Best appetite suppressant fat burner

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
What is the best appetite suppressant fat burner? Fat burners with high stims makes me hungry!

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe (YHCL)
Start with 5mg and slowly work your way up to 0.2mg/kg bodyweight.
I have a log, check it out if you want, it really works.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbe (YHCL)
Start with 5mg and slowly work your way up to 0.2mg/kg bodyweight.
I have a log, check it out if you want, it really works.
Bro help me out with this. I weigh 220 so much would that be

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
That would be 20mg.
Start at 5 mg to check your reaction first. Then increase gradually each 3 days. For me my recommended dose is 14mg but it works at 7.5mg with 10mg being the too much on me. Check my log and see what happens when you take too much

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be 20mg.
Start at 5 mg to check your reaction first. Then increase gradually each 3 days. For me my recommended dose is 14mg but it works at 7.5mg with 10mg being the too much on me. Check my log and see what happens when you take too much
I just bumped it up to 7.5 I'll ride it out a couple more days then try 10

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
See what works for you, and adjust from there as needed

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
EC, yohimbine, DMAA are all great thermogenics or feel good nootropics they don’t necessarily shut your appetite down...my question is what is the Best appetite suppressant ingredient or formula that will crush your appetite!

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe DOES shut down your apetite. In fact, i use it and i took a higher dose than i was taking (10mg instead of 7.5mg)(my dose is actually 14mg because im 73kg but i was talking half that because it was working) and i was struggling to eat 1200 cals a day. I was force feeding my self. I felt full, not bloated.
Try it and you'll be convinced

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fiber. Glucomannan to be specific.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Fiber. Glucomannan to be specific.
I bought some of that a while ago and i noticed absolutely nothing from it. Do you use powder or caps and how did you dose it?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought some of that a while ago and i noticed absolutely nothing from it. Do you use powder or caps and how did you dose it?
1-2 Caps, and taken with 16 ounces of room temperature water. Absolutely works for me.
575mg ea. 30 minutes prior to eating.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assass1nate is great imo. After coming of off bloodshr3d raw, which would curb my appetite till late in th afternoon. Assass1nate, I didn’t use in the morning cause of bloodshr3d. But now I do I feel like my appetite is suppressed better without bloodshr3d. I’ve even been on PR XT for a little over a week.

I was taking 4 pills, I moved down to 3, which I take 1 with each meal after checking the recomended dosage on it’s PPAR antagonist, OEA:
100mg for a 150lb person
145mg for a 200lb person
180mg for a 250lb person
4 pills(the recommended) has enough for a 300 lb person. Me weighing 174, 3 pills are plenty.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
1-2 Caps, and taken with 16 ounces of room temperature water. Absolutely works for me.
575mg ea. 30 minutes prior to eating.
Hmm. I was using 2g of the powder “dissolved” in water and still nothing. Maybe I’ll try it again, if it doesn’t work you can have it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, appetite suppression is just a side effect and will wear off over time. Some decent product recommendations here but in reality the smart choices are: EC/ECY and almost anything from EvoMuse.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer Alpha yohimbine for appetite suppression--- not jitters or crash
ECY, Y being alpha-y is by far the best and cheapest stack if you can handle it. SNS bulk alpha-y caps, ephedrine from CVS, caffeine in bulk... too easy.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to take something to suppress appetite to combat the urge to eat that Vector gives me? I’m not looking to bulk, I’m looking more to lean out and get muscles to be more defined through my skin/have abs show more. Eating more calories is counter-productive to that goal and Vector has me eating more than I intended. I’m up 5 lbs since taking Vector 2 weeks ago and while I’m stronger I can’t discipline myself to not look at the scale. Don’t know how much of that 5 lbs is water, fat or muscle (although if I’m stronger I’m sure some of it is indeed added muscle).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know oxymax may not be exactly what you are looking for stim wise, but it knocks my appetite down pretty good. I only dose 1 cap for this reason. I don’t want it crushed lol