Why people still use Clen?

lucifer92

Awards
Studies have shown that it could damage your heart so why bother?
Surely there are other substances that could help the same with fat loss, I just can really fathom it.
Heart is a delicate thing, acne, gyno, baldness and even shutting down and going on TRT dont even compare with heart problems.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I had a heart attack and stroke, my doctor believes trt is healthy Wich it is. I agree with you DNP is like playing Russian roulette. I think most people who take DNP are competitors or other high profile athletes who are getting paid through sponsors to look a certain way. In my opinion the negatives don’t outweigh the positives. Just do some cardio...but than again everyone has a limit to there body

lucifer92

Awards
I had a heart attack and stroke, my doctor believes trt is healthy Wich it is. I agree with you DNP is like playing Russian roulette. I think most people who take DNP are competitors or other high profile athletes who are getting paid through sponsors to look a certain way. In my opinion the negatives don’t outweigh the positives. Just do some cardio...but than again everyone has a limit to there body
I was talking about Clenbuterol not DNP. I see many people against DNP because its poison but people still use Clen, i know DNP is much worse but still, why damage your heart, you cant come back from that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was talking about Clenbuterol not DNP. I see many people against DNP because its poison but people still use Clen, i know DNP is much worse but still, why damage your heart, you cant come back from that.
I recently purchased it and subsequently ended my run quite quickly. I didn’t want to be that person that ended up with a chronic heart arrhythmia...or worse.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn.. sorry to hear that, did you recover well after the stroke?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Because they like heart attacks???

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn. Sorry brother

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Permanent Heart issues are a very rare side, and often with overuse or improper use, but the fact that is a chance whatsoever makes clen a risky thing to use.

No physique goal is worth heart damage. Your life is much longer than the current beach season.

People use it because it does work and sides are rare with proper use but the same results can be achieved with EC and hard work, so do that instead.

No one should jump right to this risk when safer effective options are around.

Good to get an “awareness” post up here on occasion

lucifer92

Awards
I recently purchased it subsequently ended my run quite quickly. I didn’t want to be that person that ended up with a chronic heart arrhythmia...or worse.
Sounds like a good choice, did you take something else in its place?

lucifer92

Awards
Permanent Heart issues are a very rare side, and often with overuse or improper use, but the fact that is a chance whatsoever makes clen a risky thing to use.

No physique goal is worth heart damage. Your life is much longer than the current beach season.

People use it because it does work and sides are rare with proper use but the same results can be achieved with EC and hard work, so do that instead.

No one should jump right to this risk when safer effective options are around.

Good to get an “awareness” post up here on occasion
Yep heart is too important to risk even if there only little chances for something bad to happen

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift - couldn't have said it better. It isn't common to see permanent heart problems from proper use of clen, but I agree that it isn't worth the risk. There are some benefits to using clen over EC, but they are very minimal and for most users there will not be any noticeable benefits over using EC.

And lucifer92 to answer your original question, people will still buy it, use it, and abuse it because they are incompetent. People will go to extremes to find an "easy" way to success, and despite all of the negative feedback and health risks they will do it anyway to see results. The risks certainly outweigh the benefits with clen, but at the end of the day many people are too narrow minded and are willing to risk their health (and even their lives) for their appearance. Crazy, but true.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids have risks too, doesn't stop 90% of guys at gym.
?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There’s really no alternative option here though either. No “safer” and slightly less effective thing to use. Nothing does anabolism like injecting hormones.

Too bad SARMs never lived up to filling that gap lol.

lucifer92

Awards
��
What Driven2lift said,i just think that heart problems far outweight the more "usual" sides of steroids.

Newth

Awards
I think the 10%+ insta-strength increase and the amount of road rage you have by the time you get to the gym entices people a bit also.

kevker

Awards
I've given up on Clen, not because of the risks, and not because of the jjitters, but because it gives me prickly heat (i belive people also refer to it as hives), which for me is really unconfotable. My choice now is always t3 & t4

DemonDevster

Awards
I've given up on Clen, not because of the risks, and not because of the jjitters, but because it gives me prickly heat (i belive people also refer to it as hives), which for me is really unconfotable. My choice now is always t3 & t4
I think its more more the rep its gained that keeps it going