Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0

    Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log


    Another realtime albuterol cylce for the masses to view. Alot of thanks to BigMatty and his thread for all the guidance. I've used clen before, but due to the sides, i had to stop. Headaches were a b*tch and workouts sucked. I felt really sluggish and really didn't lookg forward towards cardio. Not trying to talk bad about clen because i know it's good stuff, I just couldn't handle the sides. I will be using albuterol since its basically the same thing without the sides.
    This log will be for anyone who wants to view my progress to lose weight and lean up a bit. Diet will be strict with one cheat meal at the end of the week. I am pretty sure i will cut out the diet sodas( i think its slowing down my progress dramatically but IDK) for the time being. Here's some info about myself...


    Age:22
    Height: 6'3 6'4 ish
    Weight: Started at 260 now i am at 245ish...
    BF: Using the electronic hand held machine.. in normal mode i was 19.9, in atheletic mode i am 16.9. I took these measurements today.
    Goal: See how much weight i can lose during these 20days. I would also like to lower my BF as well.
    Dosing will start at 12mgs a day.

    I train max-ot style 5 days out of the week. I'll post stats at the beginning of the week to mark my progress. Will have before and after pics as well for those to see. Sorry BM if this seems like a copy of your thread, but your thread was great for learning and well put out. Thanks for the guidance once again. Anyone have in comments, please feel free to post.

  2. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day1:
    Well first thing, this stuff tastes pretty bad, but it's tolerable(I think cee is the worst tasting thing I have ever tasted). Well workout today was intense. I trained chest and abs today. Lifts were the same as the week before. The thing I noticed is that I was sweating more than normal. Cardio was great on this stuff. Did 45 minutes burning 700 cals on eliptical(sp). Max heart rate was 189. I don't I went under 170 on the strides and that pretty much resemembles the HR. This stuff has made a good first impression. Better than clen I can say. No headaches or migranes at all.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:1703
    Fat:28
    Carb:117
    Prot:235
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-24-2006 at 10:20 PM.
  3. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0


    Good luck, we'll be watching!! I'm pumped to run a cycle of this stuff for my Spring cut in April..
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Awesome.....I'll be starting ALbuterol tomorrow. I suppose I can do a log if others are interested as well. GOOD LUCK!
  5. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Did you feel the effects of Albuterol set place a few minutes after dosing? I just took my first dose and I'm not really feeling anything.
  6. Banned
    jim brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    i will start my alb soon so its 2 sprays if liq pump 3 times a day ? and can u run t3 with this ? and how many pumps of t3 would good i thought i read 2 ?
  7. Banned
    jim brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0

    cant wait to see ya


    thanks aclis for this alb. thread can wait to see what your bf will be .
  8. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day2:
    Same as yesterday, taste hasn't changed but still tolerable. Today leg day. Workout was great! Moved through the workout just fine. One thing I have noticed about the albuterol is that I sweat all day everyday. Kind of line i am taking DNP or something lol. Before I finished my leg workout, my shirt was soaked. Cardio was a lil off today though. I contribute that to working legs. I was a little sluggish but did at least 40 minutes on the eliptical. Started out slow about 155 strides but after about a good warm up of 15 minutes, I was back to 175 180 like yesterday. HR was around 180 to 185 and max was 185. I finished up with some treadmill work for a total of 700 cals. So far the stuff is living up to its name and I am enjoying it.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:1898
    Fat:35
    Carb:91
    Prot:290
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-24-2006 at 10:19 PM.
  9. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Did you feel the effects of Albuterol set place a few minutes after dosing? I just took my first dose and I'm not really feeling anything.
    I felt the same. My hands weren't jittery or anything. I've just been sweating alot and my cardio sessions have been easier than before when I wasn't using anything.

    Go ahead and log your progress bro with a thread. I'm curious to see how it will work for you.
  10. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    i will start my alb soon so its 2 sprays if liq pump 3 times a day ? and can u run t3 with this ? and how many pumps of t3 would good i thought i read 2 ?

