Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester! - AnabolicMinds.com

Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Exclamation Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!

CLA ethyl ester is a body recompositioning agent that can safely reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle. Our CLA ethyl ester is Conjugated Linoleic Acid attached to an ethyl ester for increased palatability for oral dosing. Each bottle of CLA ethyl ester will last 30 days.

In a nut shell, CLA is the fat of champions, created to build us a better body, a better immune system, and better arterial health. CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid, created by fermentative bacteria in the stomachs of various plant eating animals. It makes its way to our diet primarily from beef and dairy products. Since humans cannot produce CLA on their own, it must be taken through food. Unfortunately, most of today’s grain fed cattle, and conventional dairy has far less CLA than it did in the 60’s, thus leaving us with a less-than-optimal amount of CLA (about 300mg/day for the average dairy consuming American). Unless you have access to an endless supply of natural grass-fed beef and dairy, CLA supplementation should be a staple in your supplement regimen.

Dozens of human studies have confirmed CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle at the same time. CLA puts the triple attack on fatty tissue by killing fat cells, preventing new fat cells from being created, and preventing fat storage. At the same time, CLA helps increase protein retention for lean muscle growth. This means you can reduce flabby abdominal tissue, while simultaneously replacing it with hard dense muscle. Read more...

Our CLA stacks well with our other fat loss products, and all of them are safe for women -- DermaTherm, and Tea-3.

Remember, you can save 10% with your AM discount code. Just enter SPONSOR10 into the promotional code fied during the final checkout page, or give us a call to place an order, and mention the discount - 1-800-568-2924 (Also, if you spend over $150 you get FREE 2-3 day shipping if your in the US)

Thank you.

-Pp

2. Board Sponsor

We just got our bulk CLA softgels instock. Best price on the net right here -

Remember, you guys get 10% off with the coupon code SPONSOR10

-Pp
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Wow that's a NICE price! I may have to get me some o' dat!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Anyone have experience with this?

5 packs+shipping for under $50? will give it a shot if I see some positive reviews......
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.

nice price!!! im going to pick some of those up after i finish my 5 bottles of gnc cla that i got for $1.99 a bottle
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'm pondering doing a fairly high dose of it, 4g is the 30 day dose per bag, i'm thinking of going more like 12g a day. inexpensive enough to do it.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In my experience 4gr is the minimum you have to do. I didn't see much from the 3gr/day doses. When using CLA I usually do 6gr/day now. I will pick these up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.

i love cla!! i hope the ethyl ester increases its effects
  9. Board Sponsor

:-)
  10. New Member

Does the ester help alleviate some of the gastric disturbances some experience with CLA? I know I can't even look at creatine mono, without having to run to the toilet, but with CEE, I have no problem; hoping for the same with cla ethyl ester.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Just ordered 3 bags... if I like it...I will be back for more!!
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    Does the ester help alleviate some of the gastric disturbances some experience with CLA? I know I can't even look at creatine mono, without having to run to the toilet, but with CEE, I have no problem; hoping for the same with cla ethyl ester.
    Havnt heard any reports of this... but then again Ive never heard of gastric upset with regular CLA either...

-Pp
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Pp if you were going to dose CLA for fat loss, as quickly and efficiently as possible, how would you run it?
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Pp if you were going to dose CLA for fat loss, as quickly and efficiently as possible, how would you run it?
    Remember the body comp. changes from CLA seen in studies were relatively minor, that can add up over time. Don't expect too much. Try 5g, split up throughout the day, and away from Fish Oils.
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I would use 6 gm CLA day.

I would also go low-carb and do 2-3 burst exercises everyday, amoung a few other things...

-Pp
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Remember the body comp. changes from CLA seen in studies were relatively minor, that can add up over time. Don't expect too much. Try 5g, split up throughout the day, and away from Fish Oils.
    Why away from fish oil?
  17. Board Sponsor

Note: no more liquid CLA ethyl ester ... now weve got gelcaps -

-Pp
  18. Recovering AXoholic

You've mentioned "killing fat cells" in this thread.

I know CLA has been shown to cause apoptosis in rats. Just wondering if you've seen any new studies replicating this in people.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  19. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You've mentioned "killing fat cells" in this thread.

I know CLA has been shown to cause apoptosis in rats. Just wondering if you've seen any new studies replicating this in people.
    Yes, it was proposed that the up-regulation of TNF-a caused the apoptosis of fat cells in rats, which was shown to also influence human fat cells in-vitro. You probably won’t ever see an in-vivo study examining CLA and fat cell apoptosis in humans though. [unless the researchers perform liposuction on the subjects to examine DNA fragmentation]

-Pp
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, it was proposed that the up-regulation of TNF-a caused the apoptosis of fat cells in rats, which was shown to also influence human fat cells in-vitro. You probably won’t ever see an in-vivo study examining CLA and fat cell apoptosis in humans though. [unless the researchers perform liposuction on the subjects to examine DNA fragmentation]

-Pp
    I would volunteer for that study
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Recovering AXoholic

Easy, you so would. :P
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

great idea switching to gel caps..i cant wait to get cut w/ this product..Great f-ing price too!!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.

just picked up 3 bags. i LOVE cla!!!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

yeah i just got 2 bags and in 2 weeks im gonna get like 3-4 bags thanks how long does shipping usually take i paid with pay pal?
  25. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by stfdkd37 View Post
    yeah i just got 2 bags and in 2 weeks im gonna get like 3-4 bags thanks how long does shipping usually take i paid with pay pal?
    Priority shipping is only about 2-3 days.

