Out of Gym due to injury need to keep fatloss

Rican4lfe

Awards
Weights are out of the equation for the next 4 weeks, attempting to heal an injured shoulder, currently doing cardio twice a day 30-45 min each section Mon- Fri..... 4 sets of 20 push ups, 3 sets of crunches, leg lift and side bends. usual diet is 50% pro, 30% fat and 20% carbs. Currently taking Fish oil, green tea, guggul and multivitamin. Any suggestions... Thanks.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
You should look into some polymetrics in my opinion it is great for building speed, strength, and fat loss. You could also look into dinosuar trying as i believe that style is just based on body weight training.

Eagleman003

Awards
cut carbs down drastically cause u wont need as many cause ur not weight training. your gonna loose some size but it will be from water and gylcogen..

ZoMbSta

Awards
Weights are out of the equation for the next 4 weeks, attempting to heal an injured shoulder, currently doing cardio twice a day 30-45 min each section Mon- Fri..... 4 sets of 20 push ups, 3 sets of crunches, leg lift and side bends. usual diet is 50% pro, 30% fat and 20% carbs. Currently taking Fish oil, green tea, guggul and multivitamin. Any suggestions... Thanks.
push-up?! i wouldn't suggest doing push-ups while u r recovering...u can keep the crunches and stuff away while recovering...cardio on a daily basis would be sufficient to keep the fatloss...

BifWebster

Awards
cut carbs down drastically cause u wont need as many cause ur not weight training. your gonna loose some size but it will be from water and gylcogen..
Yeah you'll be able to cut carbs more since your not going to need them for weightlifting. BCAA's supplementation will probably be smart to save your muscle. 4 weeks isnt too long either, you should be able to lose some more weight without affecting your strength or muscle too much.

Rican4lfe

Awards
Thanks for all your input will incorporate as I go once again thanks