    I've never used t3 bro so I couldn't tell you. Vets I have talked to told me to stay clear of it and it isn't worth the sides. If you had to run t3 though, I would run it on your off weeks of alb. Run alb for 3 and then run the t3.
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-24-2006 at 10:19 PM.
  11. Banned
    jim brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    i saw the site on here that carries the pump form of the alb is 2 sprays 3 times a day good u feeel ? and thanks for the info on t3 i had taken it a few yrs back the pill form with clen last like 20 pounds but made me so tired on lifting days
  12. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    i saw the site on here that carries the pump form of the alb is 2 sprays 3 times a day good u feeel ? and thanks for the info on t3 i had taken it a few yrs back the pill form with clen last like 20 pounds but made me so tired on lifting days

    Usually somewhere around there if you want to dose for 12mgs. I use a little barrell that came with my oral syringe that is measured in milileters. I know how many pumps it is for a 1ml but i still use the barrell so I can be accurate.
  13. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day3:
    Everything still going according to as planned. Noy feeling the shakes or or jitters, but I can tell the albu is doing something from the increased sweating and easier cardio workouts. Today was Back day. I did 3 back excercises and thre for my lats. My workout was pretty fast paced with concentrated movements. Sweat was pouring like it was yesterday. Cardio was better today than it was yesterday. I contribute that due to legs being worn out. Kept a pretty good pace the whole 45minutes(between 170 to 190) burning 700 cals. Max Hr was 180 and min was 175. When I get done with the machine it looks like i've just jumped into a pool with my shirt on lol. Hell even my shorts(half way) or soaked. Really good stuff so far. I haven't been back on the scales yet, but probably will at the end of the week.
    I will post diet later when I am done with my last meal but everything has been clean so far. Only downside is that I have had 1 to 2 diet sodas in the days. I usually drink them at night because the taste of water from when I wake up from sleeping is just unbareable. I bought some crystal light so that should help though. I'll post my Cal Intake a little later on.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:1896
    Fat:34
    Carb:91
    Prot:290
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-25-2006 at 11:26 PM.
  14. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    The log is looking great so far, im glad you were able to learn from mine, And that comment you made just made it even more worth doing the log in the first place for me KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! i'll def be watching. Good luck!!!!
  15. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    The log is looking great so far, im glad you were able to learn from mine, And that comment you made just made it even more worth doing the log in the first place for me KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! i'll def be watching. Good luck!!!!

    Thanks bro. Learned alot from your thread and will continue to learn more as I go. I have to give credit where credit is due. You gave Rage and I great guidance on getting started and just wanted to say thanks bro. Keep up the great work!
  16. Registered User
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,317
    Answers
    0


    Good luck with the albuterol cycle man. After reading a few logs on this stuff, I think I may just have to give it a shot the next time I cut. I had good success fatloss wise with clen, but it always left me very flat, and I lost a pile of strength during clen cycles, which didn't tend to return upon ending the cycle. Add in the heart dangers inherent with the stuff, and that was enough to convince me to stay away from clen altogether. It appears as though albuterol is a safer, milder, yet still effective cutting aid though.

    One thing I am noticing though is that your calorie intake seems extremely low for somebody of your size. I don't know what bodyfat level you hope to cut down to, but with your calorie intake already so low at this point, if/when you eventually start to stall on fatloss, you'll really have no room left to manuever as far as lowering calorie intake goes.
  17. Registered User
    deebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    One thing I am noticing though is that your calorie intake seems extremely low for somebody of your size. I don't know what bodyfat level you hope to cut down to, but with your calorie intake already so low at this point, if/when you eventually start to stall on fatloss, you'll really have no room left to manuever as far as lowering calorie intake goes.
    I'm thinking the same thing. Check out http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/Cut.xls


    Plugging in your info and estimating your activity level at moderately to very active, your BMR is around 3800kcals/day. You run the risk of losing a considerable amount of muscle with your cals that low. Also, as Max says, if you hit a wall, you cant really drop any lower...

    I would suggest starting in the upper 2000's at the lowest and tweak from there after you see how your body responds.