Paypal is instant if you have money if your account, otherwise it could take an extra 3-4 days to get the funds transfered from your bank account to our account.

-Pp
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

Paypal is instant if you have money if your account, otherwise it could take an extra 3-4 days to get the funds transfered from your bank account to our account.

-Pp

ok cool and i seen you recommended about 6gm per day about how many pills is that
  27. Board Sponsor

ok cool and i seen you recommended about 6gm per day about how many pills is that
    6gm is 8 softgels.. but 3gm [4 softgels] has been proven effective in several human trials.

-Pp
  28. Banned

I'll be interested in popping about 6-8 of these per day. How many bags should I purchase?

I'll see how things go for the first month and may end up purchasing for the second month of my cycle, depending on my experience with the product.
  29. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    I'll be interested in popping about 6-8 of these per day. How many bags should I purchase?

I'll see how things go for the first month and may end up purchasing for the second month of my cycle, depending on my experience with the product.
    2 bags would last you a month at 8 per day.

-Pp
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

-Pp

hey man i ordered almost a week ago on the through paypal and the money was available but i still haven't received it is there like a tracking number

edit forget it i got a email from them they sent it already
  31. Board Sponsor

hey man i ordered almost a week ago on the through paypal and the money was available but i still haven't received it is there like a tracking number
    Can you shoot me a PM with your order info? I know we did have a few day back order on the CLA.

-Pp
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Very Interesting in learning more here as I would love to hop onto CLA but have heard many arguments oppopsing the supposed benefits......

1) Isn't Sesamin a more potent PPAR modulator in terms of fat loss potential?
    2) How do you battle the arguments that claim CLA "can" lead to Decreased Insulin Sensitivity and could as a result potentially cause fat gain?
  33. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Very Interesting in learning more here as I would love to hop onto CLA but have heard many arguments oppopsing the supposed benefits......

1) Isn't Sesamin a more potent PPAR modulator in terms of fat loss potential?
    2) How do you battle the arguments that claim CLA "can" lead to Decreased Insulin Sensitivity and could as a result potentially cause fat gain?
    I haven’t examined the Sesamin research enough to make a direct comparison on the first question.

For the second question, there is no decrease in insulin sensitivity in humans with a balanced isomer mix [such as what we sell]. The only research that has shown a decrease in insulin sensitivity is when isolated isomers where administered.

This is strait from our website -

And what about the studies that showed CLA to reduce insulin sensitivity?

The only studies that have ever shown a reduction of insulin sensitivity in humans after CLA supplementation have been from the use of single isomers of CLA. (23,24) As it was explained earlier, an equal mix of the two CLA isomers has been shown to be safe & effective for humans, without posing any risk for decreasing insulin sensitivity. (25) In fact, multiple human studies have shown that a 50/50 mix of the c-9, t-11/t-10, c-12 isomers actually increase insulin sensitivity. (26-28) It’s been hypothesized that the two aforementioned CLA isomers have a unique antagonistic relationship, thus preventing any possible negative effect on insulin metabolism when used together in a 50/50 ratio. (24)”

Plus, it’s been suggested that the CLA related insulin resistance is occurring in the fat tissue [not in the muscle], thus being a benefit rather than a problem.

-Pp
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thank you
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

2 bags would last you a month at 8 per day.

-Pp

alright i received them today i just have one more question do you have to cycle cla because i know your body starts to build a tolerance to certain things so i was wondering if you had to cycle it or not
  36. Board Sponsor

alright i received them today i just have one more question do you have to cycle cla because i know your body starts to build a tolerance to certain things so i was wondering if you had to cycle it or not
    If you're only doing 4 softgels a day, you wouldnt need to cycle it.

-Pp
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

i know i said last question but me and my brother have a disagreement if you take 2 like at 1:00 and then another at 5:00 it's the same as taking all 4 of them at 1:00 right it's not any different if you spread it out or take them at different times?
  38. Board Sponsor

i know i said last question but me and my brother have a disagreement if you take 2 like at 1:00 and then another at 5:00 it's the same as taking all 4 of them at 1:00 right it's not any different if you spread it out or take them at different times?
    Lol…

Honestly, it probably won’t make much difference.

-Pp
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

got my CLA's today... big props to Prim P for the fast delivery.

8 grams of CLA a day for me.... woot!
  40. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    got my CLA's today... big props to Prim P for the fast delivery.

8 grams of CLA a day for me.... woot!
    Nice bro... let us know how it goes.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. GH kills fat cells?
    By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:09 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 10:27 AM
  4. Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 10:26 AM
  5. Ultrsound to kill fat cells
    By okboy63 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:45 PM