Best appetite suppressant

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the best appetite suppressant that is non stim . Any suggestions?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I'll be trying very soon but have heard ol assass1nate is pretty good at this
GNO Jebrook Woody VO2Maxima

Reactions: GNO
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non Stim I would say Evomuse Epitome. It takes a while to notice, however once it kicks in you will no longer have cravings.

I have not tried Assass1nate, however it looks interesting. I may give it a go.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Ok buddy's wife dieted down real well but gained some back struggles with depression and hormones bad and when it hits she can't control appetite. She said it's gets vicious

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be trying very soon but have heard ol assass1nate is pretty good at this
Yeah Assass1nate should definitely help with appetite suppression. You could read about Orthosiphon Stamineus and OEA's effect on appetite here: https://olympus-labs.com/product/assass1nate/

And it'll also net you a host of other compounds to help burn fat, and also act as a glucose disposal agent.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok buddy's wife dieted down real well but gained some back struggles with depression and hormones bad and when it hits she can't control appetite. She said it's gets vicious
Oh just a heads up that might be actual appetite, or that could be emotional eating which is a whole new can of worms.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I think it's more an hormone thing majorly to be honest

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I think BCAA's help my appetite a ton and you can try decaf coffee. Otherwise I drink Powerade Zero and that helps a ton too!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
She doesn't like coffee but il tell her to try th e bcaa

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Shift has helped slightly for me and Green Indo Kratom actually makes me want no aprt of any food (which I didnt even think was possible for me)... other than that, the classic "drink more" is really the only other solution I find truly helps.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the thing with BCAA's is not their actual effects, but rather the volume of liquid you consume with them that helps. they're literally free form proteins that require no digestion so there is no reason they should help alleviate hunger at all... That said, they can make water exciting ha.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
She doesn't like coffee but il tell her to try th e bcaa
Have her try it otherwise PEScience has amazing products! Shift + Norcodrene or Alphamine

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Get a fiber supplement

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have her try it otherwise PEScience has amazing products! Shift + Norcodrene or Alphamine
Alphamine isn't a fat burner at all anymore and norco isn't non stim like OP asked for

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in another vote for pes shift. I've ran it multiple times and it's helped me with appetite suppression.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Queen bee acid, BCAA, sugar free energy drinks (preferably aspartame free), chewing gum

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
She has decided to get lipomorph and stack it with shift. Thank all of you guys and girls for all your help ! Very very appreciated .

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate has been mentioned but I will say 1st hand that the appetite suppression is great! The GDA aspect makes them muscles full af also.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
After she runs shift maybe il see if she wants to run assassinate

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's always work well for me, and so does caffeine. Also, yohimbine always seems to kill my appetite too. I don't usually use anything too fancy for appetite suppression, and I usually can eliminate hunger with zero calorie drinks and bcaa's

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's always work well for me, and so does caffeine. Also, yohimbine always seems to kill my appetite too. I don't usually use anything too fancy for appetite suppression, and I usually can eliminate hunger with zero calorie drinks and bcaa's
Yes carbonated water helps me rather well.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I know you originally asked for stim free so keep in mind that shift contains synephrine.
Is that what the citrus aurantim extract is? I looked at the ingredients and didn't see that in there

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think unless it's paired with other stimulants it's not very strong at all.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP for a non stim option.

Non supplement wise, there are several things you could do as well. Eat fibrous foods. Lots of green vegetables will help because the fiber should help you feel full and deter hunger. Another thing I would do is look for food which you can eat in great volume, but does not offer a lot of calories. Puffed wheat is a good choice as well as vegetables, protein fluff and leaner cuts of protein.

I would also suggest drinking lots of water. I know water helps me feel full and curbs my appetite. When I feel my hunger kick in, I will chug a lot of water at that time and it kills the hunger for a decent amount of time.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
DCP for a non stim option.

Non supplement wise, there are several things you could do as well. Eat fibrous foods. Lots of green vegetables will help because the fiber should help you feel full and deter hunger. Another thing I would do is look for food which you can eat in great volume, but does not offer a lot of calories. Puffed wheat is a good choice as well as vegetables, protein fluff and leaner cuts of protein.

