Clen

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Clen

Started clen yesterday at 40mcg, i bumped it up to 60 today and i am getting the shakes... Love this stuff though...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

still going to do 60 again today, then bump it up to 80?
  3. Gold Member

Ramp it up! Glad you like that shaking--some people dig it. I think clen is a great supp as long as you use it properly. Drink lots of water, and as I recall, it's best not to eat for at least 45 mins before or after using it. And don't worry, the shakes won't last forever!
    •   

4. Board Supporter

yeah i was getting the shakes, Im at 100mcg's now and i don't have them anymore.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Ride it out, it goes away.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

thanks guys, i will bump it up to 100 today
  7. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Let us know how you progress and what results you get as far as fat loss goes and over what time frame.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

i bumped it up to 90 today. and the shakes are great!! i am responding well, drinking lots of water.
  9. Registered User

i'm on 40mcgs, wicked shakes and jitters yesterday (my first dose), not so bad today, goin to sixty tomorrow,

other than that i'm also drinking a shiitton of water, thirsty alll day

what cardio r u doin?

Hows ur diet?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Make sure you keep water up and add some taurine in. The clen charley horse spasms can be a killer.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Make sure you keep water up and add some taurine in. The clen charley horse spasms can be a killer.

Going to 150 tomorrow, i have small shakes, not bad. Dont seem to be as hungry as usuall.
    Any science/ ideaology of the dont eat within45min of dose?

I had an odd feeling in my neck today, above the traps where my tendons go into the skull kind of. They seemed to be tight, i never had this before, i attribute it to the clen.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Going to 150 tomorrow, i have small shakes, not bad. Dont seem to be as hungry as usuall.

I had an odd feeling in my neck today, above the traps where my tendons go into the skull kind of. They seemed to be tight, i never had this before, i attribute it to the clen.
    is it really necessary to dose it that high?? it works great for me at 80... never got any shakes or jitters, not even sweating, but it did affect my sleep and i have to occasionally supp w/ melatonin.

and yes taurine is like anti-cramp medicine i take 10g and alleviates any cramp or soreness within minutes...
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Hardcore Peptides Representative - ADREN20 = 20% OFF
    Orbit Nutrition Affiliate - adrenolin = 10% OFF (World-Wide shipping)
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I don't know of the don't eat 45 min thing. I took it with food. The stuff has a huge half life. I take it with food to keep naseau down. I get the neck tightness also. Although the worst is the bottom of the foot cramps..
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I don't know of the don't eat 45 min thing. I took it with food. The stuff has a huge half life. I take it with food to keep naseau down. I get the neck tightness also. Although the worst is the bottom of the foot cramps..

haha funny you mention that, went to 150 today and yea i got one or 2 of those, small quick ones. Glad to hear the neck things wasnt just me either. I dont notice any nausea if i dont eat, i waited an hour to see the other day if i felt a difference, oddly i was not intensly hungry like i usually am.

Today the shakes were a tad worse, not much. Keep things interesting. I walk around all day too. Tomorrow i am off everything, maybe some cardio. So i may try to hit 200mcg...

As far as it being neccessary...probably not, but go big or go home right? If you research Clen there alot of peopl who go as high as 200mcg as the top off and then take the few days off...So thats what im doing. This was basically 4-5 days to determine my standing with it. Im running a log soon so won be runnin it throguh that,.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I think the neck tightness may possibly be a sign of elevated blood pressure. I cant prove it but thats what I attributed it to.
  16. Registered User

Anything above 120mcgs is pushing it, since it is a pretty specific beta-2 agonist, at 120 or below, your heart should be ok, above that and u r risking the slight beta-1 stimulation to become greater and giving you similare sides to taking 3000grams of caffeine, not worth it in my opinion, go big or go home? yeah, hell yeah, but to me that means going to 120 or maybe, ...maybe 140. Be careful bro.

I'm on my third day, 60 mcgs, a lil shakes, bad foot, calf and forearm cramps, trying to keep up the water, and taurine/potassium/calcium. I am pretty sensitive to stims, 200mg of caffeine gives me a wicked headache, so I figure i will go to 80mcgs tomorrow, and maybe 100 mcgms the day after

Since the half-life of clen is so long, is t worth tapering down as well? I have heard different opinions, what do ya'll think.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

haha funny you mention that, went to 150 today and yea i got one or 2 of those, small quick ones. Glad to hear the neck things wasnt just me either. I dont notice any nausea if i dont eat, i waited an hour to see the other day if i felt a difference, oddly i was not intensly hungry like i usually am.

Today the shakes were a tad worse, not much. Keep things interesting. I walk around all day too. Tomorrow i am off everything, maybe some cardio. So i may try to hit 200mcg...

As far as it being neccessary...probably not, but go big or go home right? If you research Clen there alot of peopl who go as high as 200mcg as the top off and then take the few days off...So thats what im doing. This was basically 4-5 days to determine my standing with it. Im running a log soon so won be runnin it throguh that,.

