Help me with a diet?

LiftisLife

Awards
I really was never a good eater, but I've gotten by. However, I wish to bulk up and was wondering if any of you would help me with a diet. I want to eat 4,000 calories a day; preferably 6 meals. I'll post more on my current diet when I get a chance, but if you guys can post your diets it'd really be appreciated, thanks!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We need a little more information. I can tell you right now that going from your average diet to a 4000 calorie bulker will more than likely pack on fat very fast (unless your metabolism is crazy fast).

The majority of people don't need 4000 cals to add LBM.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
We need a little more information. I can tell you right now that going from your average diet to a 4000 calorie bulker will more than likely pack on fat very fast (unless your metabolism is crazy fast).

The majority of people don't need 4000 cals to add LBM.
Tell that to Bobo for me please.....<grabs stomach....ouch> lol

liftislife
with these stats:
Weight: 155

You definitely dont' need 4000kcals. I'd say 3100 or so (155lbs*20cals/lb=3100cals).

P/C/F(% in cals)=30/50/20

I'm saying 30/50/20 because with your stats, I'm assuming you're ectomorphic or at least have a very high metabolism, so you probably can use some carbs ;)

So: 232.5g protein, 387.5g carbs, 68.8g fat

Spread those over 6 meals a day, eat health foods. That's about as much helps as I'm willing to give :) Too much typing....haha