Albuterol and Cytomel (T3)

twist.s

Awards
Hey,

Looking for some information on how to take Albuterol and Cytomel (T3). I am a female, 5'7 and 155lbs. I work out 6 days a week and usually twice a day with a 20 minute cardio session at work. I have a trainer who keeps me on a strict diet and we train legs weekly. I just need to burn that extra fat before a trip I have to Jamaica at the end of Jan.

What is the suggested dosage I should do?

Albuterol 5mg pills
Cytomel 50 mcg pills

I dont want to waste them and take it wrong, please help!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you taken either before? Both of these are extremely potent and I would not introduce them simultaneously

To enhance fat loss I would start with just albuterol. You would lose strength/muscle mass pretty quick using cytomel on top of a strict diet and lots of cardio

twist.s

Awards
No i haven't taken either before. Should i only take the Albuterolto start? How long should i be on it?

twist.s

Awards
Okay I'll look into that... In the mean time should start with Albuterol and take 5mg a day?

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Okay I'll look into that... In the mean time should start with Albuterol and take 5mg a day?
Yes. When you build up tolerance on 5mg, you can up the dosage (Aim for 5mg 3x a day as your maximum, just don´t forget to build up SLOWLY)

captain TM

captain TM

Awards
I wouldn't mess with my thyroid if I were you it's just not worth it I understand that you made a deadline for your self which is frustrating !
Just take albuterol 12 to 16 mg a day max
If you already have a good diet and exercise then why need hormones to help you ? Just be patient and careful !!