Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

CLA ethyl ester is a body recompositioning agent that can safely reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle. Our CLA ethyl ester is Conjugated Linoleic Acid attached to an ethyl ester for increased palatability for oral dosing. Each bottle of CLA ethyl ester will last 30 days.

In a nut shell, CLA is the fat of champions, created to build us a better body, a better immune system, and better arterial health. CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid, created by fermentative bacteria in the stomachs of various plant eating animals. It makes its way to our diet primarily from beef and dairy products. Since humans cannot produce CLA on their own, it must be taken through food. Unfortunately, most of today’s grain fed cattle, and conventional dairy has far less CLA than it did in the 60’s, thus leaving us with a less-than-optimal amount of CLA (about 300mg/day for the average dairy consuming American). Unless you have access to an endless supply of natural grass-fed beef and dairy, CLA supplementation should be a staple in your supplement regimen.

Dozens of human studies have confirmed CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle at the same time. CLA puts the triple attack on fatty tissue by killing fat cells, preventing new fat cells from being created, and preventing fat storage. At the same time, CLA helps increase protein retention for lean muscle growth. This means you can reduce flabby abdominal tissue, while simultaneously replacing it with hard dense muscle. Read more...

Our CLA stacks well with our other fat loss products, and all of them are safe for women -- DermaTherm, and Tea-3.

Remember, you can save 10% with your AM discount code. Just enter SPONSOR10 into the promotional code fied during the final checkout page, or give us a call to place an order, and mention the discount - 1-800-568-2924 (Also, if you spend over $150 you get FREE 2-3 day shipping if your in the US)

Thank you.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just got our bulk CLA softgels instock. Best price on the net right here -

Remember, you guys get 10% off with the coupon code SPONSOR10

-Pp

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's a NICE price! I may have to get me some o' dat!

O

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with this?

5 packs+shipping for under $50? will give it a shot if I see some positive reviews......

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
nice price!!! im going to pick some of those up after i finish my 5 bottles of gnc cla that i got for $1.99 a bottle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm pondering doing a fairly high dose of it, 4g is the 30 day dose per bag, i'm thinking of going more like 12g a day. inexpensive enough to do it.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i love cla!! i hope the ethyl ester increases its effects

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Does the ester help alleviate some of the gastric disturbances some experience with CLA? I know I can't even look at creatine mono, without having to run to the toilet, but with CEE, I have no problem; hoping for the same with cla ethyl ester.

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
Just ordered 3 bags... if I like it...I will be back for more!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does the ester help alleviate some of the gastric disturbances some experience with CLA? I know I can't even look at creatine mono, without having to run to the toilet, but with CEE, I have no problem; hoping for the same with cla ethyl ester.
Havnt heard any reports of this... but then again Ive never heard of gastric upset with regular CLA either...

-Pp

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Pp if you were going to dose CLA for fat loss, as quickly and efficiently as possible, how would you run it?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pp if you were going to dose CLA for fat loss, as quickly and efficiently as possible, how would you run it?
I would use 6 gm CLA day.

I would also go low-carb and do 2-3 burst exercises everyday, amoung a few other things...

-Pp

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Remember the body comp. changes from CLA seen in studies were relatively minor, that can add up over time. Don't expect too much. Try 5g, split up throughout the day, and away from Fish Oils.
Why away from fish oil?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Note: no more liquid CLA ethyl ester ... now weve got gelcaps -

-Pp

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've mentioned "killing fat cells" in this thread.

I know CLA has been shown to cause apoptosis in rats. Just wondering if you've seen any new studies replicating this in people.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You've mentioned "killing fat cells" in this thread.

I know CLA has been shown to cause apoptosis in rats. Just wondering if you've seen any new studies replicating this in people.
Yes, it was proposed that the up-regulation of TNF-a caused the apoptosis of fat cells in rats, which was shown to also influence human fat cells in-vitro. You probably won’t ever see an in-vivo study examining CLA and fat cell apoptosis in humans though. [unless the researchers perform liposuction on the subjects to examine DNA fragmentation]

-Pp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it was proposed that the up-regulation of TNF-a caused the apoptosis of fat cells in rats, which was shown to also influence human fat cells in-vitro. You probably won’t ever see an in-vivo study examining CLA and fat cell apoptosis in humans though. [unless the researchers perform liposuction on the subjects to examine DNA fragmentation]

-Pp
I would volunteer for that study :D

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
great idea switching to gel caps..i cant wait to get cut w/ this product..Great f-ing price too!!

