whats your favorite forman grill recipe?

iwinulose2980

Awards
i know you might think ive been living under a rock but i finally got myself a forman grill and was wondering about any good recipes besides just throwing a steak or chicken breast on it. by the way when i am cooking chicken it seems to dry out alot so i was wondering if anyone had some tips. thanks for for any advice

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I use it for is a variety of toasted sandwhiches.

ginhead

Awards
This dry rub called Char Crust works pretty good on the foreman. Its great on steak – also use it more often on chicken, fish, turkey.

http://www.charcrust.com/

I get it at the local whore foods.

-jeff

merllin_2000

Awards
I cook most of my meals on the grill on my back deck, but use the foreman only when it is raining or heavy snow. I usually never thaw out my meats so the foreman usually overcooks them unless i leave the lid up and just use one side at a time. My bestfriend for making meals is the Magic Bullet blender. With the cup sizes all most meals are made for one, and i have made tons of recipes out of it. I can make meals very quickly with it. Also it comes with a juicer if your interested, and right now you can buy one get one free, so you will have a nice gift to give someone for whatever reason. homelandhousewares.cum

iwinulose2980

Awards
lol this is beginning to be a infomercial hosts dream

merllin_2000

Awards
LOL I thought the same thing after i posted, and i usually hate infomercials. Have i told you about this great space saving vacuum machine. LOL !!!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I read in a MuscleMag International that Kris Dim puts his chicken in aluminum foil...he said it seals in the juices and that to clean up you just throw away the foil! I haven't tried it yet but if anyone has I am very interested as the chicken does come out quite dry and I rarely defrost meat myself!

rjones

Awards
I use the frozen breasts, but defrost in the microwave for 2 minutes on normal (not defrost). Then I butterfly them (split to make wider and thinner). You can then add montreal seasoning, or any marinade you want and it cooks pretty quick without drying out. Both the thawing and butterflying make a big difference, especially with a large breast.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I read in a MuscleMag International that Kris Dim puts his chicken in aluminum foil...he said it seals in the juices and that to clean up you just throw away the foil! I haven't tried it yet but if anyone has I am very interested as the chicken does come out quite dry and I rarely defrost meat myself!
I gave this tip a try, and it works great. Defrost one breast for around 4 mins, and then wrap in tin foil w/whatever sauces/spices you like. Heat for about 8 mins flipping once. Tastes so much better then putting the chicken directly on the grill. Much juicier, and you don't get the tough outer layer.

Definately give it a try.

taffer

Awards
playing with spices is the only way to go, use a good base of lemon juice, viegar or some white wine (red for red meat - or you can try red on chicken... not a bad idea, crazy bb'ers :p) anyway, put on some paprika, cumin, cayenne, herbs, use your imagination

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
The main thing I use the foreman for is BACON. It's very good for this.