Jjohn's Training Journal - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Jjohn's Training Journal

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I might have fixed the problem myself. I used a 10 mg ed SD at the beginning of the cycle, and noticed this. I switched to Methyl Masterdrol, since it had Y in it I thought it would help, it didn't. So I stopped (bout 5 days ago). Now today it appears to be a LOT better than yesterday. We'll see tonight how it goes. Wish me luck lol. Maybe eq ain't too bad after all.. I just had to be patient. If that works, I'm sticking to eq solo

2. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 34

Well, to be honest, I seem to notice a lot less than before, vascularity is still there, but I felt very lethargic lately. I got 7 test prop and 3 more EQ bottles from Atlas coming so I can smile on this cycle. I seem to be really "not into it". I attribute this to an imbalance. I just got dhea yesterday, but the prop will come in today, so it was useless to order it lol. I'll save it for pct.

So when the prop comes in, get out of my way!!! I'll keep y'all posted!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

whats dhea for estrogen balance? and I thought eq is mildly estrogenic

so prop takes care of the balance I think
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Yeah, dhea was to balance a bit.

eq is 50% the arom. rate of test, which makes it somewhat weaker, but test makes you feel so much better it's worth it to be a little more bloated
  5. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 38

The fun begins for real. EQ is cranked up at 600 mg a week, and I added prop at 100 mg eod. This will be a long cycle, since I started so-so.

I take 2 epi caps pre wo as well. I trained my arms today, didnt want to leave the gym. I was dancing, so freakin happy it was CRAZY!!! Prop is my best friend.

I got some back acne. I will go see the doc fpr some glycolic acid cream. These freakin hurt. Sometimes I'm layin on my back, and I feel the zit! I won't be doing accutane because of the mood issues I've heard. All I want is to be happy, so I ain't taking a risk for that.

I stopped the stims for a bit, and started Battle Fuel 2 days ago, I feel good, but everyone around me says I'm too quiet. I feel good, but not very talkative. I guess I will be using stims for awhile but I'm doing my best to have less and less. I hate the crash these things give me.

So all in all, I feel great. Sunami saved my ass big time. Hopefully test will kick in tomorrow a little more, so I won't have to use it anymore. I'm good for another 12 weeks on prop and eq, we'll see how the sides are. I stocked up on a lot so I can make the cycle a lot longer. Got 2 EQ 300 mg-ml (10 ml) and 6 7 test prop 100 mg-ml(10 ml).

Time to hit the 230!!!
  6. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 47

A little update on the pic!! Feelig better now with test. EQ solo was not worth it, so the cycle will be longer than expected at the beginning, as I want this to be worth it. I am now on eq 600 a week, and Prop 100 EOD.

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 47

A little update on the pic!! Feelig better now with test. EQ solo was not worth it, so the cycle will be longer than expected at the beginning, as I want this to be worth it. I am now on eq 600 a week, and Prop 100 EOD.

Chest is thickening up nicely overall thickness is coming up, good stuff keep us updated.
  8. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Yeah for sure!! I still feel fat though lol.

Today's workout felt way too easy.. Pretty weird.I felt bad leaving the gym after 2 hours.. I felt like I did nothing lol.. This is insane :P
  9. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 48

Feel kinda ****ty. Long story with the gf... All those nice ones are little ignorant princesses. At least this is all I had so far. The more you give, the more they take advantage of you. I just can't be a jerk, it ain't my nature. Nice guys finish last I guess

Anyways, back to the serious stuff. I feel like I need to train night and day. I just feel really weird. I'm like "Gotta train" all the time. I had a hard time to go to sleep yesterday, rolling in bed until 12:00. Maybe it was because of the girl too I'm not too sure. I feel good aside from all this BS, and I'm sitting here rolling my thumbs thinking of something I could do to pass the time. Anyways, this is all for now folks
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

DAY 48

Feel kinda ****ty. Long story with the gf... All those nice ones are little ignorant princesses. At least this is all I had so far. The more you give, the more they take advantage of you. I just can't be a jerk, it ain't my nature. Nice guys finish last I guess

Anyways, back to the serious stuff. I feel like I need to train night and day. I just feel really weird. I'm like "Gotta train" all the time. I had a hard time to go to sleep yesterday, rolling in bed until 12:00. Maybe it was because of the girl too I'm not too sure. I feel good aside from all this BS, and I'm sitting here rolling my thumbs thinking of something I could do to pass the time. Anyways, this is all for now folks
    nice guys don't finish last, pleases do.

