albuterol second cycle

bibo22

Awards
hello everyone
I've used albuterol before for 1 month and i plan now to start with my 2nd cycle of albuterol...however i didnt find any data about the dosing schedule for a 2nd cycle...should i repeat the ramping up of doses....or i can just start with the maximum dose directly (24 mg /day)???

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I usually run 5 mg of sulfate every 4x a day. This is generally used with t2, t4, and epiandro as well for cuts.

If you're avoiding hormones, run the 20mg a day with eca (30/150/81mg, 3x a day) and you'll see some nice results. Just make sure you're getting enough protein so you don't lose a bunch of muscle.

bibo22

Awards
thanks for the info bro
no i am not using hormones, but wouldn't the ECA with albuterol at 20mg be too much ?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Personally, running spurts like that, my blood pressure has never gone over 124/65.

bibo22

Awards
so the plan goes as follows :
1 month of albuterol + ECA ( if i could get my hands on ephedrine) ....starting dose of albuterol 20mg and keep it at this dosage for the entire cycle

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Bronkaid man, it's OTC at the pharmacy. It's used for asthma 25mg ephedrine and 100 mg guaifenisen.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Definitely man.

Also, if you're concerned about bp/heart rate, run the caffeine at 75mg instead of 150. Hawthorne berry helps a ton too.

bibo22

Awards
i am really grateful for ur advices bro...thanks alot

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have found albuterol to work and recent research I found makes me not want to really touch it again or use clenbuterol because of the negative affect on the heart. DNP is done properly is better then clenbuterol. Not sure if it's better then albuterol

bibo22

Awards
thanks for your reply fitfreak...would you plese share more details about the negative sides of albuterol on the heart...also all the stims and pre workouts elevates the heart rate so does they share the same negative sides of albuterol to some extent....and aren't the whole idea of cycling albuertol is to avoid the negative sides one way or another..i am not saying that what you say is not true i am just trying to learn more here...thanks again

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont run ec and albuterol at the same time.