keto 7: Supplement advise from the gurus please

cabrar

Awards
Hi Guys,
Alex is back. Along with 1800 low carb calories, HIIT Cardio 3 times a week and weight lifting 2 times a week, I a taking Centrum Complete tab, KETO 7 tab and Lipo 6. Please advise what you think of this.
Also, I like drining milk. How I should regulate my intake...any advise will be appreciated.
Last : I usually do quick warmup by lifting heavy weight before cardio for warmup....is that Ok?
Thanks to all of you guys here.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,
Alex is back. Along with 1800 low carb calories, HIIT Cardio 3 times a week and weight lifting 2 times a week, I a taking Centrum Complete tab, KETO 7 tab and Lipo 6. Please advise what you think of this.
Also, I like drining milk. How I should regulate my intake...any advise will be appreciated.
Last : I usually do quick warmup by lifting heavy weight before cardio for warmup....is that Ok?
Thanks to all of you guys here.
are u taking keto 7 to suppress your cortisol?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
you really have to cut out the milk if your on a low carb/keto type of diet, milk is full of CHO/sugar.

Why do you lift heavy to warm up for cardio? I would probably use the stationary bike to warm up then lift heavy once you get your core temp up, then once you've done your lifting hit the cardio.

Im an endo and my body has typically responded very well to a 5-day split where I pounded my body with low reps/high compound movements to start and then i'd bump up the reps and lower the weight for the rest of my basically supporting lifts. I usually do cardio 2-3 times a week and i've kept my muscle and lost the fat pretty efficiently. Just my thoughts though.

cabrar

Awards
you really have to cut out the milk if your on a low carb/keto type of diet, milk is full of CHO/sugar.

Why do you lift heavy to warm up for cardio? I would probably use the stationary bike to warm up then lift heavy once you get your core temp up, then once you've done your lifting hit the cardio.

Im an endo and my body has typically responded very well to a 5-day split where I pounded my body with low reps/high compound movements to start and then i'd bump up the reps and lower the weight for the rest of my basically supporting lifts. I usually do cardio 2-3 times a week and i've kept my muscle and lost the fat pretty efficiently. Just my thoughts though.
Thanks Buddy...Just threw away the milk.lol
I will try doing this for warmup now. I`ll post again in 2 weeks time with progress report