Can I stack 17 Pro Andro w/ lean xtreme and TT-33?

jdimaggio555

Awards
I'm 30 years old, 5'8 180 lbs. Currently, I am finishing up a cycle of Prime and am about to start cutting. I've already purchased lean xtreme and TT-33 and am interested in adding 17 Pro Andro to the mix. Any suggestions as to whether this would be a good stack for cutting or should the 17 Pro Andro be cycled separately?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally have used LX and tt-33 together alongside different fat burners before with great success. the addition of PH-17 is kinda like adding fuel to the fire.
PH-17 is a down stream metabolite of Winstrol which is well known to be pretty hard on joints. I think I would separate the LX and the PH-17 as to try and keep my joints a little less uncomfortable.should you decide to run it tho you may want to double down on your mint infused fish oil and joint help just incase it gets rough./

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I personally have used LX and tt-33 together alongside different fat burners before with great success. the addition of PH-17 is kinda like adding fuel to the fire.
PH-17 is a down stream metabolite of Winstrol which is well known to be pretty hard on joints. I think I would separate the LX and the PH-17 as to try and keep my joints a little less uncomfortable.should you decide to run it tho you may want to double down on your mint infused fish oil and joint help just incase it gets rough./
Did you use the newest version of LX?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Pretty much what R1pp said. Should be fun stack, just up your fish oil and get joint help.