is 75 grams of sugar to much for 1 day?????

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys i am just curious on how much is to much sugar for one day. i am cutting right now and the sugar is only coming from milk [gatorade after workout] and yogurt. The rest is just minimal from other foods.

i dont feel 75 grams is to much i am just making sure if this is something to be worried about?

im 6' 185

im trying to take in around 2500 calories everyday and about 75 grams of sugar keeps on coming around

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
As long as the bulk of that 75 is consumed post workout, you should be fine.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
as long as your still losing fat its OK. but when it starts to slow down i would ditch the gatorade first

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I would ditch the gatorade period considering it has high fructose corn syrup. Your body deposits it into fat faster than it can be used for anything else.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Swap the Gatorade for XTend or Intrabolic.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to specify what is the type of sugar (e.g. sucrose, HFCS, dextrose, etc).

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
if u want to check out a my diet so far i made a post with a diet consiitng of mostly only sugar after a workout except for the little bit in milk.

but like whats been said as long as most of that is after ur workout, right after, ur fine. u need sugar at that point.

i take almost that in in my PWO shake alone.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
i drink the gatorade [high fructose] right after my workout with xtend. I dont have wazy maixe so any idea on what else i could use for the gatorade

banana maybe?

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
a banana would work but id still lean toward more of a faster digesting carb. i use honey myself.