Help with my diet

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions with my diet. I'm around 10-12% body fat and trying to lean out a little bit more. I've tried everything carb depletion, carb cycling, 40/40/20, 40/30/30 splits and nothing seems to work to get rid of the last little bit of fat under my belly button and on my lower back. My weight training sessions are very intense 4-5 times a week with 15 min of HIIT post workout and 25 min of HITT on non training days. I don't know what else to do, any help would be greatly appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lower your carb intake and up your protein intake. Then i would suggest doing longer steady state cardio to burn fat. Maybe even throw in a fat burner, natural anabolic and take some isolate protein.

jerisonross

jerisonross

Awards
I found that high intake of protein and carbs only posy workout was most effective. Mind and muscle products helped me too

David147

Awards
For weight loss dieting is often more effective than exercise.

To avoid regaining lost weight you must not lose more than 10lbs a month.

Reducing your intake of sugar and animal fats can help.

Sugar loaded foods include soft drinks, sweets, desserts, cakes, cookies and biscuits as well as candy, ice cream, pizzas and a lot of other junk foods.

Fat loaded foods include red meat and poultry as well as a lot of junk foods.

More fruit and vegetables (but not chips, potatoes and sweet potatoes) and less red meat and poultry can help to boost your metabolism and that can help for weight loss.

Drinking plenty of water in between meals can also help to boost your metabolism and that can also help for weight loss.