RMR Test

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I've used the formula to calculate my RMR and it usually says I'm around 2800. But in that formula they make me choose my activity level which gives me a number like 1.55 I'm supposed to measure what I calculated. So it would be about 1800 and then when I multiply it by 1.55 I get about 2800. Then they say cut about 10-15% of my calories to lose fat.

Doing that and cardio and weight lifting I was never able to get below 10% body fat.

Also, I know that there are some days I'm only taking in about 2100 calories.

I've given up cardio and just weight lift now and sit ups. I keep my diet pretty clean, low cabs and a cheat meal once per week. About 5 weeks or so ago I started using T-3 and Clen. I went from 12.6% bf to 11.6%. Now being that I only plan on being on T-3 another 4 weeks, if this rate continues I should get to 10.6%? Thats about where I always get stuck.

My question is, is it possible that the RMR calculation is wrong? Can my metabolism really be much lower? I should mention I'm not just doing T-3 and Clen, I am on Test E 625mg per week, Anavar 75mg per week and 250 IUs of HCG per week and ofcourse an AI.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Anabolics 28
Pro Bodybuilding 4
fdigioia99 Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 0