    Good luck! I think you and Matty have definately helped albuterol sales! I just started a 12 week cut (Wk 1-3 EC, Wk 4-6 albuterol, Wk 7-9 EC, Wk 9-12 albuterol), so Im looking forward to seeing your results!
  18. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day4:
    Intense shoulder,delt, and trap workout. Sweat wasn't nearly as bad as leg day, but some of my shirt was pretty damp. The amazing effects that I like about Alb is the way it aids your cardio workout. There use to be days where I didn't look forward to doing cardio, but that has changed. I don't drag a$$ on the elipitical and my breathing is easier. This is only the first week so I can't say too much, but as of this moment I am very pleased. I would also like to note that this stuff hasn't effected my strength. Actually my strength went up today on DB Shoulder presses and arnolds. Earlier in the week all my lifts were the same as the week before. So no loss of strength has occured. Just to note again, I would log my workout routine and increase/decrease in lifts, but my main goal is to lose weight and bf.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:2160
    Fat:40
    Carb:91
    Prot:339
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-27-2006 at 08:21 AM.
  19. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Good luck with the albuterol cycle man. After reading a few logs on this stuff, I think I may just have to give it a shot the next time I cut. I had good success fatloss wise with clen, but it always left me very flat, and I lost a pile of strength during clen cycles, which didn't tend to return upon ending the cycle. Add in the heart dangers inherent with the stuff, and that was enough to convince me to stay away from clen altogether. It appears as though albuterol is a safer, milder, yet still effective cutting aid though.

    One thing I am noticing though is that your calorie intake seems extremely low for somebody of your size. I don't know what bodyfat level you hope to cut down to, but with your calorie intake already so low at this point, if/when you eventually start to stall on fatloss, you'll really have no room left to manuever as far as lowering calorie intake goes.

    Thanks max for the info. You'll love the albuterol. Works wonder for cardio without the sides of clen. Really great stuff.

    I always thought my cal intake was low, but seems like i get great results from this method. I'll see how my body responds to when i up the cals, but I usually feel bloated throughout the day.
  20. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deebs
    I'm thinking the same thing. Check out http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/Cut.xls


    Plugging in your info and estimating your activity level at moderately to very active, your BMR is around 3800kcals/day. You run the risk of losing a considerable amount of muscle with your cals that low. Also, as Max says, if you hit a wall, you cant really drop any lower...

    I would suggest starting in the upper 2000's at the lowest and tweak from there after you see how your body responds.

    Good luck! I think you and Matty have definately helped albuterol sales! I just started a 12 week cut (Wk 1-3 EC, Wk 4-6 albuterol, Wk 7-9 EC, Wk 9-12 albuterol), so Im looking forward to seeing your results!

    Thanks for the link bro. I've used cal before and stayed under 2210 cals and had great success. I put in my stats, and for me i am a Active person 6-7 day person. Cal intake to lose 3lbs should be 2899. Seems kind of high doesn't it?
  21. Board Supporter
    zaph123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    211
    Answers
    0


    Nice log so far.........Im starting my ALB cycle soon as well. I have a botle of left over keto how should i use it any help with that?
  22. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    Nice log so far.........Im starting my ALB cycle soon as well. I have a botle of left over keto how should i use it any help with that?

    Thanks bro. Have you thought about running the keto 1mg before bed? If you can handle dosage bump up. IF i think my receptors are burnt out, I think i wll just go pick up some benedryl and take before bed.
  23. Board Supporter
    zaph123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    211
    Answers
    0


    i was going to do 1mg before bed because keto is often linked to drowsiness, but my only question is when to start taking the keto on what day of the cycle to start the down regulation of the receptors. I have a 20 day cycle planned.
  24. Registered User
    deebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Cal intake to lose 3lbs should be 2899. Seems kind of high doesn't it?
    really depends on the quality of the calories you are consuming. i would start at 20% below the estimated BMR, so around 2900-3000 would be a good starting point. Try splitting your food intake into 6 or so calorie balanced meals. While 3000 calories seems a lot, if they are the right kinds of calories, you should be just fine. Give that a try for a couple weeks, if you like, and see how it goes...
  25. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day5:
    Well it's friday and IDK about you guys but I kind of go through the motions on cardio. Today was Tris and Bis and it was a great workout. Reading the info on these boards has helped me alot. Controlling the weight coming down and concentrating on movements has turned up my lifting session another notch. Great workout moved though the sets and reps easily. Shirt was pretty wet from the sweats but thats always a good thing. On cardio, it was somewhat of a breeze. Where I feel I use to have to push myself to do cardio, I don't have to with Alb. Seems like I look forward now to doing it. Breathing is still easy and still having great paces on the eliptical. Max HR was 180 and low was 175. I was thinking on friday, that my intensity level would go down a bit because its my fifth day of cardio, but today it was still pretty high. I don't feel then need to use Benedryl yet because I am still feeling warm thoughout the day, still sweating, and cardio workouts are great. I won't be working out on the weekends, but my parttime job, you can consider it a workout.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:2611
    Fat:54
    Carb:139
    Prot:376
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-27-2006 at 10:39 PM.
  26. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day6:
    Not much to report today. Work was pretty fast paced. I was sweating like always, but I way more this time. I give credit to the albuterol . Had my cheat meal today so really didn't do much logging on fitday. I am thinking about increasing from 12mgs to 16mgs but I am not sure. Let me think about it...
  27. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    i was going to do 1mg before bed because keto is often linked to drowsiness, but my only question is when to start taking the keto on what day of the cycle to start the down regulation of the receptors. I have a 20 day cycle planned.

