After 4 months of Diet & Exercise...Pre/Post Pics

Tgribb6

Tgribb6

Awards
I started around the last week of January and these are my results.

My starting weight was 219 lbs at 5'9" tall. I couldn't tell you my body fat percentage but I would bet it was around 20+ %.

My ending weight was 191 lbs and I feel great...

I am new to the forum and I looking for new ways everyday to enhance my results..

Fat Loss Supplements:

-Thyrotabs (Gaspari) (3 per day)
-Lipodrene (2-4 per day)
-CLA (3 per day)
-L Carnatine (4 per day)

Pre-Workout:

- SuperPump 250 (Gaspari)

Protien:

CNP Propeptide

Workout:

Day 1: Chest and Triceps + 40 min Cardio
Day 2: Back and Biceps + 40 min Cardio
Day 3: Shoulders and light legs + 40 min Cardio
Day 4: Rest and/or 40-60 min Cardio
Start it all over again

I took my supps religiously and ate about 1800 - 2000 calories a day spread out between 5-6 meals.

I usually had 3 food meals and 2 - 2.5 protein shakes. That .5 shake was just prior to bed.

Nice to meet everyone!!!!!

Ty

Attachments

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!!!!! Keep it up man!

That really is a pretty sweet transformation. And that was only 4 months. Dude, you're on the right track to being a mega jacked hardcore beast, lol.. Seriously, keep it up!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
congrats on your transformation! Did your muscle hold up, kept your lifts etc?

Tgribb6

Tgribb6

Awards
It slowly progressed

congrats on your transformation! Did your muscle hold up, kept your lifts etc?

You know what, My lifting progressed very well. I did a combination of Low intensity cardio along with the occasional high intensity to minimize the muscle breakdown.

One thing is for sure, over the years I usually didn't have a problem building the muscle but rather just fightin the fat.

Ty

michaeljannis

Awards
you look great man...

def an inspiration to all! Keep it up!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
congrats on your nice transformation... keep up the good work

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
noooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Great job man, the progress is phenominal. Makes me want to push and diet even harder.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
awesome job, did you do cardio in the morning or after workout? what got you motivated ?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have a box of thyrotabs, but I'm not sure if I want to use them.

Pzough

Pzough

Awards
Congrats on all of the hard work. The transformation looks great! Keep it up.

Tgribb6

Tgribb6

Awards
Motivation

awesome job, did you do cardio in the morning or after workout? what got you motivated ?
Actually I was doing my cardio after my late morning workout. To be honest, sometimes I was going back at night to do my cardio so basically I did it when could.

My motivation came when some friends put together a New Year's competition for weight loss and the buy in was $100. I took second place and won $200. The first place guy was pretty over weight and simply did cardio the entire time.

The last couple weeks have been great and I must say that my results seem to get better every week.

Ty

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The cool thing about CKD diets where your hovering above keto and sometimes in it, is that it doesn't matter when you do cardio, in the morning, whenever, because you always have FFA's floating around in the bloodstream ready for the burning.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Solid transformation you had going there...what is the next step? You seem to be at an optimal weight now, eh?

Tgribb6

Tgribb6

Awards
Muscles

Solid transformation you had going there...what is the next step? You seem to be at an optimal weight now, eh?
I am gonna continue the fat loss but I am now going to start a furazadrol cycle here in the next two weeks or so.

I just recieved my Fur and my cycel support and I want to load up on the cycle support for about 7-10 days.

I plan on doing about 200mg per day for about 5-6 weeks depending on how things go.

I am also considering throwing some epidrol in there.... Any suggestions,

I do have experience with cycling however it has been about 6 years since the last time I was big into weight lifting and supps.

I am back on the wagon and it feels great.

Ty

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm impressed mate. Your after shot is inspiring me to keep pushing towards shreddedness! You'll like the Epidrol too. I say go for it :)