Cardarine /GW 501516

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Cardarine /GW 501516

So I'm on day two of taking Cardarine got it from a reputable source SARMS1 liquid version.. taste like crap so I'm pretty sure I got the right stuff.. I'm wondering if anyone else here has taken it before.. this will be my first time using it.. I heard rumors of shedding lots of fat but I hear from others all it did was increase endurance but no fat loss..

I'm also stacking it with n2slin.. But I got a pill version from N2B and I'm not sure if it's just bunk.

2. Just because it tastes bad doesn't mean it is legit. Are you noticing faster recovery time in between sets and an increase in cardio ability? Should take a couple days to notice a difference.
    •   

3. 40-odd days on Cardar1ne and I'll swear to my dying day that it provides a useful increase in cardio capacity... but does absolutely nothing for weight loss beyond what you can burn making use of that extra cardio.

So don't worry if/when the weight doesn't magically disappear. Doesn't mean your stuff is crap. Not endorsing SARMS1 mind you - I've never used them.

4. Same as Eight, I got no fat loss benefits from cardarine at all just extra endurance which it was great for.

5. Yeah it's day 6 for me now.. I think I notice a slight boost in endurance but I can't be sure .. I have lost some weight but that's because I tweeked my diet. I'll keep u guys updated.
    •   

6. Have to be another to agree, felt my endurance increase exponentially. In all fairness if it allows you to increase energy expenditure for a longer amount of time then it truly does have weight loss properties but to the point people say it is a miracle drug
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jeffcarelly View Post
    So I'm on day two of taking Cardarine got it from a reputable source SARMS1 liquid version.. taste like crap so I'm pretty sure I got the right stuff.. I'm wondering if anyone else here has taken it before.. this will be my first time using it.. I heard rumors of shedding lots of fat but I hear from others all it did was increase endurance but no fat loss..

I'm also stacking it with n2slin.. But I got a pill version from N2B and I'm not sure if it's just bunk.
    How's it going with that cardarine?

8. I can't really report on the cardarine. I started taking it for about a week then I got called out on a fire assignment for two weeks in Montana. So no gym or kitchen.. I kept taking it tho.. we did a lot of physical work like hiking and chain sawing. I couldn't really tell if it boosted my endurance or not. I stopped taking it because I started getting rapid heart beat when exerting myself and feeling like it was hard to catch my breath. I have some left but won't do it or another cycle because it's simply too expensive.. I was looking at it for more the fat loss but from what I heard it doesn't really do that.. I lost some weight well on the assignment but I think it's more due to the demanding physical labor rather then cardarine.. I was only on it for 3 weeks so I doubt enough time to see effects.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jeffcarelly View Post
    I can't really report on the cardarine. I started taking it for about a week then I got called out on a fire assignment for two weeks in Montana. So no gym or kitchen.. I kept taking it tho.. we did a lot of physical work like hiking and chain sawing. I couldn't really tell if it boosted my endurance or not. I stopped taking it because I started getting rapid heart beat when exerting myself and feeling like it was hard to catch my breath. I have some left but won't do it or another cycle because it's simply too expensive.. I was looking at it for more the fat loss but from what I heard it doesn't really do that.. I lost some weight well on the assignment but I think it's more due to the demanding physical labor rather then cardarine.. I was only on it for 3 weeks so I doubt enough time to see effects.
    Interesting.

I wanna try it out for both reasons, endurance and fat loss. I did try an ECA stack and it worked awesome. I had energy for days and lost around 20 lbs in 2 months but towards the end I had hard heart palpitations.

10. Sarms1 means you paid too much.
    Cardarine is one of the few research chemicals that seems legit in most cases. I get mine from irc.bio for $60 for 40 servings powder and mix on my own.

Anyhow, it does allow faster fat loss, but your mileage may vary.
    Go read the studies. It is a panacea type drug that helps diets regardless, but works best if you have your diet in check.

Pill versions are interesting because they are often suggesting you should be taking this like a supplement.

This is of course not true. These things are not made for human use. I would suggest you not get capsule versions of research chemicals. Not because they are not legit, but because it seems misleading for any company to sell them this way, suggesting they are for you to take orally (or at all)...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    40-odd days on Cardar1ne and I'll swear to my dying day that it provides a useful increase in cardio capacity... but does absolutely nothing for weight loss beyond what you can burn making use of that extra cardio.

So don't worry if/when the weight doesn't magically disappear. Doesn't mean your stuff is crap. Not endorsing SARMS1 mind you - I've never used them.
    Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Same as Eight, I got no fat loss benefits from cardarine at all just extra endurance which it was great for.
    What dose were you guys running...?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    For most of my log, I ran 7 mg in the morning and 7 mg 20-35 minutes pre-workout. For a bit I went with 14 mg pre-workout, and once 21 mg pre-workout.

