Diet meals

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
I want To know what you guys eat when trying to cut that fat. What do your meals look like? What kind of food? I like to meal prep and I need a break down of a solid cutting diet. Let's see some good diet plans. What you got?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Chicken

Rice

Veggies

Ground Turkey

Hot Sauce

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what he said and I also eat 96% lean ground beef bc it feels naughty to eat lots of beef while cutting so it keeps me sane

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I want To know what you guys eat when trying to cut that fat. What do your meals look like? What kind of food? I like to meal prep and I need a break down of a solid cutting diet. Let's see some good diet plans. What you got?
We need an idea of your TDEE, age, weight, height, activity level, once I have this info I can send you an example w/ calories and macros

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
25 yrs
215lbs
5;10
Activity level is Active. I'm on my feet an average of 8-10 miles a day for work followed by 2hrs of pretty intense weight lifting.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I eat the same foods I always eat, just in smaller amounts. There are no magic foods. You can and should still include a full variety of foods while on a cut.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, figuring out which foods your body best responds to which will simply be trial and error for a few weeks. i.e. For me, substituting oatmeal for cream of rice, cow's milk for almond milk etc. Oatmeal might be GOAT for others, but personally it bloats me up like a mofo. Same issue with dairy and whole grains so I substitute those for other options.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Last night I prepped four meals to eat at work today as I am carb cycling. All Ground turkey with veggies and some flax seed. I prefer Mrs. Dash to season the meat with as it tastes great :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We need an idea of your TDEE, age, weight, height, activity level, once I have this info I can send you an example w/ calories and macros
Dude, I must not have subbed!

anyways here is what I have luck with when cutting:

Meal Plan One:

Breakfast: 1 large egg, 4 egg whites, 3 oz top round steak

Lunch: 8 oz chicken breast and 1/2 cup brown rice

Post: 2 scoops protein, 2 cups fat free milk, 1 scoop peanut butter

Dinner: 6oz chicken breast, 2+ full cups lettuce/spinach/filler lol (not counting those calories) and 2 tablespoons Cesar dressing

Pre bed snack: 1 full cup fat free cottage cheese
Calories:1734 P: 238 F: 41 C:74

Meal Plan 2:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oats, 1tablespoon PB, 2 scoops protein powder add hot water (mixed up like a batter, it's delicious)

Lunch: Large tortilla shell, 2 egg white 1 whole egg scrambled, 1 single american cheese, (yummy burrito)

Post: 2 scoop protein, 1 scoop swiss miss marshmallow cocoa mix, 2 cups fat free milk

Dinner: 6 oz top round steak, 350 grams of cauliflower baked in oven covered in garlic powder and 1/2 cup of parm cheese

Pre bedtime: 1 cup fat free cottage cheese

Calories: 2222, P:221 F:53, C: 157

ToughMech

Awards
I eat the same foods I always eat, just in smaller amounts. There are no magic foods. You can and should still include a full variety of foods while on a cut.
I do the same thing because I try to eat clean no matter what. I try to make sure I get enough fiber so I have things like low carb wrap and oat bran which generally have more fiber. I like to wrap a chicken breast in a wrap and add a tad of dijon or horseradish. I also eat eggs, lower my sugar intake and decrease carbs slowly. I keep my protein the same just manipulate sugar, carbs, and rotate on cardio.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
I do the same thing because I try to eat clean no matter what. I try to make sure I get enough fiber so I have things like low carb wrap and oat bran which generally have more fiber. I like to wrap a chicken breast in a wrap and add a tad of dijon or horseradish. I also eat eggs, lower my sugar intake and decrease carbs slowly. I keep my protein the same just manipulate sugar, carbs, and rotate on cardio.
Get your fiber from ground flax seed while cutting.