring break?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

28. finished todays it really helps motivate you to go do em.

29. Done my 7 for the day, with 30 min to spare before midnight, lol. (usually did them first thing in the morning)

30. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I do what ever my heart desires when ever I get to the bar. My folks live in Wyoming, where did you stop? Where in California are you heading for spring break?
    Stopped somewhere near Lusk, on Hwy 18 in Wyo. Traveled through the whole state though, its hard to believe anyone lives there. We saw next to no signs of people, anywhere.

I'm in San Jose right now, visiting family I haven't seen in a while and checking out Cisco with my gf tomorrow. She got an internship for the summer here so we're checking the area out.

31. 8 reps done in the morning before work. Now if only I could do my whole workout in the morning before work again...

32. Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    8 reps done in the morning before work. Now if only I could do my whole workout in the morning before work again...
    Like your signature, spreading the word.

I'll get my 8 when I head to the gym in a moment.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

33. did saturdays on saturday. forgot sundays. 15 down for today.

34. Am I the only one forgetting to do these? I always forget until I see new posts in this thread. I guess need to start taking more vitamins haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

35. I've been lurking for awhile and decided I'd like to do this. I'm late so I went ahead and did 36 today.....looking forward to just 9 tomorrow. This should be fun!

36. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Am I the only one forgetting to do these? I always forget until I see new posts in this thread. I guess need to start taking more vitamins haha.
    I have a spreadsheet log posted in my workspace so I see it everyday and sp does everyone I work with. Almost my whole office is in on this as well. Besides, I always do some pull ups in my warm ups at the gym.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

37. I added this to the original post to keep a record...

Here's a list of everyone who stated they're in on the challenge. If I missed anyone let me know. We'll see who's still around at the end

(Me)

1. futurepilot
    2. ozarkaBRAND
    3. DormantFiber
    4. p00ndawg
    5. TheLastRonin
    6. EasyEJL
    7. WhatsaRoid?
    8. brugalou
    9. suncloud
    10. pistolgripump
    11. Chub
    12. ABNRanger
    13. macedaddy
    14. GMG760
    15. Sunder
    16. jdg487
    17. Broadway
    18. wearedbleedblue
    19. Graglor
    20. luisfershredd
    21. jumpshot903
    22. Swoldierboy
    23. thaOrleanyte
    24. scottedont
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

38. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I added this to the original post to keep a record...

Here's a list of everyone who stated they're in on the challenge. If I missed anyone let me know. We'll see who's still around at the end
    Oh I'll be around, Its going to suck day 50+, but it'll be worth it, I can already notice an increase in lat strength. I'm not used to doing pullups since I cant do more than 8 in a row, due to my body weight, and the fact that unlike everybody in my gym I actualy get my chin over the bar.

39. Dude i jsut saw this! this is awsome! im in! I got some catching up to do! but its all good. I can do about 20 but thats mainly cause of my weight...... Put my name down on the list copy cat!! please sir!

40. 9. this will stop being fun by next week

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:30 AM
  2. Ok just got my order in...starting monday
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:49 AM
  3. starting monday
    By texas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 01:40 PM