What is my bf %? (pics)

jimjones87

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am working on getting my six pack back... had a question for ya: what % do you think my BF is?

Copy --> Paste link for pics --> : imgur.com/a/IWnN4

My scale says 15% but not sure if thats accurate or not so I figured I'd ask the experts. thanks in advance guys

For reference, i'm 5'9 and 165

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not the best at guessing--but I'd say your scale is pretty close. I'll post the link to make it easier for others to guess...http://m.imgur.com/a/IWnN4

max d

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree. 15 or maybe a tad lower. I know my scale at home is junk for bf but I have used one that has been decent too.

jimjones87

Awards
Thanks guys - in my experience, dropping from 13-15% to 8-10% is always a long road... But hoping to reach that by end of 2015.

Fasted morning cardio got me there in the past - so I'll probably go back to that well.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thanks guys - in my experience, dropping from 13-15% to 8-10% is always a long road... But hoping to reach that by end of 2015.

Fasted morning cardio got me there in the past - so I'll probably go back to that well.
I love fasted morning cardio. The lower your BF the longer it seems to take unfortunately!

jimjones87

Awards
I love fasted morning cardio. The lower your BF the longer it seems to take unfortunately!
Yep that's been true in my experiences too. The law of diminishing returns sets in for sure.

It will probably take me a month of morning cardio 2-3x per week to drop down to around 10%. And maybe another month to hit 8%

max d

Awards
  • Established
I've only been 8% once and lost too much strength/muscle for my liking. 10% is my sweet spot.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448119889.672592.jpg

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to be a downer but I think you're more like 15-18%

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate this chart. It shows steroid physiques at the lower body fat percentages. A natural would look like **** at these lower levels. Like a ****ing anorexic on a 2 week Coke binge. It only uses naturals for the higher bf levels. Even at 6 percent a natural is going to be small and probably flat as hell