Body fat estimate please

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Body fat estimate please


    Can I please get a body fat estimate? I appreciate it and thank you for your time! Let me know if you need diff/additional pics. I have more and can make more.

  2. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Beasty lil mf lmao
  3. Advanced Member
    Godstrength's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    889
    Rep Power
    494230
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    1.61%

    If I had to guess if say 9-10.... Nice work
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I can never guess correctly at this, so I'll just compliment you on obvious dedication.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  5. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    If I had to guess if say 9-10.... Nice work
    Just noticed your user name and post count. Whoa!
    Black Lion Research Representative
  6. Advanced Member
    Godstrength's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    889
    Rep Power
    494230
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    1.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Just noticed your user name and post count. Whoa!
    Lol.... That's crazy.... (Not the antichrist) ;-)
  7. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Ok so, assuming I am 9 or 10%, when should I start to bulk again? and what kind of bulk would you suggest I do? Thank you for the feedback everyone
  8. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Ok so, assuming I am 9 or 10%, when should I start to bulk again? and what kind of bulk would you suggest I do? Thank you for the feedback everyone
    9% for sure.

    Yes, a good 8 week bulk, balls to the wall, then start cutting again.

    After a while that insulin sensitivity goes to crap and the gains start becoming mostly fat so I say put on 8lbs or so then slowly clean it up. Walk away every 12 weeks with a net 4-5lb gain or so.
  9. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    9% for sure.

    Yes, a good 8 week bulk, balls to the wall, then start cutting again.

    After a while that insulin sensitivity goes to crap and the gains start becoming mostly fat so I say put on 8lbs or so then slowly clean it up. Walk away every 12 weeks with a net 4-5lb gain or so.

    Exactly what I was looking for. When you say "balls to the wall" do you mean like dirty bulk? Or eat clean foods (pasta, lean beef, chicken, quinoa, rice, oatmeal eggs, honey, etc.) but eat a ton of it. Right now I am taking almost exactly 3,000 cals in a day. My maintenance is approximately 3200. So , how many calories should be my daily goal?

    Thank you very much for the advice!
  10. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post

    Exactly what I was looking for. When you say "balls to the wall" do you mean like dirty bulk? Or eat clean foods (pasta, lean beef, chicken, quinoa, rice, oatmeal eggs, honey, etc.) but eat a ton of it. Right now I am taking almost exactly 3,000 cals in a day. My maintenance is approximately 3200. So , how many calories should be my daily goal?

    Thank you very much for the advice!
    3500kcals for two weeks, then 3600kcals for another 2 weeks, keep repeating til 8 weeks in or weight tapers.

    Then cut down to 3400kcals and cut for 4 weeks.
    I dont mean dirty. I mean eat lots, take supps, PEDs or whatecer ur into while bulking.

    U gotta dang good look man. I hope to be that lean in about 8 weeks or so. What do u weigh?
  11. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    3500kcals for two weeks, then 3600kcals for another 2 weeks, keep repeating til 8 weeks in or weight tapers.

    Then cut down to 3400kcals and cut for 4 weeks.
    I dont mean dirty. I mean eat lots, take supps, PEDs or whatecer ur into while bulking.

    U gotta dang good look man. I hope to be that lean in about 8 weeks or so. What do u weigh?

    Thanks bro. I am going to try that plan starting tomorrow. What P/C/F percentage should I do? I'm thinking standard 40/40/20? What do you think? Today I weighed in at 198 pounds. Before I started cutting I was at 215 pounds at one point. Also, what do you mean by PEDs? What supplements would you recommend while bulking? and then what supplements would you recommend while cutting? Right now I take a multi, fish oil, 5g of creatine per day, agmatine, citrulline malate, myofusion elite whey protein, dymatize casein before bed.
  12. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,277
    Rep Power
    2195395
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Thanks bro. I am going to try that plan starting tomorrow. What P/C/F percentage should I do? I'm thinking standard 40/40/20? What do you think? Today I weighed in at 198 pounds. Before I started cutting I was at 215 pounds at one point. Also, what do you mean by PEDs? What supplements would you recommend while bulking? and then what supplements would you recommend while cutting? Right now I take a multi, fish oil, 5g of creatine per day, agmatine, citrulline malate, myofusion elite whey protein, dymatize casein before bed.
    50% carbs: 30% protein: 20% fats is a great macro split for bulking! And PEDs is pretty much steroids of any kind. Look into ArA by SNS, they are x gels and they are excellent for bulking. BLR follidrone is also getting a ton of hype so its on top as far as supps right now IMO.

