Jjohn's Training Journal

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright... Time to get this thing started. Summer is coming soon and we gotta get ready! I have been skipping a day here and there because of the holidays, and I met someone whom I really care about, and sometimes the gym takes a hit. Not just the fact that it is skipped once in awhile, but the intensity was not always there lately.. BUT I have been steady for a bit now, and starting a recomp. This will be a tough time and I really hope this journal will help me get more organized on planning my lunches, as well as preparing my pre workout lunch, bring it to work, and immediately go to the gym so I have more time on my hands, and I waste less as well.

I have 2 courses a week 7-10 PM, and applying to be a big brother, so I am pretty busy. I work almost every week ends, usually sat. sometimes I work 7 days a week with plenty of overtime. I really want to stay focused and motivated through the week and keep a good intensity at the gym, be happy with life in general, and take care of my loved ones as much as I can.

So here we go.. I am starting a cycle today consisting of prop and EQ. My diet will be spot on, with one cheat meal a week max. It will be hard, but feasible. I don't want aromatization to make me look like a baloon.

Cardio will be 4 times a week, and no exceptions on this.

So let's get this started, and hopefully this will be a succesfull cycle!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here is the planned cycle (might change depending on sides, etc... )

Prop Days 1-21 100 mg EOD (300 mg/week)
EQ Week 7-112 200 mg twice a week (400 mg/week)
HDrol week 82-112
HCG- day 107-117 500 IU ED
Clomid starts day 117

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Woke up tired this morning. I have some serious arms to do tonight. Did my prop 100 mg this AM. Feels good!

I will report back tonight post workout.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosage do you plan for hdrol? 75-100?

And your avi looks great, nice width. That is what I need to work on the most: Lats!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The Hdrol will be dosed at 75. Thanks for the support bro!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
why starting eq a week later?
Simply because I know the EQ will kick in at bout week 2-3, so the timing will be good that way. I don't want to take too much as it just give me bad sides, and I make it last 1 week longer :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any reason your not running the HCG from the start?(at lower dose)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think I will start HCG at beginning of week 4..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

I worked all day, til 3:30. Nothing major to report, except that my face seems to be less puffy than a few days ago.. Probably because of the diet changes I made. I drink a lot more water these days. Pumps were great. The prop is definetly in, I feel a lot tighter, and appear a lot more vascular. Woohoo!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 2

I worked all day, til 3:30. Nothing major to report, except that my face seems to be less puffy than a few days ago.. Probably because of the diet changes I made. I drink a lot more water these days. Pumps were great. The prop is definetly in, I feel a lot tighter, and appear a lot more vascular. Woohoo!!

sounds good keep it up i just started my cut also and my quest to bench double my weight. Hope to make it by May

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the darkside...we've been waiting, lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 (sunday the 11th)

I was working all day from 6:30 AM until 9:30PM. Obviously I didn't train that day, but it was a scheduled off day do it's fine.

I had some ribs yesterday. :S

...But it was worth it. I love those.

Anyways, libido is sky high. I juve this effect. I got some neutrogena body wash for my back especially. I really hope not to breakout on my shoulders etc..

Allright I guess that concludes that day. Thanks all for following! EQ will be done at day 6. Tuesday!! I just can't wait!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 (sunday the 11th)

I was working all day from 6:30 AM until 9:30PM. Obviously I didn't train that day, but it was a scheduled off day do it's fine.

I had some ribs yesterday. :S

...But it was worth it. I love those.

Anyways, libido is sky high. I juve this effect. I got some neutrogena body wash for my back especially. I really hope not to breakout on my shoulders etc..

Allright I guess that concludes that day. Thanks all for following! EQ will be done at day 6. Tuesday!! I just can't wait!!!
Libido will probably build some more, i was out of control on 150mg prop eod. I'm really interested to see how this turns out you should make some HUGE progress :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Libido will probably build some more, i was out of control on 150mg prop eod. I'm really interested to see how this turns out you should make some HUGE progress :thumbsup:
I guess it will, it's already pretty insane right now!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

I was sick, I had really bad fever, my head was spinning and I had a hard time to walk and keep my balance. I feel better now, I took some acetaminophen, and it seemed to have done the trick (so far at least) so I plan on hitting the iron tonight!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far. A lot of rest and vitamin c normally kicks the worst of any sickness symptoms.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Today I took a day off. Hopefully get some rest and a great workout. I did my prop this AM and ireally hope I will tear the weights apart.

I still have a little cough, but it seems to mostly be all gone. Hurray!!