S

stfdkd37

Awards
yeah i just got 2 bags and in 2 weeks im gonna get like 3-4 bags thanks how long does shipping usually take i paid with pay pal?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i just got 2 bags and in 2 weeks im gonna get like 3-4 bags thanks how long does shipping usually take i paid with pay pal?
Priority shipping is only about 2-3 days.

Paypal is instant if you have money if your account, otherwise it could take an extra 3-4 days to get the funds transfered from your bank account to our account.

-Pp

S

stfdkd37

Awards

Paypal is instant if you have money if your account, otherwise it could take an extra 3-4 days to get the funds transfered from your bank account to our account.

-Pp

ok cool and i seen you recommended about 6gm per day about how many pills is that

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok cool and i seen you recommended about 6gm per day about how many pills is that
6gm is 8 softgels.. but 3gm [4 softgels] has been proven effective in several human trials.

-Pp

M

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'll be interested in popping about 6-8 of these per day. How many bags should I purchase?

I'll see how things go for the first month and may end up purchasing for the second month of my cycle, depending on my experience with the product.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested in popping about 6-8 of these per day. How many bags should I purchase?

I'll see how things go for the first month and may end up purchasing for the second month of my cycle, depending on my experience with the product.
2 bags would last you a month at 8 per day.

-Pp

S

stfdkd37

Awards

-Pp

hey man i ordered almost a week ago on the through paypal and the money was available but i still haven't received it is there like a tracking number :think:

edit forget it i got a email from them they sent it already

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey man i ordered almost a week ago on the through paypal and the money was available but i still haven't received it is there like a tracking number :think:
Can you shoot me a PM with your order info? I know we did have a few day back order on the CLA.

-Pp

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very Interesting in learning more here as I would love to hop onto CLA but have heard many arguments oppopsing the supposed benefits......

1) Isn't Sesamin a more potent PPAR modulator in terms of fat loss potential?
2) How do you battle the arguments that claim CLA "can" lead to Decreased Insulin Sensitivity and could as a result potentially cause fat gain?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very Interesting in learning more here as I would love to hop onto CLA but have heard many arguments oppopsing the supposed benefits......

1) Isn't Sesamin a more potent PPAR modulator in terms of fat loss potential?
2) How do you battle the arguments that claim CLA "can" lead to Decreased Insulin Sensitivity and could as a result potentially cause fat gain?
I haven’t examined the Sesamin research enough to make a direct comparison on the first question.

For the second question, there is no decrease in insulin sensitivity in humans with a balanced isomer mix [such as what we sell]. The only research that has shown a decrease in insulin sensitivity is when isolated isomers where administered.

This is strait from our website -

And what about the studies that showed CLA to reduce insulin sensitivity?

The only studies that have ever shown a reduction of insulin sensitivity in humans after CLA supplementation have been from the use of single isomers of CLA. (23,24) As it was explained earlier, an equal mix of the two CLA isomers has been shown to be safe & effective for humans, without posing any risk for decreasing insulin sensitivity. (25) In fact, multiple human studies have shown that a 50/50 mix of the c-9, t-11/t-10, c-12 isomers actually increase insulin sensitivity. (26-28) It’s been hypothesized that the two aforementioned CLA isomers have a unique antagonistic relationship, thus preventing any possible negative effect on insulin metabolism when used together in a 50/50 ratio. (24)”

Plus, it’s been suggested that the CLA related insulin resistance is occurring in the fat tissue [not in the muscle], thus being a benefit rather than a problem.

-Pp

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you

S

stfdkd37

Awards
2 bags would last you a month at 8 per day.

-Pp

alright i received them today i just have one more question do you have to cycle cla because i know your body starts to build a tolerance to certain things so i was wondering if you had to cycle it or not

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright i received them today i just have one more question do you have to cycle cla because i know your body starts to build a tolerance to certain things so i was wondering if you had to cycle it or not
If you're only doing 4 softgels a day, you wouldnt need to cycle it.

