- 01-06-2009, 08:01 PM
- 01-07-2009, 06:17 AM
I took nearly a week and a half off due to overtraining (wasn't hitting the numbers I had expected to be) and then I began a short strength training cycle again. I still Crossfit of course, but as of late, its been more strength orientated. Nothing really too interesting hahaha. I'll throw in some met-cons in the garage every now and then, but my focus right now has been getting up some movements.
01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Yea, over-training can do some damage, that's forsure. Well take care of business and throw some weight around. good luck.
01-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 46Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
- By scotty2 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 44Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:04 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM