My New Diet

1. My New Diet

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, but not new to the fitness world, I have worked in a gym for a while, and have been around weights my whole life . I have also been an avid and good football player until recently i decided not to play in college. I am 6'4 and weight about 290, college did put about 10 pounds of that on me. I carry my weight well, and when i ask other people, sometimes at random what they think i way, a useual response is about 250. so now that you know my body type somewhat, i wanted some people to check out my ( u=45510AmSpace) AmSpace, and see what you think of the diet i am planning, with some day to day altering because living in a dorm eating cafeteria food:hot: isnt the easiest way to diet. But i do lift 4-6 days a week depending on my classroom schudule and do cardio 4 or 5 times a week. I am open to any suggestions and reccomendations for my diet and thank you for reading!

2. I tried the link as well as going to your profile but I don't see any inputed food.

3. ohh man, i filled out my diet for the 14th, ill just copy it for today, let u check it out. sry about that

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Help With My CUTTING Diet! (Entire diet included)
    By IntensePump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 12:14 AM
  2. Carbohydrate Cycling Diet vs ketogenic diet??
    By anbes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:28 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:38 PM
  4. bodybuilding diet/detox diet mini manifesto
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 04:48 AM