Another BF % estimate and opinion

1kerry

Awards
Do you guys see better composition after almost 2 years? First pic is current, before carb deplete/carb load.

I know they are different angles, but you get the idea.

THANKS!

avancecrop.jpg

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat looks similar. Hard to tell. Especially because your more tan in the second pic. But I do think there's more muscle mass in the second pic.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the angles do make it harder to judge, mainly because chest and arms are different. It looks like they grew though. Either way good job

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Too hard to tell, second shot better displays you IMO

If you got a tan and gave us an angled **** again it'd be easy lol

From what I see, fairly similar, but hey that means you stay looking ripped consistently, no shame in that

enhancedceo

enhancedceo

Awards
I think you are looking good, man. You have managed to stay lean throughout which is awesome. Even with the angle difference and more of a tan, you appear to have deeper/more defined pec separation and also seem to have a more defined horseshoe in the triceps. One thing that is definitely more pronounced... the facial hair. Keep up the good work.

1kerry

Awards
Thank you guys!

Here's a similar angle =D

98am.jpg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Kerry1 looking excellent! Much more defined. I am trying to replicate your looks. If you don't mind me asking....what's your weight? What was your weight prior to cut? How long did it take?
Secret to your success?

1kerry

Awards
Thanks for your comments guys! gagandugan datsthat

Well, first of all, you need lots of pattience, get a time-frame around 20-24 weeks according to your current BF%. If your lifting experience is around 1-2years, Ill focus on gaining mass, unless you already too fat.

I used IIFM approach, I eat about everything I want but always counting cals/macros obviously (macros for the first part were aprox 180p, 190c, 60f), then after 10-15 weeks I start following the LEANGAINS approach (cycling carbs , IF with flexible diet mentallity).

Never try to drop more than 1.5lbs per week, because you are gonna lose a lot of muscle, first month its ok/normal to drop around 7-9lbs because of water, but after the first 4-5 weeks, you should stick to 1-1.5lbs per week.

STARTING STATS : HEIGHT 6'11 WEIGHT 191.4

ENDING STATS: WEIGHT 162.8

I used OSTARINE From OL for the last 10 weeks. TRANSFORM from OL, for the last 2-3 weeks.

I cut fro 21 weeks , other supps I used were 2 bottles of ABE, 2 of alphamine and 1 of norcodrene at the end, plus BCAAS.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Wait... 6'11"?!

Or 6'1"?

How did you like Ostarine and Norcodrene?

1kerry

Awards
Wait... 6'11"?!

Or 6'1"?

How did you like Ostarine and Norcodrene?
Sorry, 5'11 1.81m

Good stack there, norco helped not only on losing those extra pounds by limiting my hunger, but also with lethargy...

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Alright, that makes more sense... I'm thinking 6-11 and 163lbs, that's impossible. You would look like a stick. But yeah, fantastic results man - better pec definition, shoulder striations, and overall vascularity. Great job.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your comments guys! gagandugan datsthat

Well, first of all, you need lots of pattience, get a time-frame around 20-24 weeks according to your current BF%. If your lifting experience is around 1-2years, Ill focus on gaining mass, unless you already too fat.

I used IIFM approach, I eat about everything I want but always counting cals/macros obviously (macros for the first part were aprox 180p, 190c, 60f), then after 10-15 weeks I start following the LEANGAINS approach (cycling carbs , IF with flexible diet mentallity).

Never try to drop more than 1.5lbs per week, because you are gonna lose a lot of muscle, first month its ok/normal to drop around 7-9lbs because of water, but after the first 4-5 weeks, you should stick to 1-1.5lbs per week.

STARTING STATS : HEIGHT 6'11 WEIGHT 191.4

ENDING STATS: WEIGHT 162.8

I used OSTARINE From OL for the last 10 weeks. TRANSFORM from OL, for the last 2-3 weeks.

I cut fro 21 weeks , other supps I used were 2 bottles of ABE, 2 of alphamine and 1 of norcodrene at the end, plus BCAAS.
Thank you for taking time to describe in detail your journey. I will use it as a guide. Once again, fantastic transformation. I know it wasn't easy. Hard work pays off. You motivate me!!!!

What's your next goal?

1kerry

Awards
Alright, that makes more sense... I'm thinking 6-11 and 163lbs, that's impossible. You would look like a stick. But yeah, fantastic results man - better pec definition, shoulder striations, and overall vascularity. Great job.
Thank you too, for your opinion!

1kerry

Awards
Thank you for taking time to describe in detail your journey. I will use it as a guide. Once again, fantastic transformation. I know it wasn't easy. Hard work pays off. You motivate me!!!!

What's your next goal?
Wow, feels good I motivate someone else =D

this is how I started and 1-2 weeks before the end of the cutting cycle , sorry for the lack off good light and crappy phone quality

anabolicminds.jpg

1kerry

Awards

What's your next goal?
Im planning to slow bulk (have gained only 1 pound after 10 days) until the superbowl lol...then cut again, hope I dont gain more than 13-14lbs, so I can cut for no more than 16 weeks (first 8weeks with alphamine/abe stack , then 8 weeks with OsTA/TR1UMPH stack)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That's a huge difference, obviously. You did have a lot of quality muscle in that "before" picture and it doesn't seem like you lost a ton of muscle while cutting. It was mostly fat and water. I'm impressed!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Im planning to slow bulk (have gained only 1 pound after 10 days) until the superbowl lol...then cut again, hope I dont gain more than 13-14lbs, so I can cut for no more than 16 weeks (first 8weeks with alphamine/abe stack , then 8 weeks with OsTA/TR1UMPH stack)
slow bulk....I like your style. Keep you the good work. Please tag me in the future because I would love to your results and to continue to get motivated!!!!!

ok, now to your question....I say you are now around 10ish% BF