I would also suggest drinking lots of water. I know water helps me feel full and curbs my appetite. When I feel my hunger kick in, I will chug a lot of water at that time and it kills the hunger for a decent amount of time.
Lots of good suggestions here

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate has been mentioned but I will say 1st hand that the appetite suppression is great! The GDA aspect makes them muscles full af also.
There's been lots of great suggestions in here!

I've been eyeing assass1nate!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Level II by Formutech Nutrition has worked well to suppress my appetite as well as providing good energy

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Dexaprine by Iforce

DEXAPRINE-ing_large.jpg

Has everything you need to blunt your appetite and get a 12 hr buzz going!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
............MY BAD :(

*Slowly backs away into the shadows*

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Natural EFX is a good non stim fat burner by Formutech Nutrition

ScreenHunter_08-Jun_-21-23_42.jpg

So there I gave you a great STIM and NON STIM fat burner

*goes back into his cave*

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I may need to layoff the stims, all of these suggestions are useful. Currently up to about 3 scoops of BloodShr3d in the am and 2 1/2 scoops of Unleashed pre workout at about 2 pm :-/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forgive the potentially stupid question. You are 6'2" and 211 lbs. and you want a stim appetite suppressant? What would your percent of body fat be currently because from your photo you look rather lean already.

I'd probably recommend some natural foods.

• Water
  • Raw Almonds
  • Apples
  • Psyllium
  • and Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (In coffee, or tea)
As for supplements, I have yet to see a properly dosed effective stim-free for weight control, fat burning, or suppressing one's appetite.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Forgive the potentially stupid question. You are 6'2" and 211 lbs. and you want a stim appetite suppressant? What would your percent of body fat be currently because from your photo you look rather lean already.

I'd probably recommend some natural foods.

• Water
  • Raw Almonds
  • Apples
  • Psyllium
  • and Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (In coffee, or tea)
As for supplements, I have yet to see a properly dosed effective stim-free for weight control, fat burning, or suppressing one's appetite.
Thx man appreciate that. No it's for a friend she is very very sensitive to caffeine and gets migraines bad if she starts dabbing in stims.
Lipomorph is by far the best non stim but doesn't seem to curb appetite . She got shift from PES

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I may need to layoff the stims, all of these suggestions are useful. Currently up to about 3 scoops of BloodShr3d in the am and 2 1/2 scoops of Unleashed pre workout at about 2 pm :-/
DAMN you need a stim break. Can you taste colors yet?!?!?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thx man appreciate that. No it's for a friend she is very very sensitive to caffeine and gets migraines bad if she starts dabbing in stims.
Lipomorph is by far the best non stim but doesn't seem to curb appetite . She got shift from PES
Oh, cool. In that case I have some suggestions for her. I thought it was for you! lol.

Wha program is she on for exercising? What is her history?
Can she do HIIT? Intermittent fasting (IF) is great if her schedule can work around fasting. I used to do this with great success, and am doing it again. The real trick to help is that appetite suppressant. Our bodies naturally will help with that after about 4 weeks into (IF).

Definitely try the following and taste great too!

• Coconut Oil in her tea, or decaf coffee (yuck, ha) sorry, I'm a coffee freak.
  • Almonds (Keep them always at hand when munchies strike, it's nice to chew)
  • No Sugar or White Flour (This helps with cravings)
  • Pineapple (Magic)
  • Green Tea (Get the good stuff, Organic MACHA green tea powder)
Get a good Gut Health Supplement, like GÜTHEALTH by Evomuse.
Having a healthy gut with the right bacteria helps in so many ways and it has been studied extensively.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh, cool. In that case I have some suggestions for her. I thought it was for you! lol.

Can she do HIIT? Intermittent fasting (IF) is great if her schedule can work around fasting. I used to do this with great success, and am doing it again. The real trick to help is that appetite suppressant. Our bodies naturally will help with that after about 4 weeks into (IF).

• Pineapple (Magic)
Having a healthy gut with the right bacteria helps in so many ways and it has been studied extensively.
justhere4comm what's this sh1t about macha green tea bro? I've been taking green tea extract and drink green tea for a couple years now and never heard of this "good stuff."

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

• Pineapple (Magic)
MACHA is some LEGIT stuff!!!!!