My friend(ex trainer partner four years ago) did test once and said he either had to train or **** or he wanted to fight. I don know how true this is just something he told me.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Lookin swole! I might have missed it...what are you weighing in at these days?
  12. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I am probably about 210-220.. I havent climbed the scale in awhile.. I just go with the mirror and comments.

I'm really hungry these days. A little snack is a 4 slices of bread, natty PB, sugar free jam, a banana and a shake..

I'm just eating, and still feeling small lol. Gotta get used to EQ I guess.

I'll try a 3 hour workout tomorrow see if I can get tired.
  13. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 54

Well, I went snowboarding last sunday, and had a concussion.. I still have a headache it's been 2 days. Quite honestly, I feel like crap.. I try to eat what I can, and just took 2 Advils. I hope there's nothing too bad.. I'll pray it's gone tomorrow. Gym performance it quite bad since I have a hard time laying down. I just did 3 sets of banch yesterday, and left. I'll try again today see if I can do a full workout. I hope I will be able to do so!!!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Hope you get better. your a risk taker! Its a fun world when you can do them kinds of things. accidents sucks though
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 54

Well, I went snowboarding last sunday, and had a concussion.. I still have a headache it's been 2 days. Quite honestly, I feel like crap.. I try to eat what I can, and just took 2 Advils. I hope there's nothing too bad.. I'll pray it's gone tomorrow. Gym performance it quite bad since I have a hard time laying down. I just did 3 sets of banch yesterday, and left. I'll try again today see if I can do a full workout. I hope I will be able to do so!!!
    Take it easy! I had a concussion a while ago and was dizzy when I lied down . . waited a few seconds and then could lift, sat up and was dizzy. I ended up taking a couple of weeks off so be careful, dont wanna get hurt in the gym.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

16. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the support guys!! Well, yesterday wasn't too bad. I did a superset of incline dumbell press with incline flyes. Then I did some dumbell presses. I went home, since it was hurting pretty bad..

I then took a 2 hour nap, 7:00 PM went to school til 10:00, and had a night's sleep. I am feeling better today.. So it'll be fun tonight. I'm gonna catch up!!
  17. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 55

Did some biceps today. I don't know what it is with those energy drinks, but everytime I have one, I get instantly tired. Maybe I'm overdosing on a certain vitamin in there or something.. So needless to say my training was not really insane.

I'm quiting stims use tomorrow. I'm sick of feeling crashed out all the time. I really want to do this. Looks like this is as hard as quitting smoking lol.

I will try to put my mind elsewhere in the meantime. I'm buying some sound equipment for my car and I want to have fun with that!!! I'll post some pics once it's all done!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

tyrosine is a great supplement to take when quitting stims it up regulates stim receptors or something to that degree. and its kind of a stim itself.
  19. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    tyrosine is a great supplement to take when quitting stims it up regulates stim receptors or something to that degree. and its kind of a stim itself.
    Yeah... These stims drive me crazy... I wish I never touched them...

For the last 60 days of this log, it's gonna be test only. Time to get happy
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Sounds like the cycle is going well jjohn
  21. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Yeah it wasn't bad.. I just decided to stop it right now though, since I felt pretty bad on EQ. I still have lot sleft, so I'm going for a 3 month recovery, and then moving to a test only cycle. I think mixes aren't my thing...

I did test only, then I did tren and test, and I didn't like it so I did EQ and test. I think my best was test only to be honest...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -
    By StackedCop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:34 PM
  2. D-Humps Training Journal.
    By DHumphreys in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 04:20 AM
  3. Training Journal
    By Pencil_Neck in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:58 PM
  4. Rantorcha's AAEFX Training Journal - Road to...
    By rantorcha in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
  5. My Diet/training Journal
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 11:09 PM