Body fat estimate please

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    It has been since 6/14/14. Started my bulk on 6/14 so it has been 6 weeks from today. 2 more weeks to go! I am at 215lb. I was 195 at the end of my last cut
    There is no way humanly possible someone can put on 20 clean pounds in 6 weeks WITHOUT anabolics! Im not buying it!

2. BUT if you have seriously never taken AAS/PH, here is what i suggest! Quit your job/school and devote all of your time to eating and training! Then go buy some real gear because if you can put on mass that easily natural you will be pro in a couple of years with some great cycles underneath your belt!
    •   

3. I'm not going to lie, I have gone back and forth between the before and after and I have never seen anything like it and I have been doing this for a very long time.

4. Ever since I started taking epichatechin, and bulking, I have been getting compliments left and right at the gym and in public. Unless one of my supplements is secretly spiked, I am taking nothing hormonal.

5. Should I even cut in two weeks? Or just stay where I am? I was thinking it would be interesting to see what epi does on a cut?
    •   

6. I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.
    Agree here! You are still pretty darn lean my man

8. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.
    Thanks for the advice bro. Will do. Yeah the epi works so well that it honestly scares me. Its too good to be true. Im afraid its gonna hurt my health somehow.... do we know if its safe long-term at the doses we are taking it at?

9. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Agree here! You are still pretty darn lean my man
    Thank you!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Thanks for the advice bro. Will do. Yeah the epi works so well that it honestly scares me. Its too good to be true. Im afraid its gonna hurt my health somehow.... do we know if its safe long-term at the doses we are taking it at?
    I posted labs in my log and it is very good for our health. It lowered ldl and triglycerides and increased hdl. Another guy recently ran land and saw improved liver values.

11. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I posted labs in my log and it is very good for our health. It lowered ldl and triglycerides and increased hdl. Another guy recently ran land and saw improved liver values.
    would continue to rep you if I could. Thanks for the info.

12. Looking great! Around the 8 or 9 mark but obviously caliper or dexa scan would be more accurate
    Bulking approach advice: increase carb intake, can lower or keep protein same, moderate fats (timing depending whether you intend to use slin or not, not sure if that is natty approved ) would try and keep it clean other than skeduled refeeds so you can constantly add or cut and certain foods/calories knowing the exact calories and how your body works with them.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kkiniaus View Post
    Looking great! Around the 8 or 9 mark but obviously caliper or dexa scan would be more accurate
    Bulking approach advice: increase carb intake, can lower or keep protein same, moderate fats (timing depending whether you intend to use slin or not, not sure if that is natty approved ) would try and keep it clean other than skeduled refeeds so you can constantly add or cut and certain foods/calories knowing the exact calories and how your body works with them.
    And who might u be? U look new and lookin at ur post count u must be..

Welcome to AM!

14. Oh hey veteran yep newby to forums, studying medicine and ifbb bikini competitor

15. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    And who might u be? U look new and lookin at ur post count u must be..

Welcome to AM!
    Ooops forgot to "quote" reply lol
    Oh hey veteran yep newby to forums, studying medicine and ifbb bikini competitor

16. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    And who might u be? U look new and lookin at ur post count u must be.. Welcome to AM!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkiniaus View Post
    Oh hey veteran yep newby to forums, studying medicine and ifbb bikini competitor
    Might give mags a run for her money!

17. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post

U might be right. A new queen in town..uh oh. Here come the drama.

18. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Haha!

19. Quote Originally Posted by kkiniaus View Post
    Looking great! Around the 8 or 9 mark but obviously caliper or dexa scan would be more accurate
    Omg. I think I'm in love. Serious

20. Leg progress

21. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Haha il take this as a compliment...who is mags?

22. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Hey hey no drama here haha just enjoy learning and putting in input where i can! Thanks for the welcome!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Omg. I think I'm in love. Serious
    That was quick!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post

Leg progress
    Great Genetics FTW!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kkiniaus View Post
    Haha il take this as a compliment...who is mags?
    She is our Canadian hard body
    Sweet gal as well
    SNS REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    She is our Canadian hard body
    Sweet gal as well
    Oh she sounds awsome! Will try and check out some of her posts

27. @ Magdalena get in here and say hi lol
    SNS REP

28. Lol. Second that. I am liking this thread. Hockey showing off crazy genetics, a new very attractive lady, and good vibes.

29. Sick bulk.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Phenomenal work hockey! You have incredible genetics bud
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body fat estimate
    By the_swol_god in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 08:37 PM