Weight Loss and Creatine
- 02-02-2007, 05:08 PM
- 02-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Use it, it's muscle sparring.
- 02-22-2007, 08:05 PM
I would def. continue using it just not any monohydrate form. I would only use ethyl ester. I would use no explode personally. I had good experiences with it and didnt gain much weight if any. Great product.
02-23-2007, 11:49 AM
cee is the best creatine to use while cutting to help preserve the muscle.
02-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Yep...Use CEE for cutting if your concerned about water weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rastil in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:37 AM
- By njsweetheart in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 02-22-2008, 06:22 AM
- By okboy63 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2005, 08:53 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2005, 01:44 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:17 PM