how long does it take to loss 10% body fat?

1. how long does it take to loss 10% body fat?

Hi, I have questions, I have 21% fat which is a bit high, I want to be between 9-11% fat how long would it take to loss around 10% fat? I weight 77kg (169pounds) my height is 177cm (5'8ft)

2. That would depend on how much weight you plan to lose a week and your p-ratio.
    •   

3. trainer said i dont need to loss much weight cause my weight is healthy i need to loss 10% by converting the fat into muscle but i want to know how long it takes

4. There is never a answer to this since everyone is different. You want to be the same weight but 10% bf difference then it will take years.
    You want to lose 10% bf well that depends on height , weight and years training experience.
    Plus what is your diet like and lifting routine ?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

5. 21% percent is considered just above whatís called ďhealthyĒ which typically falls between 13-19%. However if your looking for a particular physique then thatís different. Most people will have a 6 pack at 10% body fat and thatís why so many people chase single digits.

First, you should figure out what your TDEE is at your 169lbs. Once you do that you need to set up an eating plan for work out days and rest days based on your weekly weight loss goal. At 21%, you can lose up to 1.7lbs per week and not lose much muscle. But macros and nutrients come into play when your attempting to lose that much fat while maintaining muscle. What Iíve seen work while in that big of a deficit is 45% of your cals coming from protein, 40% carbs, and 15% fat on workout days. And then 45% P, 7% C, and 38% fat on rest days. At 1.7lbs a week, thatís 850cals a day deficit.

In all likely hood, your TDEE is some where around 2300. Letís just say 2350 for math purposes. The average gym goer is goin to burn 600-1000cals in a 1hr work out. So on work days you eat your maintenance, 2350, and on rest days you eat at the 850cal deficit, or 1500 cals.

To get down to 10% you need to lose roughly 20lbs (9kg). At 5í8Ē 149lbs 10% your going to be cut, but look very small. At some point on the way to 10% this why most people give up. As you drop BF% youíll have to reduce the amount of weight your attempting to lose per week, 1.5lbs/week, 1.2lbs/week, etc. But if you hit a plateau, youíll have to drop the calories consumed on workout days by 5%.

Long answer short, you need to buy a scale, a blender, and measuring cups, and a calorie/ macro tracker like MyFitnessPal. It will take roughly 4 months of discipline.

Iíd also recommend cutting out alcohol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    trainer said i dont need to loss much weight cause my weight is healthy i need to loss 10% by converting the fat into muscle but i want to know how long it takes
    You cannot convert fat into muscle. You will have to loose fat by dieting and you will have to build muscle by training and dieting. Itís hard to answer how long it will take
  7. how long does it take to loss 10% body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    trainer said i dont need to loss much weight cause my weight is healthy i need to loss 10% by converting the fat into muscle but i want to know how long it takes
    It is physically impossible to turn fat into muscle, if you want to be 10% then you need to concentrate on losing fat first, unless you are new to lifting or taking PEDs then you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

8. What’s your training history?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    If your trainer said you can convert fat into muscle then fire them

10. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    Hi, I have questions, I have 21% fat which is a bit high, I want to be between 9-11% fat how long would it take to loss around 10% fat? I weight 77kg (169pounds) my height is 177cm (5'8ft)
    It will be different for every person. I would focus more on your bodyweight and making consistent efforts to improve your diet, training, and eating habits. 10% body fat is a great goal, but it takes a lot of work to achieve such a low bf%. I would set yourself up to lose appx. 1lb per week and keep that consistent. The bodyfat will take care of itself over time; but know that it will be a slow process

Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    If your trainer said you can convert fat into muscle then fire them
    This. If your trainer lacks the basic knowledge and understanding of how fat loss and muscle gain work, he/she doesn't deserve your money.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Name:  TrollThread.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  104.4 KB

Explaining all of this is getting old
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. This guy is busy.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

13. Hulk?? Is that you?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Hulk?? Is that you?
    LMAO. He's baack!
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

15. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    LMAO. He's baack!
    Aaanndd he's gone again
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. @Troubled why did you delete your posts, brah?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. I was trying to edit one of my posts earlier as I thought I provided a little too much confidential info. but this site didn't allowed me to edit or delete. So I decided to bug everyone and get kicked out in order to get my post deleted. While I was at it and reached 10 posts I got PMd by the admin congratulating me on my accomplishment. I tried deleting that problematic post and it worked, I was able to delete it. So I thought to remove all traces of my verbal vandalism.

18. Hope that made sense...btw whos Hulk, seems like some legend lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by Troubled View Post
    Hope that made sense...btw whos Hulk, seems like some legend lol
    He used to be.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  20. Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Quote Originally Posted by Saif96 View Post
    If you succeed to lose 10% in under a decade, please tell me how. I'm stuck at 18-20%. Living now on 15 peanuts a day and still growing muscles without losing fat.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    If you succeed to lose 10% in under a decade, please tell me how. I'm stuck at 18-20%. Living now on 15 peanuts a day and still growing muscles without losing fat.
    I'm going to need the name of these magical peanuts. Haha.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm going to need the name of these magical peanuts. Haha.
    I think that was an autocorrect. Pretty sure he probably typed penis.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long does it take to loss the SD bloat
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 07:41 AM
  2. How long does it take to return to baseline
    By bobi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:51 PM
  3. How long does it take to get it back?
    By rysigpi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
  4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO KIK IN ?
    By sureatsalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:51 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:49 AM