- 06-21-2005, 08:28 PM
- 06-21-2005, 08:46 PM
- 6'3" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I hope the steroids comment was a joke. I don't think you could ever say that working out is a waste of time. What would be the point of taking gear and not working out? That's just a good way to mess up your lipid profile. If you have the money, the best thing a new guy like you can do is sign up with Bobo. Otherwise, spend some good time on this board reading logs and general posts to get a good idea of what you need to do, and we can help you once you get a good foundation established.
- 06-21-2005, 09:16 PM
This is the first bb.com-like comment I've read here.
06-22-2005, 01:35 AM
Why is he on a bodybuilding site then if he doesn't want to work out? I really hope this is a joke.
06-22-2005, 11:58 AM
It has to be a joke. If not, you must work out and EAT! Eat lots of food, every 2-3 hours eat something. Make it good food though, no cakes, pies, etc. Get lots of protein and carbs in every meal. If you eat a lot and dont work out, it will all go to your gut, thats not a good weight gain or look.
Similar Forum Threads
- By custom in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:33 PM
- By TheLabRat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:37 PM
- By Squiboy in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2004, 02:45 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:11 PM
- By SHOT in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2003, 05:28 PM