Whilst I wasn't really trying to lose weight, I was mostly consistent with my calorie intake. Personally, I don't think it works for weight loss but, I guess, if you were working out for a fixed time period (I was working over fixed distances, not times) then i suppose cardarine might help you work harder during that time and burn a few more calories than you would have done otherwise.

13. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    20mg a day I think but then I cut it down to 10 at some point iirc

14. So I get mixed reviews when I read about it. Seems like most people are less than impressed w it. And I've seen all over Google about tiredness n rapid heartbeat.

15. I have used cardarine multiple times and love it for the endurance purpose. Haven't used the Sarms1 brand. I stacked it with the ECA stack and was like on cloud 9 for energy. I am a ECA stack junkie though. I just buy either bronkAid or Primatene and add the caffeine and aspirin with it. All in all I can't say I noticed fat loss just to the Cardarine, but from the extra mileage I allowed me to run yes.
    I noticed the endurance effect on day two of use!

16. If I get it, it will be from the reputable powder source I found and make it myself to save a lot of money. Of course that savings can be easily negated by an even average quality milligram scale to accurately measure it :-(

17. Quote Originally Posted by lokedog View Post
    If I get it, it will be from the reputable powder source I found and make it myself to save a lot of money. Of course that savings can be easily negated by an even average quality milligram scale to accurately measure it :-(
    You are going to buy the "raws" yourself?

18. If I do it yea... I'm still in debate mode. I'm thinking so many of the inconsistencies in reviews may be over a lot of fake stuff or incorrectly dosed. I think a lot of the sarms have god knows what in them.The source I'm thinking of has lab analysis and has far more reasons to be and stay legit.
    These guys I've seen selling it ready to go have a 5000% mark up. Like I said the only real cost is in a quality mg scale.

19. Which by the way i asked one sarms place if they could send a lab report wirh it and they said they , "don't share lab sheets" or some sh*t like that...yea ok whatevs... then I don't share my cash...lol

20. Also after hrs on Google scholar and reading sh*t loads of anecdotal comments I'm having a hard time thinking it could make trens "felt" sides lessened... the carb to energy path from tren is what one of the reasons for the heat and night sweats are.
    So while cardarine may improve lipids, I can't imagine how another direct pathway to quick energy use (to simplify it )could do anything but enhance that aspect as well as aggravating trens insomnia effects...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jeffcarelly View Post

SARMS are research chemicals and not for human consumption, but my Octopus Harry had an incredible increase in stamina. So much so, he escaped his aquarium and almost made his break for it down the road several miles later... Pretty amazing for an octopus. However, he didn't lose any fat percentage in the study. BTW: You paid way too much for an under dosed product. Harry tells me (He can use sign language, but it's hard to follow him as he speaks with all tentacles) it all tastes like sh*t. Then he gave me the finger. Bastard. Anyone want an octopus? Cheap.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    SARMS are research chemicals and not for human consumption, but my Octopus Harry had an incredible increase in stamina. So much so, he escaped his aquarium and almost made his break for it down the road several miles later... Pretty amazing for an octopus. However, he didn't lose any fat percentage in the study. BTW: You paid way too much for an under dosed product. Harry tells me (He can use sign language, but it's hard to follow him as he speaks with all tentacles) it all tastes like sh*t. Then he gave me the finger. Bastard. Anyone want an octopus? Cheap.
    Give this guy a trophy for the funniest post ever...I thought my pet squid was talented.

Again, if fat loss is truly what you desire, ECA, ECY or a good thermo/fat burner but as always if food intake/exercise are not in check then it is all worthless..

23. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Give this guy a trophy for the funniest post ever...I thought my pet squid was talented.

Again, if fat loss is truly what you desire, ECA, ECY or a good thermo/fat burner but as always if food intake/exercise are not in check then it is all worthless..
    I second that, cardarine won't make you loose fat, it will promote by give you that extra push while doing cardio, but it won't do it by itself.

24. I can attest to the effects of GW. By giving you that extra push, one can workout longer, which leads to the fat melting away.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

25. Its how its mechanism of action, according to the abstracts , dictate it would cause you to plow through your fat stores like a fat chic through cake. I guess real world states otherwise. Good to know because energy is not an issue as far as working out.. im balls to the wall and get more work done in an hr than most i see taking 2 hrs.
    And if i can't be done in an hr n 20-30 minutes, it means I'm not working that hard. Im completely over the gym by then and the last thing i wanna do is even spend 5 more minutes there.. looks like cardarine is not for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardarine (GW 501516) dosage for fat loss
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:49 PM
  2. Cardarine (GW-501516)
    By BeastFitness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 10:47 AM
  3. Cardarine/GW-501516
    By warlordwrug in forum Anabolics