What happened to my Pyretic/Veinquish log???

Lendo

Awards
It seems to have disappeared!!!!

And all my PM's are gone!!!

I found one PM via email and tried to link back to the thread. It said "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve noticed a few threads disappear recently for no obvious reason.....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that company no longer sponsors on here so they either lock the logs down or delete them once they are not sponsoring. Due to the extreme popularity of the site, it is a pretty high fee to sponsor here from my understanding. So it is understandable they don't always leave freebie logs around for companies that leave to still get a benefit from. In my several years here I have had at least 4-5 logs shut down or deleted due to that.

Lendo

Awards
I’ve noticed a few threads disappear recently for no obvious reason.....
I think that company no longer sponsors on here so they either lock the logs down or delete them once they are not sponsoring. Due to the extreme popularity of the site, it is a pretty high fee to sponsor here from my understanding. So it is understandable they don't always leave freebie logs around for companies that leave to still get a benefit from. In my several years here I have had at least 4-5 logs shut down or deleted due to that.
Thanks for the response guys.

Just odd... no PM, no post that "threads will be deleted..."

(I did searches for "Pyretic" and "Veinquish"...still other threads/logs related to them)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya my log is still there that I sponsored. Weird. Though the reps haven't responded.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response guys.

Just odd... no PM, no post that "threads will be deleted..."

(I did searches for "Pyretic" and "Veinquish"...still other threads/logs related to them)
Could have also just been on a space that was not backed up or something. There was a little while earlier this week I couldn't reach the site due to site issues so it could also be that. You could also try David Dunn he is an Admin and might be more responsive.