Fat burner

Sincitydrew13

Awards
So I recently just had ankle surgery and dislocated my elbow and tore ligaments in my right arm. I’m able to eat somewhat decent but I wanted an added fat lose boost since I just sit around all day. If anyone has recommendations for a good fat burner for my situation I’d appreciate it. I’ve done a little research and I’ve seen radiate is good but I don’t wanna just jump right into it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in a similar situation. I dislocated my shoulder and now I can’t do anything with my right arm. I started taking mk677 for the healing properties, fat loss, and for its ant-catabolic nature. The rise in hgh and igf1 that it gives you should positively help change your body composition but if you experience the side effect of extreme hunger then that could obviously become an extra hurdle. I’ve only been on it for 10 days so I can’t comment on its effectiveness yet but I’ve read other people say the fat loss benefits kick in hard after a couple months. So this is more of a long term fat loss plan that most likely won’t produce any quick results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I recently just had ankle surgery and dislocated my elbow and tore ligaments in my right arm. I’m able to eat somewhat decent but I wanted an added fat lose boost since I just sit around all day. If anyone has recommendations for a good fat burner for my situation I’d appreciate it. I’ve done a little research and I’ve seen radiate is good but I don’t wanna just jump right into it.
A fat burner doesn't burn fat, eating at a caloric deficit achieves that.

However, I would not eat below maintenance while recovering. You body needs extra fuel, calories, to make a full and quick recovery. I had a major surgery and was back to lifting within 8 weeks, which was quick according to my doctors.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was originally in agreement with AntM1564 but I recently found out that intermittent fasting causes your body to produce more gh during the fasted phase. I don’t know why this happens but I do know gh helps the body heal. So if you go that route it could help but keep your protein high since that’ll rebuild the damaged tissue.

Sincitydrew13

Awards
Appreciate all the help. Yeah I understand it doesn’t burn fat exactly, but I also live in the barracks and only have a microwave. I feel like I eat yo much for just sitting around. I’ll definitely look into intermittent fasting more.