LX Help

1. LX Help

Most of what I have to ask has already been answered in Robboe's thread on LX, but there are a few minor points in there that I'd like to know.
    The question I have is, can i use LX in interim periods(i know Robboe's answered that question, but there's more to it)
    Also, somewhere in the thread Robboe mentions that he'd recommend a max cycle of 8 weeks( so does that also automatically imply that i should stay off LX for the next 8 weeks?)
    Anyways, this is how i plan to use LX(i need to get it okay'd though, i've gone through most of the threads on LX but haven't really found anything that quite fits what i am looking at).
    I read that you can also stack it with EC(is that right?)
    so this is how i plan to use it:
    I diet for 2 weeks and bulk for the 1 week following them.
    In the 2 weeks that I diet i do A.M. cardio(after about 15 mins of having the EC, so for these 2 weeks, i am going to have 2 caps of LX, the first one before the cardio(along with EC) and the second one 4 hours later.
    In the following week i bulk, and I cut of the EC(and so i wont be having any LX too, since i see no real need for it, even at low doses)
    Now, can I keep continuing to do this sorta LX cycling or is that too much? do i need to come off LX for a longer period of time? I'd really appreciate an answer.

2. come on people, somebody help me out here!

3. hey people, does nobody know the answer to this?Robboe???
    •   

4. is there a reason why you post each hour asking for an answer? People will answer if they know the answer, no need to bump it on an hourly basis.

5. I gave some answers in the thread you made in the DS forum.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    I gave some answers in the thread you made in the DS forum.
    Thanks a ton.
    and i applogize if i was bumping it every hour. I have really learnt a lot from the people on this board, and was just getting a little frustrated when i didn't get no forthcomming answers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. HELP with Epitest cycle with AX, LX, and TZ
    By udsss in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:31 PM
  3. LX by itself, can i have some help??
    By lifthard72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:12 AM
  4. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!