Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Are you planning a follow-up cycle somewhere in the next couple months?

    Most definitely... I am going to continue cutting for the next three weeks while I am off, then run the albuterol again. I'll probably up the dosagethis time as well.

  2. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    I havent tried clen yet. But I got basically no sides from 2 Alb cycles ran close (just time for the receptors to clean).

    I want to try topical clen (in lipoderm carrier) to compare. I suggest you try that too

    Same thing here, Syr.. not sides at all from the alb cycle I ran. Thanks for the suggestion on the topical clen.. I may do that just to compare between the two.
  3. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1076

    Reputation

    Are you including before and after pics?
    •   
       

  4. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Dosage: 12mgs ED for 20 days...

    Results: Started dosing at 245lbs and this monday I weighted in at 238. During a 20 day cycle I lost 7lbs. I lost around 3%bf which isn't bad. I am very pleased with the progress that I made while on this cycle.


    Sides: None.


    My Thoughts: I was very pleased with albuterol and wouldn't mind running again. I think I could've dropped my bf if I would've laid off the diet sodas. I know they don't contain cals, but I hold water very easy. With those things having 35mgs of sodium in them, I know that held back some of my progress. Overall, I am happy and would recommend this supp to anyone who wants to lose some weight.


    Pics: I will post them as soon as I get camera back.


    Thanks: To all of you guys who viewed and posted in the thread. Big thanks to BigMatty for the guidance.
  5. Advanced Member
    rysigpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    587

    Reputation

    Good log and dropping 3% b/f in 20 days is huge. Most college kids wished they would do that before spring break!!! lol
  6. Registered User
    bosco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    254

    Reputation

    no joke- i've seen girls workin' it since we got back for spring semester in the gym trying to get ready for spring break
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  7. Registered User
    revodrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    671

    Reputation

    I only see one pic? Did I miss something?
  8. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    I only see one pic? Did I miss something?
    Naw bro, just trying to brighten up after pics. Didn't realize they were that dark.
  9. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    As promised... Sorry for the delay... Things have been hectic lately. Pics are before and after cycle. Crappy pics but its about time I get these up. I'm still a fattie, but that is why we keep working hard to reach our goals...
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  10. Advanced Member
    rysigpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    587

    Reputation

    Good job.
    Looks like you trimmed up a bit around the mid section. Kinda hard to tell with the pics being way diff lighting and the diff angles....

    What was the total weight loss?
  11. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1784

    Reputation

    Yeh looks like you leaned out significantly but it's hard to tell by how much with the difference in the pix. Good work, keep it up.
  12. Board Supporter
    zaph123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Awsome progress Tomorrow i am finally going to restart mine. Very rough weeks with beign sick and gettign into a car accident im fianlyl ready to do it. Once again nice progress
  13. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    215

    Reputation

    Awesome bro good for you!! You def made some really noticable improvements. I actually plan on running another one after i get back from vacation on the 18th. This time im going to have a clean diet along with the serious amount of time i spend in the gym now. Glad my thread was a help to you and any answers i was able to provide for you. Thanks for the nice compliments
  14. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Thanks bros for all the kind comments. Sorry about the sh*tty pics. Will have to take some better ones coming off my second cycle of alb. Rysigpi total loss was 7lbs. I think I could've done more but I didn't leave the diet sodas alone. Again, thanks all who kept up with the log, posted, and gave some insight.
  15. New Member
    Blinq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    Great log. I'm going to try albuterol this year again. I've used clen and been quite happy with it but albuterol has less sides4me and burns fat nearly as good as clen.
  16. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinq
    Great log. I'm going to try albuterol this year again. I've used clen and been quite happy with it but albuterol has less sides4me and burns fat nearly as good as clen.

    Good luck brotha. I was happy with my albuterol cycle... Better than my clen cycle at least. IMO there are too many sides involved with clen... but that is my take on it.
  17. New Member
    01yz426's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Good luck brotha. I was happy with my albuterol cycle... Better than my clen cycle at least. IMO there are too many sides involved with clen... but that is my take on it.

    Ok, let me get something straight here, the IBE alb comes in a vial with it's own dispenser??? Are there dosing numbers on the side of it or what???
  18. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 01yz426
    Ok, let me get something straight here, the IBE alb comes in a vial with it's own dispenser??? Are there dosing numbers on the side of it or what???


