- 07-10-2005, 10:33 PM
- 07-12-2005, 02:27 PM
I will try again... after training muscle cells are highly receptive to nutrient uptake..
is this just the trained muscles or is this all the mucle cells in the body? Can`t really find an answer to this anywhere...
07-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I really don't know for sure, but I've always assumed it's just the trained muscles.
It wound't make sense for my calves to be highly receptive to nutrient uptake after chest day, because they wouldn't be glycogen depleted.
Similar Forum Threads
- By orvise in forum Weight LossReplies: 121Last Post: 07-21-2009, 12:31 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2004, 08:44 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2004, 10:54 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:44 AM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2004, 06:38 PM