to avoid fat gain
- 07-11-2008, 04:58 PM
- 07-11-2008, 05:14 PM
APM.Ed. Ex Phys
- 07-12-2008, 09:42 AM
I was told that CLA works real well. I just bought some and started taking it yesterday so I can't speak first hand, but all I hear is good things. I think that would be the cheapest route.
07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
In my expierience, and alot of research suggests it as well, to see the benefits of CLA supplementation you have to take it consistantly for atleast 2-3 months. So if you do choose CLA you have to be commited to long term results, not overnight changes.
07-14-2008, 12:31 AM
07-14-2008, 05:11 PM
I want to let you know how much I appreciate you directing us to such a great site!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:34 AM
- By jrvswim in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 52Last Post: 07-08-2010, 10:27 AM
- By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:40 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 30Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:09 PM
- By homer in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:49 PM