100 Day Pull-up Challenge!!! Join Me Starting Monday March 9th

Page 12 of 18 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. 7, 6, 6, 7, holla back!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Still need to do mine. I run down to the park and do them in a bit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. I'm behind - been sick. I'll do the catchup tomorrow.

4. I'm taking today off and will make em up tomorrow. Tired from a long run today, I've begun training for the Marine Corps Marathon.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

5. How much do you run to train for a marathon?

6. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    How much do you run to train for a marathon?
    Too much, haha

I just signed up and am still deciding which training plan I will follow. The 2 that are at the top of my list are Hal Higdon's and Jeff Galloway's. You can google both of them, just add marathon after their names. At present I am just running for time. I ran 45 min today so I guesstimate I probably covered about 5 miles. I really want to buy the Garmin Forerunner.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

7. Those are some crazy runs, anything over 3 miles is way too much for me. I didn't think marathoners ran that much for practice, I thought it was just a few miles a day. One I my friends runs distance races (1 & 2 mile) for UT and he tells me he rarely runs over a mile straight for practice. But that is a totaly different from a marathon though...

8. I'd rather not do a marathon. I've heard of losing toenails as being 'common,' which is enough for me to say no.

Today was 28, right?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'd rather not do a marathon. I've heard of losing toenails as being 'common,' which is enough for me to say no.

Today was 28, right?
    I've lost toenails before, not really a big deal. I just like to push things sometimes. In this case everything that makes people not want to run a marathon is exactly what makes me want to.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

10. Ok, caught up. Just doing sets of 10 throughout the day. Starting to feel better again (sickness, not the chins, lol). I couldn't have done this without the chin bar in my door.
    I think my hand grip is improving too...
    •   

11. 29 for today and 28 for yesterday.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

12. 25, 5 for me. Yeah, I know I went 1 over - couldn't remember the number and felt better safe than sorry.

13. I did 5 sets of 5 and a set of 4, I've got a weird pull beneath my collar bone so I figured I'd take it easy instead of trying to max my reps.
    WHITE WHALE!

14. Yay for me...I attempted 15 straight for the first time and Got them all.

15. 30 done. 20 chins then 10 pullups.

I put my hands closer together (about shoulder width) for my pullups, and it made a world of difference. I think I spread my arms out too much before, and that's what was tweaking my shoulder and making me feel wimpy.

16. 30 more out the door

17. Man first day I missed so far, looks like I got 60 tomorrow, rats...

18. 30 Done
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

19. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Man first day I missed so far, looks like I got 60 tomorrow, rats...
    WHITE WHALE!

20. 30 done, still keeping the rep count low. Sets of 6.
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Got to go get 1 more now... jeez haha

22. done todays and yesterdays. when i've got no puff left in me i like to hang for a couple secs, then squeeze out another
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I'm taking today off and will make em up tomorrow. Tired from a long run today, I've begun training for the Marine Corps Marathon.
    Hell yea, I've been running my ass off and dieting for my training. Is yours next month? My marathon is May 25th I've dropped 5 pounds in less then a week from all the running.

I've missed all this week, but on one of my training days this week I have pull ups in my workout so I'll do 200 then to catch up on this and on my 100 every other day workout
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

24. damn wish i would have seen this thread earlier. I love doing pullups. Keep up the good work fellas.

25. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    damn wish i would have seen this thread earlier. I love doing pullups. Keep up the good work fellas.
    Buy in
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

26. You fellas are getting crazy!

27. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    You fellas are getting crazy!
    I prefer 'nuttier than squirrel sh*t.' It always brings a smile to my face.

31 here I come!
    WHITE WHALE!

28. i love pull ups!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

29. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i love pull ups!
    I'm starting to as well. I used to hate them, just like cardio and brussel sprouts.
    WHITE WHALE!

30. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    damn wish i would have seen this thread earlier. I love doing pullups. Keep up the good work fellas.
    Well, stand by for my next challenge then. I haven't decided for sure, but it will probably be the same format, but with burpees.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. Ok just got my order in...starting monday
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 08:49 AM
  3. starting monday
    By texas in forum Cycle Info