    Yes comes with it's own dropper. No numbers on the side. Usually one pump equals the recommended dosage. If you want to take measurements, go to walmart and pick up a "thingamabobber." I can't remember what it is.
  19. New Member
    01yz426's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    What is the recomended dosage for say a 230lb gorilla if I were to buy one of those oral syringes???
  20. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 01yz426
    What is the recomended dosage for say a 230lb gorilla if I were to buy one of those oral syringes???

    12mgs throughout the day.
  21. New Member
    01yz426's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    12mgs throughout the day.
    Ok, but all I have is the supplied dropper.... I am going to start with only 2mg 3xday for 7-days, then 3mg 3xday for 7-days and then 4mg 3xday for the final 7-days... But I want to take my first dose NOW and only have the dropper in the bottle... So, how do I measure out 2mg when the dropper is in ML's???
  22. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 01yz426
    Ok, but all I have is the supplied dropper.... I am going to start with only 2mg 3xday for 7-days, then 3mg 3xday for 7-days and then 4mg 3xday for the final 7-days... But I want to take my first dose NOW and only have the dropper in the bottle... So, how do I measure out 2mg when the dropper is in ML's???

    Usually one pump equals 4mgs... If you want to be that precise, I suggest going to wal-mart and picking up an oral syringe for only like 2 or 3 bucks. You can measure it then in mls.
  23. New Member
    01yz426's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Usually one pump equals 4mgs... If you want to be that precise, I suggest going to wal-mart and picking up an oral syringe for only like 2 or 3 bucks. You can measure it then in mls.

    Ok, I went through EVERY math teacher in High School and pretty much failed every class.... So, given the above knowledge that you know about me now, I can take about half a dropper and be pretty close to 2mg's??? Then when I get an oral syringe what would I fill that up to???
  24. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 01yz426
    Ok, I went through EVERY math teacher in High School and pretty much failed every class.... So, given the above knowledge that you know about me now, I can take about half a dropper and be pretty close to 2mg's??? Then when I get an oral syringe what would I fill that up to???
    You can think of it that way, but I think it owuld be better to go to wal-mart(which is open as we speak) and just pick up an oral syringe. Once you get the oral syringe you can measure how you like and what you want too.
  25. New Member
    01yz426's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    You can think of it that way, but I think it owuld be better to go to wal-mart(which is open as we speak) and just pick up an oral syringe. Once you get the oral syringe you can measure how you like and what you want too.

    Thanks... Just picked up my oral syringe... Also found out that there are 4mg of Alb. in 1ML so when drawing that into an oral syringe it doesn't look like very much at all especially since I'm starting with only 2mg 3xday and working my way up to 4mg 3xday....
  26. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 01yz426
    Thanks... Just picked up my oral syringe... Also found out that there are 4mg of Alb. in 1ML so when drawing that into an oral syringe it doesn't look like very much at all especially since I'm starting with only 2mg 3xday and working my way up to 4mg 3xday....
    One pump was under 1ml for me. One pump is close if not 4mgs.
  27. New Member
    01yz426's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    One pump was under 1ml for me. One pump is close if not 4mgs.
    You must have been using a very small oral syringe then dude... The 2 that I just bought from Safeway are both 10ML...
  28. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 01yz426
    You must have been using a very small oral syringe then dude... The 2 that I just bought from Safeway are both 10ML...
    Yeah it's pretty small. It's an oral syringe for little babies.
  29. New Member
    streto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    one of the best alb logs around
    Where is everybody now and has anyone done any more cycles of alb
  30. New Member
    Tragnu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    I will be running 24mg ED for 3 weeks, just waiting for it to get here...can't wait.
  31. New Member
    streto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    if you dont mind
    can you please keep letting us know about your results

    I am thinking about going on a 3 week 16mg cycle and then doing another one after a short break, maybe the break with some bendryl

    I am thinking of doing this while doing some bulking for the next two months or so

    If you have any thoughts on this let me know and please keep us updated if you can about your cycle
  32. New Member
    Tragnu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    I'll start a log for the cycle, with pics, my modified ckd diet, and workouts.
  33. New Member
    Tragnu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    I got my Alb in, but I just caught an effin cold a couple days ago so my diet has gone to **** for the past 1-2 days...better now than while Im on the Alb I guess.

    I will get the log started after this cold passes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. albuterol cycle log
    By dippyv2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:45 PM
  2. My albuterol cycle log
    By BigMatty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:40 AM
  3. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
  4. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in