Bodyfat % ? Cutting log

mlsilva

Awards
Hi,

I'm new to these forums.

I was hoping for a second opinion on what you guys think my Bodyfat is.
I'm guessing somewhere around 15% although not sure if above or below.

I plan to log my diet here as i slowly cut down.

Thanks

web version.jpg

mlsilva

Awards
thanks, just needed a second opinion! Can't decide whether to go for an extreme cut or just slowly whittle the fat away!! from looking around the forums it seems slow is the way to go though

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for an extreme cut unless you're looking for low single digits IMO. I would recomp slowly and preserve your muscle mass while increasing definition.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may help:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445778510.499481.jpg

mlsilva

Awards
thanks everyone! I'm definitely gonna attempt a controlled cut down to sub 10 bf . I'm moving to Australia in less than 3 weeks so that will probably make things difficult but I guess it's all part of the challenge!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks everyone! I'm definitely gonna attempt a controlled cut down to sub 10 bf . I'm moving to Australia in less than 3 weeks so that will probably make things difficult but I guess it's all part of the challenge!!
No disrespect but why cut? You have a good base to build from. Lift heavy and bulk I say!

mlsilva

Awards
Yeah it's definitely a fair point! it's just a vanity thing really. I'm already 227lbs so i'm not small. Iv'e never really got my self below 10% bf .

In the past iv'e always tried unsustainable diets where iv'e lost muscle & strength etc. This time I want to be patient and take a more lifestyle based approach that will help me maintain leaness