100 mg PROP

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

..2 extra sandwiches are coming my way so I can ease the pain. I ate my lunch at 10:00 :(

EQ will be done with the prop twice a week. The days will vary since the test is EOD. Tomorrow I'll do prop and EQ.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Did the following today:

200 mg EQ
100 mg Prop

I worked a full 15 hour shift today. Tomorrow as well. These are long weeks!! Monday is my next training. I can't wait to tear it up!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow a super supplement log. don't know if I'll ever use this stuff Im in though. looking forward to your results?whats your starting weight? do you have starting pictures? are you competing in a show?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't really have recent pics, but I will keep y'all up to date on my progress. Not competing since I work 70 hrs. a week, go to the university, buying a house, girl etc...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really have recent pics, but I will keep y'all up to date on my progress. Not competing since I work 70 hrs. a week, go to the university, buying a house, girl etc...
those things matter more. always good to have priorities that you value over other priorities.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

I felt a little kick from the Y in MMV2. I hope my BP won't skyrocket. Diet is good, and I got a good night's rest last night. I get good pumps, but nothing spectacular so far to report..

PROP 100
EQ 200
MMv2

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHat's your dosage on the MMV2? I feel clean energy, no jitters at all, just a little excited on the drive to the gym!

I am at 4 caps with
1-AM
2-Pre
1-Post

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WHat's your dosage on the MMV2? I feel clean energy, no jitters at all, just a little excited on the drive to the gym!

I am at 4 caps with
1-AM
2-Pre
1-Post
I just use 3 caps spread through the day..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

I had a decent workout. I felt weak and felt like I needed to eat more..

HCG 250 IU

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many grams of protein are you getting in per day? do you count calories? if not how would you estimate at the present moment .

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

I get about 4000 cals a day. 40-40-20 approx. I do my best with my 70 hrs. work a week, 2 university courses, and a gf. lol.

I stopped the Masterdrol, since the Y made me pretty bad in bed. I think the big problem was that it makes you more sensitive, making you "harder", but at the same time, making you a lot more sensitive during intercourse. This is what I noticed at least, 2 times in a row, so it,s a no no.

I'm adding Sunami at 2 caps a day with Diesel Test 2010 2 caps a day. I am adding them for the possible libido loss after a few weeks on eq. I don't want to buy more test (I know it would keep it up) and I don't have DHEA around. I assume preg. will do the trick :)

So no more test Prop for now at least.

I did:

PROP 100 mg
EQ 200 mg
...And the usual supps I noted above obviously!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I hate yohimbine. in addition it raises blood pressure. 4000 k is good. remember as you get bigger you have to take in more as your body grows. many guys dont understandd this and this is why they don't get past 210-225 lbs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Sorry bout the lack of updates but I almost decided to quit the cycle. I will quit the HCG since I have noticed that sex ain't good on this either. Damn I get all the bad sides out of everything lol. (But I DO get the good so it's cool...)

So I just am on EQ period. 400 mg. This is it.

I woke up in the night and wet my pillow. Looks like my shoulders sweat like hell.

Today I feel harder and great!!! It finally kicked in I beleive. I'm climbing my calories of quality foods let's get the party started!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 18

Sorry bout the lack of updates but I almost decided to quit the cycle. I will quit the HCG since I have noticed that sex ain't good on this either. Damn I get all the bad sides out of everything lol. (But I DO get the good so it's cool...)

I woke up in the night and wet my pillow. Looks like my shoulders sweat like hell.

Today I feel harder and great!!! It finally kicked in I beleive. I'm climbing my calories of quality foods let's get the party started!!!
and takeoff!!!!!

does eq ease joints like deca?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Are you running anything for your blood pressure? If not pick up some cycle support. And keep the test in there if i were you eq alone is pretty weak. Keep the updates coming and aim for 2g's of protein per lb of bodyweight some go even higher play around with it i'm sure your body will be able to utilize it. And i hear ya about the extra sensitivity when i use tren i use cabergoline and that stuff is a double edged sword, yes you get awesome orgasms but they come MUCH quicker, lol. On the flip side i've done tren without it and COULDN'T get off which is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse, lol.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Lipid Stabil, P Support (NOW), and Liver 52.

I find eq pretty powerful for me right now, my feet sweat like crazy, and I wet my pillow every night now. lol. Ooh yeah, I got 8 tubs of Ultra peptide in here. They'll get used up pretty quick lol.