    Sorry I didn't reply sooner. IMO i would run once I felt the effects of the supp diminishing. Once this has occured, i'd probably dose keto right before bed time. I read some threads were some think you shouldn't use in while cycling. IMO I really think it's up to you. IMO i'd run it in my cycle if I felt the effects diminishing. Keep in mind though, just because effects aren't there, doesn't mean that the supp isnt working.
  28. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deebs
    really depends on the quality of the calories you are consuming. i would start at 20% below the estimated BMR, so around 2900-3000 would be a good starting point. Try splitting your food intake into 6 or so calorie balanced meals. While 3000 calories seems a lot, if they are the right kinds of calories, you should be just fine. Give that a try for a couple weeks, if you like, and see how it goes...

    Thanks brutha for the input. I'd bump up th ecals for the next couple of days and see how my body responds. I'll keep ya posted.
  29. Gold Member
    akp2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0


    Two comments on calories:

    1) Feeling bloated isnt related to fat loss, it's water.
    2) If you're at all like me, I totally underestimate how much calories I eat, when I am eating "maintenence", so I have a skewed sense of how much calories I need to eat when I diet.

    Good luck on your cut - I'm very interested in the Albuterol results.

    -A
  30. Registered User
    deebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    2) If you're at all like me, I totally underestimate how much calories I eat, when I am eating "maintenence", so I have a skewed sense of how much calories I need to eat when I diet.
    -A
    keeping detialed food logs in excel or fitday and being precise about portion sizes are all almost necessary for keeping that in check. fitday does a lot of calculations for you (calorie splits are nice there), and the usda database has detalied nutritional information about almost any food you can imagine: http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
  31. Board Supporter
    zaph123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    211
    Answers
    0


    Thnx Achilles.......Nice log and i will be starting up a log tomorrow.
  32. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Glad to see things are going well AChilles. One thing I was curious about and have been meaning to mention is that why do you keep your BPM so high during cardio? At this point, are you not concerned about muscle loss? The things about high cardiovascular activity is that while is burns more calories, its not optimal for maintaining size and losing fat.

    Also, if you get the Benedryl...maybe 2x the dose? I felt no difference the next day with 1x dose.
  33. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day7:
    Long day at work, throwin cases and cases of coke out. I'd say throwin a thousand plus cases out is an okay workout. I took alb little earlier today since I start work early as hell. Still feeling the same effects. Still sweating and great energy from my first to my last dosage. Great stuff so far.


    Diet was pretty solid today. I haven't takin in all the cals I need to but I am going to try somway. I will post diet later.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:1859
    Fat:34
    Carb:117
    Prot:258
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-30-2006 at 09:39 PM.
  34. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    Two comments on calories:

    1) Feeling bloated isnt related to fat loss, it's water.
    2) If you're at all like me, I totally underestimate how much calories I eat, when I am eating "maintenence", so I have a skewed sense of how much calories I need to eat when I diet.

    Good luck on your cut - I'm very interested in the Albuterol results.

    -A

    Thanks for thet input AKP. I try to use the fitness calc that was posted earlier in keeping my cals under control, but sometimes I feel like i am overeating. Maybe it's just me thinking to much.
  35. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    Thnx Achilles.......Nice log and i will be starting up a log tomorrow.

    Keep us posted bro. Look forward to seeing your progress. You'll love the alb.
  36. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Glad to see things are going well AChilles. One thing I was curious about and have been meaning to mention is that why do you keep your BPM so high during cardio? At this point, are you not concerned about muscle loss? The things about high cardiovascular activity is that while is burns more calories, its not optimal for maintaining size and losing fat.

