Lean out stack

Back2back

Awards
I was thinking of running the stack starting next week
I currently go to gym 2 to 3 days and CrossFit 2 to 3 days all depends on how I'm feeling my goal is to get a total of six days and My diet is clean .. I was thinking of running this stack 6 weeks
Follodrone
Norcodrene
Reduce xt
Alphamine (I had a couple scoops into my gallon of water)
Forskolin-95
Erase ?
D Pol
Basics supplements
Fish oil
BCCA
Orange Triad
Protein
Creatine
Any suggestions or recommendations please feel free to add

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Have you ever tried LeCheek's products?? Hyper T2 stacked with Speed X3 and SNS's TK-500?? Good stuff!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I currently go to gym 2 to 3 days and CrossFit 2 to 3 days all depends on how I'm feeling my goal is to get a total of six days and My diet is clean .. I was thinking of running this stack 6 weeks
Follodrone
Norcodrene
Reduce xt
Forskolin-95
Erase ?
D Pol
Basics supplements
Fish oil
BCCA
Orange Triad
Protein
Creatine
Not too bad, have you used some of that stuff before? It is quite a bit at once (although the basics all look great).

The only major change IMO would be to not just drink the Alphamine in a gallon of water throughout the day and to watch the amount of Alphamine intake in combination with Norcodrene. Otherwise the Norco/Alphamine + Forskolin combo works excellent for fat loss, along with Erase and/or Reduce XT (with the Follidrone adding some solid performance benefits).

Personally I'd choose Norcodrene or Alphamine to start, then choose either Reduce-XT or Erase, then Follidrone or D-pol, then when you are out of the first ones you choose just switch to the ones you have left for the duration (I'd run Forskolin throughout if possible).

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second taking the alphamine in a bolus dose as far away from food as possible. I've personally never taken so many products at once but I don't see any possible interactions as long as you keep in mind the total amount of stimulants you take a day. Did you have a basic daily layout you were planning on doing?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follodrone
Norcodrene
Reduce xt
Forskolin-95
Erase ?
D Pol
Basics supplements
Fish oil
BCCA
Orange Triad
Protein
Creatine
If you're going to go with Erase, D-Pol and F-95 all alone, I would probably purchase Alphamax. Alphamax contains a daily dose of F95 and Arimistane which will help you lean out if your diet is in check. Also, it will increase both free and total test which will be great for leaning out. Alphamax can b found for roughly the same price as a bottle of Forskolin alone. Alphamax and Alphamine would be a great stack to lean out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alphamine-by-pes

Here's a link to strong supplement shop to alphamine. I would agree this would be a great supp for leaning out. And i would do just like you said you could put it in your gallon of water throughout your workout and the day.