    Edit: by the way how tall are you?
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  13. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When I say PEDs, I actually mean anything that actually enhances performance and would be considered a banned substance from the WADA. This doesnt necessarily mean its banned from use or purchase, but that sports orgs dont allow it because it actually works to a significant degree.

    A running list:

    1) Androgens (like Test, Deca, EQ, DBOL, etc)
    2) GHS peps - GHRP/GHRH or even HGH
    3) Insulin (although I dont think this one is banned from sports orgs, lol)
    4) Fat burners like Albuterol and Clenbuterol
    5) Other peptides
    6) SARMS & AI's

    Pretty much anything that increases MPS and is anti-catabolic in nature. With that said, Agmatine Sulfate, Citruline Malate and Potassium Nitrate taken together work like androgens at producing real measureable pumps and stamina in the gym.
  14. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    When I say PEDs, I actually mean anything that actually enhances performance and would be considered a banned substance from the WADA. This doesnt necessarily mean its banned from use or purchase, but that sports orgs dont allow it because it actually works to a significant degree.

    A running list:

    1) Androgens (like Test, Deca, EQ, DBOL, etc)
    2) GHS peps - GHRP/GHRH or even HGH
    3) Insulin (although I dont think this one is banned from sports orgs, lol)
    4) Fat burners like Albuterol and Clenbuterol
    5) Other peptides
    6) SARMS & AI's

    Pretty much anything that increases MPS and is anti-catabolic in nature. With that said, Agmatine Sulfate, Citruline Malate and Potassium Nitrate taken together work like androgens at producing real measureable pumps and stamina in the gym.
    Ok cool. Yeah I would rather stay natty as long as I can until I completely plateu. Not that I have anything against unnatty, I just personally prefer natty. I have never tried potassium nitrate. I should add that to the list
  15. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    50% carbs: 30% protein: 20% fats is a great macro split for bulking! And PEDs is pretty much steroids of any kind. Look into ArA by SNS, they are x gels and they are excellent for bulking. BLR follidrone is also getting a ton of hype so its on top as far as supps right now IMO.

    Edit: by the way how tall are you?

    Thanks for the advice, It makes sense to up carbs on a bulk more than protein now that I think about it. I am 6'1
  16. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153765
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, It makes sense to up carbs on a bulk more than protein now that I think about it. I am 6'1
    How long has it taken you to reach where you are currently?
  17. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    How long has it taken you to reach where you are currently?
    I have technically been lifting for exactly 4 years, although the first two years were very inconsistent because I was playing high-level competitive hockey that made it hard to lift seriously because we were already doing strenuous practices and games all week.
  18. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153765
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    I have technically been lifting for exactly 4 years, although the first two years were very inconsistent because I was playing high-level competitive hockey that made it hard to lift seriously because we were already doing strenuous practices and games all week.
    Impressive!
  19. Banned
    blondmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    89.26%

    I'm jelly. You're ****ing ripped dude!
  20. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by blondmuscle View Post
    I'm jelly. You're ****ing ripped dude!
    Thanks bro. But im not as ripped right now I got 2 more weeks left on my bulk and then I get to start cutting again. Gained 20 lbs since I my original post!


  21. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153765
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%

    Damn I need a tan!

    20lbs in how long?
  22. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Damn I need a tan!

    20lbs in how long?
    It has been since 6/14/14. Started my bulk on 6/14 so it has been 6 weeks from today. 2 more weeks to go! I am at 215lb. I was 195 at the end of my last cut
  23. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Aight dude, what kinda gear u running?


    Don't be ashamed. We're all adults here and I do it as well.
  24. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Aight dude, what kinda gear u running?