    Also, if you get the Benedryl...maybe 2x the dose? I felt no difference the next day with 1x dose.

    I was always under the impression the higher the BPM, the more fat you will burn. I'll try your approach that you have been doing towards cardio. I think more of it was just getting the cardio done. I always sprinted and have had good success with it. But mainly, I was under the impression you burned more fat this way. Maybe I shouldn't go so lung and do something that resembles HIIT... IDK there are alot of options in the air right now.

    As far as the benedryl, I think i am going to hold off for awhile. Maybe until next week... if needed. I will probably have to go with 2x the dose but who knows.
  37. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Indeed. You are correct about the type of cardio you are doing, it does burn more fat but you are also burning more muscle. Remember, muscle is easier for the body to breakdown is comparison to fat. Fat is a more complex cell. The whole idea of HIIT and why so many incorporate it is because it include High Intensity but at small enough intervals so you would go into a highly catabolic state.

    IMHO, there is no reason to be taking you heartrate to 180-190bpm for a prolonged period of time. The only time I used to do this is when I trained for a meet or particular race.
  38. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day8:
    Today started off slow. Long weekend working so I really didn't get out of bed until after noon. I hit the gym in the late evening and everything was still solid. I actually moved up 5lbs on my lifs(incline bb). Cardio was still top notch. I only did 30mins today burning 500 cals. Reason i didn't go 45mins was because I was doing hiit an really didn't want to start burning muscle. I must have to say I would recommend this supp to anyone who has problems with cardio. I am still very impressed with alb with only running 12mgs.

    Side note, my midsection is really slimming down. I am down to 242lbs right now, which means i lost 2lbs. Where my stomach use to stick out, I am seeing signs of abs. Curves on the side of my stomach. I really think i could see more if I didn't drink 2 diet sodas a die, but I am still making great progess. Diet has been solid and will post the outcome of it later.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:2006
    Fat:36
    Carb:119
    Prot:287
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-31-2006 at 10:05 AM.
  39. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Indeed. You are correct about the type of cardio you are doing, it does burn more fat but you are also burning more muscle. Remember, muscle is easier for the body to breakdown is comparison to fat. Fat is a more complex cell. The whole idea of HIIT and why so many incorporate it is because it include High Intensity but at small enough intervals so you would go into a highly catabolic state.

    IMHO, there is no reason to be taking you heartrate to 180-190bpm for a prolonged period of time. The only time I used to do this is when I trained for a meet or particular race.
    Thanks for the info Rage. I'll do like I did today and bump down to 20 to 30 mins of HIIT.
  40. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Day9:
    Worked legs today(Squats, Lunges, Seated calves raises, standing calve raises, leg press and stiff legged dls). Lifts were up on Squats(315x10...345x10...and 375x10). My workout was pretty intense, usually resting 45secs to a minute and fifteen secs inbetween sets. Overrall was a good workout today and really enjoyed it.
    Didn't do cardio right after today. I will probably run a mile around the block and walk another later on in the evening when legs have had time to rest. Cardio consisted of sprinting in the gym. I practiced with my dad's team today running bball drills. Felt like I had my second wind with no problem. Breathed easier instead of breathing hard like I am desperate for air. I wish I would've had alb back in my hs days...

    Well i am down 3lbs and looking much leaner. Looked in the mirror today and my 4 pack is very visible now. My weight today is at 242lbs.

    Side note I would like to thank Jarhead and Bioman for the suggestion to do Ass to the grass squats. I had been going slightly under parallel for the longest but ass to the grass works better IMO. Thanks bros. And I'd like to also thank those who have kept up with my log thus far. This is really my first log and trying to update as much as I can. It may not be "real" enough for some, but imo, I think I am doing an okay job. Thanks again Guys.


    Cal intake for the day using fitday:
    Cals:2391
    Fat:45
    Carb:132
    Prot:350
    Last edited by Achilles13; 01-31-2006 at 10:52 PM.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. albuterol cycle log
    By dippyv2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:45 PM
  2. My albuterol cycle log
    By BigMatty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 11:40 PM
  3. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 02:59 PM
  4. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 11:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in