to avoid fat gain
- 07-11-2008, 05:58 PM
- 07-11-2008, 06:14 PM
07-12-2008, 10:42 AM
I was told that CLA works real well. I just bought some and started taking it yesterday so I can't speak first hand, but all I hear is good things. I think that would be the cheapest route.
07-12-2008, 07:52 PM
In my expierience, and alot of research suggests it as well, to see the benefits of CLA supplementation you have to take it consistantly for atleast 2-3 months. So if you do choose CLA you have to be commited to long term results, not overnight changes.
07-14-2008, 01:31 AM
07-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Devonkev in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 04-06-2017, 08:49 PM
- By ih8uselessppl in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2011, 07:38 PM
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:34 AM
- By RisingDusk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:21 AM
- By homer in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2008, 01:49 PM