Ephedra dosage

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Ok so i'm going to start an my EC stack and iv'e heard that you want to work up to 25mg/three times per day. My question is should i take caffeine with all three doses or just with my pre workout dose? I would be using 200mg caffiene tablets.
Stats:6'1" 195lbs, around 15% body fat. On 2800 calories right now which puts me at about a 500 calorie def. I workout for 1-2 hours 5 times a week. Thanks

jaces

jaces

Awards
wrong section but yes typical dose is 25mg Ephedra 200mg caffeine and 50mg asperin takin twice a day

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Asprin is not needed. The typical dosing 25mg eph and 200mg caffeine. Start with one dose per day and work your way up to 3 doses per day, spaced about 4 hours apart. And make sure you don't take it too late in the day, or you will have a verrrry hard time sleeping haha

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I find as long as I have 4 hours after dosing Ephederine I can go to sleep without a problem. Wears off like clockwork.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you using bronkaid/primatene? Not sure if this is allowed, but is there anywhere to get reg ephedrine hcl without added expectorants that will ship to the US?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Are you using bronkaid/primatene? Not sure if this is allowed, but is there anywhere to get reg ephedrine hcl without added expectorants that will ship to the US?
Not for cheaper than Bronkaid that I'm aware of. I know its legal to purchase in Canada, but I'm not sure of any retailers that ship it into the US. The added expectorants really don't make a difference IMO

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bronkaid was too strong for me. I prefer Primatene.

neyar

neyar

Awards
Bronkaid seemed a but weak for me. Let us know how your results go

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid was too strong for me. I prefer Primatene.
Bronkaid seemed a but weak for me. Let us know how your results go
mg to mg primatene is actually a bit stronger but comes in 12.5 mg tabs (vs 25 mg) making it easier to low dose. Cost wise, Bronkaid is cheaper. Since I pop 50 mg pwo, one box will last a month+.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i usually just do 1 pill brokaid (25mg eph) and one Oxymax xt (for the caffeine and other ergogenic benefits it helps when cutting). Usually omit the aspirin like most other people here.

Taking just ec is okay for me but when I combine it with oxymax it really gives me a strong thermo effect and slight appetite supression (normal ec gives me no suppression at all).

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
K guys im up to 3 25mg doses a day. Btw is taking it with alphamine too much?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
as long as you don't exceed the suggested dose of alphamine and don't have heart palpitations / caffeine overdose symptoms you should be good IMO

PJLFit

Awards
I take 3 doses per day. 1 with 200 mg caff tab, 1 with 2 PEScience Norcodrene and 1 with 2 scoops Alphamine. I've been fine.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Ephedra is not the same as the tried and true Ephedrine HCL. Who knows if Ephedra even works. If you have Ephedrine, the standard dose used to be 25mg stacked with 200mg of Caffeine and low dose Aspirin under 100mg. This could be taken once or twice a day.

Having much experience with this, I found extremely better results using less and I'm not sure how much the Aspirin added. Maybe prolonged the effect as claimed? Even being a massive Ephedrine junkie, 12mg was more than enough to give me the results I needed and cut down on the side-effects. The only time I needed more is if I ran it for longer than a month straight. More was not better. For example, 12mg is enough to get me 2 more reps on all my exercises, but 25mg wouldn't give me any more, sometimes less. If you overstimulate you've done it wrong and the side effects will come back to bite you.

youngbrah

Awards
Brotha...ephedrine/ephedra is SO unnecessary, it might burn an extra 50-100 calories a day but you can just walk an extra few minutes or eat a tiny less. Your heart is important, drop the ephedrine ****; I wish someone told me this before I took it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Brotha...ephedrine/ephedra is SO unnecessary, it might burn an extra 50-100 calories a day but you can just walk an extra few minutes or eat a tiny less. Your heart is important, drop the ephedrine ****; I wish someone told me this before I took it.
Wtf are you talking about?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this btw, I was just sharing the info. Not worth the stress on the heart.