-Pp

S

stfdkd37

Awards
i know i said last question but me and my brother have a disagreement if you take 2 like at 1:00 and then another at 5:00 it's the same as taking all 4 of them at 1:00 right it's not any different if you spread it out or take them at different times?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know i said last question but me and my brother have a disagreement if you take 2 like at 1:00 and then another at 5:00 it's the same as taking all 4 of them at 1:00 right it's not any different if you spread it out or take them at different times?
Lol…

Honestly, it probably won’t make much difference.

-Pp

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
got my CLA's today... big props to Prim P for the fast delivery.

8 grams of CLA a day for me.... woot!

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hey PP i'm about 178 pounds atm so i'll be using 6g a day, now would you reccomend spread througout the day or like it's instructed twice daily

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 10 bags to see the long term effects i will take 10 caps/ day

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Dozens of human studies have confirmed CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle at the same time.
No, dozens of human studies have not confirmed that. Nice job exaggerating the evidence.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, dozens of human studies have not confirmed that. Nice job exaggerating the evidence.
Yes, dozens.

This single 2007 meta-analysis lists 18 human CLA studies most of which show a positive result.

Plus there are other studies existing that did not meet the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled requirements of that meta-analysis. Not to mention studies that are unpublished or that have been completed since them.

Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans
Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller
Am. J. Clinical Nutrition, May 2007; 85: 1203 - 1211.

-Eric

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Yes, dozens.

This single 2007 meta-analysis lists 18 human CLA studies most of which show a positive result.
Oopsie. You forgot to mention that only 7 of those reported decreases in body fat, while 10 of them reported no statistical effect. That's not "most" now, is it? And where are the 17+ other studies reporting that "CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle?"

Like I said, nice job exaggerating the evidence.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oopsie. You forgot to mention that only 7 of those reported decreases in body fat, while 10 of them reported no statistical effect. That's not "most" now, is it? And where are the 17+ other studies reporting that "CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle?"

Like I said, nice job exaggerating the evidence.
Actually, those studies did find a “statistical effect”, but lacked statistical significance because the individual study lacked statistical power. This is exactly what the meta-analysis is for, to find an overall trend.

I see a positive trend with 18 separate CLA groups compared to placebo. [No need to exaggerate, just take a look at the graphic from the meta-analysis]

-Eric

Attachments

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Actually, those studies did find a “statistical effect”...
Really? Then why did the meta-analysis explicitly say "7 reported decreases in body fat (16 –22) and 10 reported no statistical effect (23–32)." I hope you realize that to demonstate a statistical effect there has to be statistical significance, and there wasn't. You're mistaken.

I see a positive trend with 18 separate CLA groups compared to placebo. [No need to exaggerate, just take a look at the graphic from the meta-analysis]
A trend does not entail a statistical effect. When 10 studies have failed to find statistical significance, then you're being dishonest to include them in a statement about the number studies that have shown CLA can "significantly" reduce body fat. Those 10 studies showed that CLA did NOT significantly reduce bodyfat.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really? Then why did the meta-analysis explicitly say "7 reported decreases in body fat (16 –22) and 10 reported no statistical effect (23–32)." I hope you realize that to demonstate a statistical effect there has to be statistical significance, and there wasn't. You're mistaken.

A trend does not entail a statistical effect. When 10 studies have failed to find statistical significance, then you're being dishonest to include them in a statement about the number studies that have shown CLA can "significantly" reduce body fat. Those 10 studies showed that CLA did NOT significantly reduce bodyfat.
You’re misunderstanding the purpose and conclusion of the meta-analysis.

Take this quote from meta-analysis -

“Our findings indicate that the 10 human studies that showed no
statistically significant effect of CLA on fat mass lacked statistical
power because the treatment duration was too short, there
were too few subjects, or both.”

Again, the individual studies obviously lacked statistical power. However the meta-analysis showed these “statistically insignificant” studies added up to an overall “modest loss in body fat in humans from CLA”.

Therefore, CLA has been proven to reduce bodyfat in humans, some studies obviously finding more significant results than others.

-Eric