    Don't be ashamed. We're all adults here and I do it as well.
    hahaha
  25. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153765
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%

  26. Banned
    blondmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    89.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Aight dude, what kinda gear u running? Don't be ashamed. We're all adults here and I do it as well.
    Lol!
  27. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I never want to say someone isn't natural, but if you are, then you need to be selling your blood to people. 20lbs in 6 weeks on a heavy cycle is crazy and you are telling us you not only put on 20lbs, but it looks like it was a very clean 20lbs.

    It is really impressive no matter what you are on.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  28. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I never want to say someone isn't natural, but if you are, then you need to be selling your blood to people. 20lbs in 6 weeks on a heavy cycle is crazy and you are telling us you not only put on 20lbs, but it looks like it was a very clean 20lbs.

    It is really impressive no matter what you are on.
    kisaj I completely agree with you. In person, I very frequently get asked if I am natty/ and or people assume that I am not. And this is completely fine with me. I am not offended nor mad. It usuallt flatters me more than anything. I have never taken any prohormones or anabolic steroids, so I am natural to that extent. The supplement stack I have been taking during this bulk is as follows:


    Ep1c (Epichatechin)
    DS Craze
    bulk citrulline malate
    agmatine
    Amentomax (amentoflavone)
    Potassium Nitrate
    Orange triad
    Iforce fish oil gels
    Kre-alkalyn creatine
    Creatine monohydrate (creapure)
    Gaspari Myofusion
    PES Select
    Phenibut (4 grams every saturday and sunday)
    Dymatize Caseine

    I am confident in believing that the epichatechin is playing a major role in my gains.

    But I completely understand no one will believe me. It doesnt bother me honestly.
  29. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I've run Follidrone twice and there is no question whatsoever that epi is the most powerful natural substance available right now. I 100% believe you on that.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  30. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I've run Follidrone twice and there is no question whatsoever that epi is the most powerful natural substance available right now. I 100% believe you on that.
    Exactly!
  31. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,277
    Rep Power
    2195395
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    It has been since 6/14/14. Started my bulk on 6/14 so it has been 6 weeks from today. 2 more weeks to go! I am at 215lb. I was 195 at the end of my last cut
    There is no way humanly possible someone can put on 20 clean pounds in 6 weeks WITHOUT anabolics! Im not buying it!
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  32. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,277
    Rep Power
    2195395
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    BUT if you have seriously never taken AAS/PH, here is what i suggest! Quit your job/school and devote all of your time to eating and training! Then go buy some real gear because if you can put on mass that easily natural you will be pro in a couple of years with some great cycles underneath your belt!
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  33. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm not going to lie, I have gone back and forth between the before and after and I have never seen anything like it and I have been doing this for a very long time.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  34. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Ever since I started taking epichatechin, and bulking, I have been getting compliments left and right at the gym and in public. Unless one of my supplements is secretly spiked, I am taking nothing hormonal.
  35. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Should I even cut in two weeks? Or just stay where I am? I was thinking it would be interesting to see what epi does on a cut?
  36. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  37. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,277
    Rep Power
    2195395
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.
    Agree here! You are still pretty darn lean my man
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  38. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.
    Thanks for the advice bro. Will do. Yeah the epi works so well that it honestly scares me. Its too good to be true. Im afraid its gonna hurt my health somehow.... do we know if its safe long-term at the doses we are taking it at?
  39. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    172456
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Agree here! You are still pretty darn lean my man
    Thank you!
  40. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1736181
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Thanks for the advice bro. Will do. Yeah the epi works so well that it honestly scares me. Its too good to be true. Im afraid its gonna hurt my health somehow.... do we know if its safe long-term at the doses we are taking it at?
    I posted labs in my log and it is very good for our health. It lowered ldl and triglycerides and increased hdl. Another guy recently ran land and saw improved liver values.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Body fat estimate
    By the_swol_god in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2014, 06:12 PM
  2. body fat estimate needed
    By brobody in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:20 AM
  3. losing body fat % estimate
    By 1kerry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. estimate body fat
    By chess315 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
  5. Can i get a body fat estimate?
    By scrilla in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in