LX Help

NathanKari

Awards
Most of what I have to ask has already been answered in Robboe's thread on LX, but there are a few minor points in there that I'd like to know.
The question I have is, can i use LX in interim periods(i know Robboe's answered that question, but there's more to it)
Also, somewhere in the thread Robboe mentions that he'd recommend a max cycle of 8 weeks( so does that also automatically imply that i should stay off LX for the next 8 weeks?)
Anyways, this is how i plan to use LX(i need to get it okay'd though, i've gone through most of the threads on LX but haven't really found anything that quite fits what i am looking at).
I read that you can also stack it with EC(is that right?)
so this is how i plan to use it:
I diet for 2 weeks and bulk for the 1 week following them.
In the 2 weeks that I diet i do A.M. cardio(after about 15 mins of having the EC, so for these 2 weeks, i am going to have 2 caps of LX, the first one before the cardio(along with EC) and the second one 4 hours later.
In the following week i bulk, and I cut of the EC(and so i wont be having any LX too, since i see no real need for it, even at low doses)
Now, can I keep continuing to do this sorta LX cycling or is that too much? do i need to come off LX for a longer period of time? I'd really appreciate an answer.

NathanKari

Awards
hey people, does nobody know the answer to this?Robboe???

opks22

Awards
is there a reason why you post each hour asking for an answer? People will answer if they know the answer, no need to bump it on an hourly basis. :wtf:

NathanKari

Awards
I gave some answers in the thread you made in the DS forum.
Thanks a ton.
and i applogize if i was bumping it every hour. I have really learnt a lot from the people on this board, and was just getting a little frustrated when i didn't get no forthcomming answers.