Crossfit Games 2018 Ban

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol at Emily Abbott and saying she accidentally took it. Bill ****!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol that's great. Although I could maybe see the dmaa on being an actual accident.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe her. Right now I’m accidently taking, lgd, yk11, and dermacrine.
Isn’t she the one saying her fiancé was taking it and she didn’t know - then the night before she kissed him and that’s how she got it in her system lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not one of those athletes are natty
Some just don’t know how to beat the test

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t she the one saying her fiancé was taking it and she didn’t know - then the night before she kissed him and that’s how she got it in her system lol
Hahaha that’s ridiculous. I didn’t read the article yet but I hope she said that. If I were a professional athlete who got caught cheating, I’d be the first person ever in that position to say, “Yeah, I did it and I’ll do it again!”

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re a pro athlete then why would you stay natty? That could ruin your career.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I don’t believe any top althlete in any field is completely natty.....
Yup I totally agree and that’s why they are on top.
Just hate the way they all talk like they will never do it and how those cheaters are destroying the game. Especially when it’s coming from one of those 200 lb 10% female athletes lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup I totally agree and that’s why they are on top.
Just hate the way they all talk like they will never do it and how those cheaters are destroying the game. Especially when it’s coming from one of those 200 lb 10% female athletes lol
Those girls are probably going outside the guidelines of traditional anabolic use for females. By that I mean they look like they might be dabbling in low doses of more androgenic compounds. It wouldn’t shock me if some of them have run deca and **** like that.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those girls are probably going outside the guidelines of traditional anabolic use for females. By that I mean they look like they might be dabbling in low doses of more androgenic compounds. It wouldn’t shock me if some of them have run deca and **** like that.
I agree
If you watch the CrossFit games from 8 or so years ago everyone was lifting half the weight they are lifting now. It’s amazing how much anabolics play a part in it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excuse my lack of knowledge, being a sports fan, this is something that always interested me.

When an athlete, from any sport, fails a drug test, lets say for anabolic steroids, how does the league know which steroid it is? They usually know which anabolic, but I thought they would just do a blood test to look at test levels. Are there specific tests that can specify what is being used?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Funny seeing a bunch of Var and Winnie. Idk how you can crossfit on Var... the shin pumps are ridic.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excuse my lack of knowledge, being a sports fan, this is something that always interested me.

When an athlete, from any sport, fails a drug test, lets say for anabolic steroids, how does the league know which steroid it is? They usually know which anabolic, but I thought they would just do a blood test to look at test levels. Are there specific tests that can specify what is being used?
I think they test for metabolites specific to commonly used anabolic compounds, rather than just test levels because anyone who used anabolics to cheat at sports would know to stop taking them/pct well before competition so test levels would probably be more or less normal, but the compounds that are not naturally produced in the body and that some amount of the anabolics used break down into would indicate steroid use. In other cases, the anabolics used would not be present in humans at all, so any detectable amount would indicate use, for example nortestosterone/nandrolone is made in barely detectable amounts in th body, so getting any kind of a real reading would pretty much confirm use. They also rest for common PCT drugs.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crossfit gyms charge like 100 a month yikes