Home Made Keto Snacks

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any Keto people have any good Keto Snacks suggestions that have made?

I did a Dark Choc and PB cup which were great but love to hear some other great ideas...

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Fat bombs!!! Im keto for 10 months now and haven't made any but I shall, lol!!! I use ketogainz and keto recipes for beginners on FB and I have a slew of awesome recipes from those 2 places. Check em out brother heck keto is more awesome than people think.

Sent from my SM-S975L using AnabolicMinds mobile app

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On Sunday hopefully I can get to the store and buy the fixings for some keto-bombs. So need something like those. I'm just going day to day, and that is just sucking in the way it's not much variety. I'm ok, and doing well, but this thread (thanks to the OP) may get some of us doing more!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fat bombs!!! Im keto for 10 months now and haven't made any but I shall, lol!!! I use ketogainz and keto recipes for beginners on FB and I have a slew of awesome recipes from those 2 places. Check em out brother heck keto is more awesome than people think.

Sent from my SM-S975L using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Thank you, will definitely loook them up. I am following Palumbos outline loosely...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you thought about buying a food dehydrator to make your own jerky? It might be worth the investment. One of my co-workers got on recently and he loves it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about buying a food dehydrator to make your own jerky? It might be worth the investment. One of my co-workers got on recently and he loves it.
I have thought about that as well.....lots of different options...

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look up fat bombs... my wife makes 5 different flavors so it keeps going.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look up fat bombs... my wife makes 5 different flavors so it keeps going.
PB Cups or something different? I currently doing the PB cups. I did a few batches with "layers" but nowmix all the ingredients together..these seem to come out better.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PB Cups or something different? I currently doing the PB cups. I did a few batches with "layers" but nowmix all the ingredients together..these seem to come out better.
She found a bunch on pintrest, she makes strawberry, chocolate, blueberry, peanut butter, almond butter and blackberry.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She found a bunch on pintrest, she makes strawberry, chocolate, blueberry, peanut butter, almond butter and blackberry.
Giddyup.....I first did PB cups with layers but now I melt it all together, add a little cayenne pepper and it's all good.