LOL I only get them if I sit on my kness with my legs under me, or lay on my stomach with my feet flat. But man do they hurt.
  18. Registered User

I understand that this is serious. I meant the saying as a little fun.
    I did not have to much tightness in the neck today. Not sure why so im unsure the reason. No headaches as of yet. Im not sensitive to stims but im not sure that clen even falls into that catergory...
    Maybe ill just do 150 again, im not for sure yet. And with the long half life im sure 150 will do me well.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

You get used to clen fast. Just keep ramping the dose up as much as you can tolorate.
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I personally se absolutely no reason to ramp down. Just doesnt really make any sense to me. The only reason you ramp up is to be able to tolerate the sides right?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

yeah ramping down is pointless to me. Currently at 100 mcgs, and loving it. Diet is clean right now, but in another week i will drop out carbs for the most part and being taking the clen upon waking, then hit cardio for 30 min then eat breakfast.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mss07 View Post
    n another week i will drop out carbs for the most part and being taking the clen upon waking, then hit cardio for 30 min then eat breakfast.
    Thats what im doing! Great results! Im logging it you aught to check it out!
  23. Registered User

Yea. no need to ramp down. Only up like said above to check how you react.
    I did 100 today. I had a smal cup of coffee this morn so dint want to push anything. I do have some shakes though. Not very hungry.

I notice when i strech now just randomly i cramp near immediatly if i go "to far"
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Just out of curiosity what % fat loss can you see from taking clen?
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Just out of curiosity what % fat loss can you see from taking clen?
    Just like anyother supp. Depends on the person and diet/traingin regime.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

agreed. But you do have the liberty of skipping cardio sometimes on this stuff i will say.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

up to 120 mcg, and all i can is, i love this stuff!
  28. Registered User

I am at 100mcg, I think I am gonna stick here tho, I think I could handle 120mcg, but 100 feels good, so I'm not gonna push it, shakes subsided big time, sleeping good too, still lots of water and cramping.

I hear that clen has some anabolic properties, anyone know through what pathway? Beta receptors???

I feel like I get a better mind/muscle connection now on clen then before, maybe because of the cramping you get a deeper contraction? Anybody else feel that too?
  29. Board Supporter

clen has not been proven to have any anabolic properties in humans.
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    clen has not been proven to have any anabolic properties in humans.
    x2.

But i proved something....Clen aids in pumps big time, so it seems that way.

On my back/bi day, I got some nasty bi pumps and my lats felt sic.

I usually always take A kaizen product called Xtreme NO(i think) and Universal Nut. Storm...and that is a good combo. But i could tell on clen, it seems to help.

I havent been on for 2-3 days and it feels ok. Glad i droppe it cause yesterday my throat started to close up, body feeling weak/muscles sore, so i think i may be gettin a little sick. Hope it wasnt anything with the Clen...
  31. Registered User

Dang, I will keep a close watch for those symptoms.

Storm is good shiit, I use also.

The mind/muscle connection I was talking about seems to be what your talking about. Wicked pumps and u really feel the target muscle.

I like this stuff so far.
  32. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

What would you say was the shelf life of Clenbuterol as far as the gel goes? I have a tub in my fridge that expired 12 months ago, but was told would be still good. I took up to 4ml (160mcg) of it and felt nothing. Is it possible for some people to feel very little in the way of it's effects, or does it go off? Clearly mine is useless, but can anyone elaborate?
  33. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

By the way, the gel is made by a company called "Vetsearch International" and is called "Oralject CLAIRE Gel" It was purchased from a Veterinary clinic.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

after the initial jitters from the first week or so subside,
    do you generally feel like you're on a strong stim? I get anxiety
    sometimes when over stimmed and can put up with it every now and then, but would hate to have to worry over being worried every day the entire time I'm on it, know what I mean?
  35. Registered User

thats odd cause i dont get anxiety on it. I do on high levels of caffeine though, and im have somewhat of an issue with anxiety so i was happy with clen.
    I would say no. To be at 150mcg+ and not feel anything, either youve been on way to long and all the receptors are shot, or it did expire. Im not sure how it holds up. Ive also never heard of a gel? So its an oral gel? I say go with the liquid and youre gold...
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

If I started at 150mcg I think my heart would stop.. I usually start at 50 and then work my way up to like 150 over a couple weeks..
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by milwood View Post
    Ramp it up! Glad you like that shaking--some people dig it. I think clen is a great DRUG as long as you use it properly. Drink lots of water, and as I recall, it's best not to eat for at least 45 mins before or after using it. And don't worry, the shakes won't last forever!

Fixed it.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

i do 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, then 2 days off then start over again.
  39. Registered User

Everywhere I have read said the safest/most effective dosage protcol was 2 weeks on, 2 off, ramp up dosage from 20 mcg to 120

How come you do 5 days on, 2 off??
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    Everywhere I have read said the safest/most effective dosage protcol was 2 weeks on, 2 off, ramp up dosage from 20 mcg to 120

How come you do 5 days on, 2 off??
    I feel it stays more "effective" in your system. Plus, you are getting less of a pogo, think 33-36 hour halflife. So if you go off for 2 days not a big deal, go off for 2 weeks and you may catch alot more bounce back weight.

Also, you can cut "more and harder" on 5/2 days rather longer 2/2 weeks type cycles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
  3. Clen or Clen/Keto Combo
    By seunim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:27 AM
  4. Clen question... yes another clen thread
    By jsp0882 in forum Anabolics