I would prefer not getting off than getting off in 2 secs. At least I'd make her happy.. Cause it usually takes 30 35 mins for her..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm well you could try, going down on her first getting her off that way then going at it, wait till you recover and go again. Also condoms, or thicker condoms. You could drop the eq and do test+deca 200mg of deca would be fine, it's more potent than eq anyway, possibly look into NPP so it kicks in fast and won't be as wet, 50mg eod NPP should be fine. I'm thinking deca being a progestin will help with your probablem. I had a buddy that dropped winny because of this problem actually.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I might have fixed the problem myself. I used a 10 mg ed SD at the beginning of the cycle, and noticed this. I switched to Methyl Masterdrol, since it had Y in it I thought it would help, it didn't. So I stopped (bout 5 days ago). Now today it appears to be a LOT better than yesterday. We'll see tonight how it goes. Wish me luck lol. Maybe eq ain't too bad after all.. I just had to be patient. If that works, I'm sticking to eq solo :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 34

Well, to be honest, I seem to notice a lot less than before, vascularity is still there, but I felt very lethargic lately. I got 7 test prop and 3 more EQ bottles from Atlas coming so I can smile on this cycle. I seem to be really "not into it". I attribute this to an imbalance. I just got dhea yesterday, but the prop will come in today, so it was useless to order it lol. I'll save it for pct.

So when the prop comes in, get out of my way!!! I'll keep y'all posted!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats dhea for estrogen balance? and I thought eq is mildly estrogenic

so prop takes care of the balance I think

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, dhea was to balance a bit.

eq is 50% the arom. rate of test, which makes it somewhat weaker, but test makes you feel so much better it's worth it to be a little more bloated :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 38

The fun begins for real. EQ is cranked up at 600 mg a week, and I added prop at 100 mg eod. This will be a long cycle, since I started so-so.

I take 2 epi caps pre wo as well. I trained my arms today, didnt want to leave the gym. I was dancing, so freakin happy it was CRAZY!!! Prop is my best friend.

I got some back acne. I will go see the doc fpr some glycolic acid cream. These freakin hurt. Sometimes I'm layin on my back, and I feel the zit! :( I won't be doing accutane because of the mood issues I've heard. All I want is to be happy, so I ain't taking a risk for that.

I stopped the stims for a bit, and started Battle Fuel 2 days ago, I feel good, but everyone around me says I'm too quiet. I feel good, but not very talkative. I guess I will be using stims for awhile but I'm doing my best to have less and less. I hate the crash these things give me.

So all in all, I feel great. Sunami saved my ass big time. Hopefully test will kick in tomorrow a little more, so I won't have to use it anymore. I'm good for another 12 weeks on prop and eq, we'll see how the sides are. I stocked up on a lot so I can make the cycle a lot longer. Got 2 EQ 300 mg-ml (10 ml) and 6 7 test prop 100 mg-ml(10 ml).

Time to hit the 230!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 47

A little update on the pic!! Feelig better now with test. EQ solo was not worth it, so the cycle will be longer than expected at the beginning, as I want this to be worth it. I am now on eq 600 a week, and Prop 100 EOD.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DAY 47

A little update on the pic!! Feelig better now with test. EQ solo was not worth it, so the cycle will be longer than expected at the beginning, as I want this to be worth it. I am now on eq 600 a week, and Prop 100 EOD.

Chest is thickening up nicely overall thickness is coming up, good stuff keep us updated.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure!! I still feel fat though lol.

Today's workout felt way too easy.. Pretty weird.I felt bad leaving the gym after 2 hours.. I felt like I did nothing lol.. This is insane :p

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 48

Feel kinda shitty. Long story with the gf... All those nice ones are little ignorant princesses. At least this is all I had so far. The more you give, the more they take advantage of you. I just can't be a jerk, it ain't my nature. Nice guys finish last I guess :(

Anyways, back to the serious stuff. I feel like I need to train night and day. I just feel really weird. I'm like "Gotta train" all the time. I had a hard time to go to sleep yesterday, rolling in bed until 12:00. Maybe it was because of the girl too I'm not too sure. I feel good aside from all this BS, and I'm sitting here rolling my thumbs thinking of something I could do to pass the time. Anyways, this is all for now folks :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 48

Feel kinda shitty. Long story with the gf... All those nice ones are little ignorant princesses. At least this is all I had so far. The more you give, the more they take advantage of you. I just can't be a jerk, it ain't my nature. Nice guys finish last I guess :(

Anyways, back to the serious stuff. I feel like I need to train night and day. I just feel really weird. I'm like "Gotta train" all the time. I had a hard time to go to sleep yesterday, rolling in bed until 12:00. Maybe it was because of the girl too I'm not too sure. I feel good aside from all this BS, and I'm sitting here rolling my thumbs thinking of something I could do to pass the time. Anyways, this is all for now folks :)
nice guys don't finish last, pleases do.

My friend(ex trainer partner four years ago) did test once and said he either had to train or **** or he wanted to fight. I don know how true this is just something he told me.